Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

3 Reasons You Are Poor And How To Escape The Poverty Line. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Reasons You Are Poor And How To Escape The Poverty Line. (732 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Start Your Blog This New Year / Reasons You Should'nt Make Use Of Slider In Your Website / 5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons You Are Poor And How To Escape The Poverty Line. by Softhand: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hi Guys.

A little about myself....
I'm a student, an entrepreneur, an online marketer and also an aspiring blogger, and I love solving people's problems and most especially Nigerian problem.

So I was just checking my phone and saw an alert and this question just popped up in my head, and this is it.

Do you know sometimes ago you complain that you don't have money, you are poor and blah blah blah whereas you have everything you need to make money and even also to help others. And now look at you smiling at your phone without even knowing where exactly the money is coming from.

So I paused and decided to share this to help people who are still in the shoe I left not quite long.

So I will explain 3 things that we do that keep us from making money...

1. Fear: Fear is the number one emotion that has limit thousands of potential to become what they were supposed to be. It stopped me from grabbing opportunities as they were coming to me. So many people are scared of trying out new things due to the fact that they were simply scammed.

2. Analysis Paralysis: This is a situation where you analyse too much before you take an opportunity, you want to know every damn details before you jump into it, which is as a result of FEAR. This has kept a lot of people from making the bigger share when they ought to.

3. Poor Networking Ability: I will not say much on this because there is nothing you want to do on earth without this ability and when you don't have it, it will be difficult for you to meet the right people.

I'm very sure that now you know what to do to make yourself make the money you need.
So I will stop here for now and more updates later.

So you can drop your comment, share your story or you if you have a different opinion, you can also share below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons You Are Poor And How To Escape The Poverty Line. by kernniejay(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have come to understand one thing, if you are rich it doesn't mean that other people are lazy, what it means is that God has decided it is time He blessed the work of your hand. May God never be too busy to receive our call and answer our prayers, amen.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons You Are Poor And How To Escape The Poverty Line. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
All fingers are not equal, the secret to true wealth is thank God for we're u are at all times Weda using leg, or driving Keke.etc

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Are Poor And How To Escape The Poverty Line. by Softhand: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Softhand:
Hi Guys.

A little about myself....
I'm a student, an entrepreneur, an online marketer and also an aspiring blogger, and I love solving people's problems and most especially Nigerian problem.

So I was just checking my phone and saw an alert and this question just popped up in my head, and this is it.

Do you know sometimes ago you complain that you don't have money, you are poor and blah blah blah whereas you have everything you need to make money and even also to help others. And now look at you smiling at your phone without even knowing where exactly the money is coming from.

So I paused and decided to share this to help people who are still in the shoe I left not quite long.

So I will explain 3 things that we do that keep us from making money...

1. Fear: Fear is the number one emotion that has limit thousands of potential to become what they were supposed to be. It stopped me from grabbing opportunities as they were coming to me. So many people are scared of trying out new things due to the fact that they were simply scammed.

2. Analysis Paralysis: This is a situation where you analyse too much before you take an opportunity, you want to know every damn details before you jump into it, which is as a result of FEAR. This has kept a lot of people from making the bigger share when they ought to.

3. Poor Networking Ability: I will not say much on this because there is nothing you want to do on earth without this ability and when you don't have it, it will be difficult for you to meet the right people.

I'm very sure that now you know what to do to make yourself make the money you need.
So I will stop here for now and more updates later.

So you can drop your comment, share your story or you if you have a different opinion, you can also share below.
HRHQueen
kernniejay:
I have come to understand one thing, if you are rich it doesn't mean that other people are lazy, what it means is that God has decided it is time He blessed the work of your hand. May God never be too busy to receive our call and answer our prayers, amen.
Phil post=84390662:

All fingers are not equal, the secret to true wealth is thank God for we're u are at all times Weda using leg, or driving Keke.etc
Re: 3 Reasons You Are Poor And How To Escape The Poverty Line. by Softhand: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Being poor is the state of the mind and likewise being rich. That's why when real rich men loose their wealth even though it will affect them greatly but they know that they can become wealthy.
Re: 3 Reasons You Are Poor And How To Escape The Poverty Line. by Softhand: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2019
Change your thinking then you can change your life

(1) (Reply)

Get FREE Codecanyon Premium Scripts, Themes, Templates, Plugins, Addons, Apps / I Need A Website Design / I Need Rave Payment Integration On My Web App Built On REACT Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.