Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (76182 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Not children. It's tradition that an only son marries early to keep the family name alive. How some people go about it might be a problem...
ok
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Danzakidakura:
pedophile among two innocent children possible the boy is only child. Oduduwa must have hit his head on a stone and ran mad when he fall from sky, because i am seeing traces of madness in yorubas.
don't worry you will be my campaign DG come 2023.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
atarapa:
don't worry you will be my campaign DG come 2023.
OK.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by mercyville: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tulsaguy:
Why is it that the Igbos and the Yorubas always come with daggers & knifes to almost every post on nairaland. Two dominant & different people, so close in some many ways and so far from each other.

There are people from other places here too who don't disturb like these two...

Igbos are always envious of the Yorubas because the Igbos came late to civilisation but Yorubas still taught them how to read and write.Igbos are also hurt because they were still learning how to wear clothes in 1921 while their handsome and beautiful Yoruba brethren never walked naked. grin
It is an eternal envy which can be removed only if they can remove their totoris forcefully by themselves. grin

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omoodua007:

I think your referring for the lost tribe of Isreal (even tho denied by Isreal) that ran mad and was fucking children and forgot to settle near ocean
Be like your brain dey your elbow
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Jerry299: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omoodua007:
When I say there’s no difference between almajiri Fulani and Igbo they are both religious bigots and pedophiles

2 kids decided to get married and you are calling names.. Na wa oo.. Your own maturity sef
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by babaireti(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yeeeeeeeebow,yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebow,yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebow.the carnal tribe
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
There is a difference because the igbos do not force marriage, also, the igbos do not carry a young girl to give an old grandfather to marry. Don't compare the two, the almajiri fulanis or whatever are the most backward and eviiiil people. Mind you, I am not a tribalistic person, I am not even an Igbo, but truth is truth.
Omoodua007:
When I say there’s no difference between almajiri Fulani and Igbo they are both religious bigots and pedophiles
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
what will they be doing together like this?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by emonis88: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
mercyville:

Igbos are always envious of the Yorubas because the Igbos came late to civilisation but Yorubas still taught them how to read and write.Igbos are also hurt because they were still learning how to wear clothes in 1921 while their handsome and beautiful Yoruba brethren never walked naked. grin
It is an eternal envy which can be removed only if they can remove their totoris forcefully by themselves. grin
One thing I ve learnt on Nairaland is that it is always the yorubas that start using abusive words on their southern brothers from the east. The west r so filled with hate for the east that they always try to bring them down in any way they can. N u can't keep bringing a man down without him retaliating. Imagine this kind of post here n the admins of this platform ve not sanctioned this poster.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Plusk4u: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Why early marriage but no problem if they we not regret tomorrow.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by mercyville: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
emonis88:

One thing I ve learnt on Nairaland is that it is always the yorubas that start using abusive words on their southern brothers from the east. The west r so filled with hate for the east that they always try to bring them down in any way they can. N u can't keep bringing a man down without him retaliating. Imagine this kind of post here n the admins of this platform ve not sanctioned this poster.
lol
Igbos are largely bad mouthed.They have badmouthed Hausas,Ijaws,Benue, etc.
They have continually called Yorubas.......cowards,backstabbers,betrayers etc for decades that I have begun to believe them myself.

I bet that you are new on social media.
I joined naira land when Igbo derogatory words against Yoruba were getting out of hand and my Yoruba brethren,as always,were treating them with soft gloves.

We have refused to be timid like our parents.It is an eye for an eye nowadays.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Sluvist(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
If you know you know.
Bag guy.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by emonis88: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
mercyville:

lol
Igbos are largely bad mouthed.They have badmouthed Hausas,Ijaws,Benue, etc.
They have continually called Yorubas.......cowards,backstabbers,betrayers etc for decades that I have begun to believe them myself.

I bet that you are new on social media.
I joined naira land when Igbo derogatory words against Yoruba were getting out of hand and my Yoruba brethren,as always,were treating them with soft gloves.

We have refused to be timid like our parents.It is an eye for an eye nowadays.
N u feel that when both r at each other's neck is best possible scenario? Y not be the better person
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Omeizadean(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
The flats headies will be waiting, praying for the couples to make and publish their sextape for their paedophile pleasure. Thunder fire those claim this isn't rampant in igbo land.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Cas1741: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Aruu e mego.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by fortresskeys(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can u see where this life is going to??

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by sakssey23: 4:07am On Nov 28, 2019
Omoodua007:

So what's the paedophile here. I see 2 persons within the same age bracket. Or just mere hatred. Oh boy! Grow up!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Omoodua007: 4:09am On Nov 28, 2019
sakssey23:

So what's the paedophile here. I see 2 persons within the same age bracket. Or just mere hatred. Oh boy! Grow up!

So you also encourage children marriage like almajiri

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by elsom: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Omoodua007:

Did you check the ages of both involved? Which amongst them is the paedophile?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Abraham112: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2019
what of all this Yoruba elders that is abusing children for example you will see 70years man that is promising a girl of 18years marriage from Yoruba land
can't you leave the two children alone
this World is all about happiness
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Abraham112: 12:14am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=TOPCRUISE post=84402075]They are copying the north[/quote trash trash total trash
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Abraham112: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2019
Sleevia:
My thought exactly.
Onye ara happiness first me am even jealous
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by sakssey23: 4:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:

So you also encourage children marriage like almajiri

This man this are people of the same age o! Or you see 50 yrs to 12 years. Read the message abeg..
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Jaykay33(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Omoodua007:
when will ur brain work plz, u commented like a barbarian, bro plz go get small sense before talking about Igbo culture, nonsense
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by stag: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Hello baddiekay, been a while. Hope you're doing good
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by BaddieKay(f): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=stag post=103316931][/quote]

Longest time,yes I've been good and you?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2021
They loved each other.. Not big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.