Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (76172 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Cuccitini(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2019
Marriage!!!!! something his forefathers are still afraid to do he is going to his early grave if he refuse to heed to advice
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2019
HML to them... cool

Still better than her marrying her granpa like a certain Regina Daniels... grin

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2019
They are copying the north

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2019
T
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by mimilogs: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2019
Danzakidakura:
pedophile among two innocent children possible the boy is only child. Oduduwa must have hit his head on a stone and ran mad when he fall from sky, because i am seeing traces of madness in yorubas.
grin

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
The are copying the north

Quite different. In the North, very old mofos marry minors..

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2019
If you support reginal Daniels marriage to Ned please don't come here and talk anything oo
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Valwezzy: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2019
I have nothing to say but Nawa oo
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by SolarKing1: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2019
This is how life should be. If people marry early as virgins, most people in the Would would have good conscience throughout life time.

GOOD NEW!!! We've brought in Solar Electric Cars into the Country. And we've also brought in new sets of Lithium powdered Solar Generators. Contact me for pictures and to come over to our Office to get yours.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2019
Danzakidakura:
pedophile among two innocent children possible the boy is only child. Oduduwa must have hit his head on a stone and ran mad when he fall from sky, because i am seeing traces of madness in yorubas.
grin grin grin off me!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Oh well, good to start young. Atleast they both young.

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Enjoy the wife of your youth biko. cheesy grin

Congratulations nna.

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by princeadams11: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2019
gidgiddy:
It's a very rare thing in Igbo land to see teenagers getting married. Most families will not allow such. The very rare times this happens, it's either caused by pregnancy or that the family has only one son who they rush into marriage so as to preserve the name of the family
So, we should understand with them abi?

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Don't be too sure. End time bloggers can tag it anything just for traffic.

They could be representing their siblings in diaspora. My brother once represented my Uncle in Germany during his traditional marriage in my village. He was very young then, while my Uncle's wife was present as the bride.

If it were today, bloggers would've snapped them and tag it....."Underage boy marries his mother's age mate"..... or something similar

8 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Most likely the consequences of premature _fucking.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Sweeetheart(m): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2019
cool

I go with Omoodua007 post

Hausa/Fulani had been Igbo role model and mentor

they both live in stone age in 21 century

they both cry marginalisation of their kinsmen that give no damn about their standard of living

they have less value for girl child, child trafficking, girl child marriage

they're both religion chauvinist

it was Hausa/fulani population that made Igbo to be giving birth too like rabbit because I could remembered reading it then that it was Igbo that protested on the population census that have north covered more than southern Nigeria in population. the only different is Hausa/Fulani marry more than one wife to increase their population but Igbo marry just a wife to have many kids and that's why 50yrs old lady always look like 75yrs, 45yrs looks like 60yrs

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Danzakidakura:

"According to reports, Somto is not the only son of his parent, since he has an elder brother, who is said to be a graduate and is currently working in a Hospital within Anambra State."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2019
Nnewi likes Nnewi collabo sha tongue
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Brugo(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2019
Danzakidakura:

Only child? You obviously didn’t read the article. grin

You see why you sound like those drunkards who share rumours at beer parlours. Spreading untruths because you cannot task your brain to reason like a normal human being.

That’s why ojukwu was able to brain wash your ancestors into dying for him while he perfected his escape.

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2019
Never under estimate an Nnewi man
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by YolobaMuslim: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2019
Omoodua007:
When I say there’s no difference between almajiri Fulani and Igbo they are both religious bigots and pedophiles
This frustrated Yoloba moozlem does not even know the meaning of 'pedophile'.
Marriage between 17 & 16 years olds and this scratched face loser is mentioning pedophiles.

Another product of failed Awolowo half education.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by ashantitope: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2019
angelEmade:
this fire has a thick smoke behind it

True talk because if there is nothing that back it they won't accept there proposal and I just pity this little kids assuming they are good to go and within some month now the girl got pregnant has her pelvic strong like that?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by koffsman(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2019
When me wey Don cross 30 years of age still dey run because I know what it takes to be married well he will learn pekus Don sweet am grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Maybe the boy is an only son...

They should have waited for the boy to mature more... some of these marriages hit the rock later when the boy becomes a man.

Let's stop this tradition. My friend from Ukpor, it's in Nnewi South LGA in Anambra, his grandfather is also his father. It happened that the a man married an older girl for his very small only son. The man then fathered some children on behalf of his son. However when the boy became of age he was told that the kids he had been running away with all his childhood were actually his children. He told them that they r mad n proceeded to get a woman his age as a wife. He was just making noise because the community sees the first woman as his wife even though she was order than him n the children as his if he likes let him go n marry twenty other wives n give birth to a battalion. The children are recognized as his children.

Now there is big wahala in that family... grandfather is dead, the woman married for him is dead but he has refused to accept those children (my friend is one of them). If he dies now who is his first son?

"According to reports, Somto is not the only son of his parent, since he has an elder brother, who is said to be a graduate and is currently working in a Hospital within Anambra State."

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by LZAA: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2019
Omoodua007:

Same way Anglican law is coming to south east

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2019
What was I doing at 17

Probably playing PES on my Sony Ericsson mobile phone, testing my skills on the local pitch with the bigger guys and ogling girls my age from time to time.

Yeah, getting good grades at school too.

But marriage! No way. This chap here has real balls. I don't envy him but I admire his courage.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Renforce: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Danzakidakura:

Ouch! Fatality

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by einsteine(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Maybe the boy is an only son...

They should have waited for the boy to mature more... some of these marriages hit the rock later when the boy becomes a man.

Let's stop this tradition. My friend from Ukpor, it's in Nnewi South LGA in Anambra, his grandfather is also his father. It happened that the a man married an older girl for his very small only son. The man then fathered some children on behalf of his son. However when the boy became of age he was told that the kids he had been running away with all his childhood were actually his children. He told them that they r mad n proceeded to get a woman his age as a wife. He was just making noise because the community sees the first woman as his wife even though she was order than him n the children as his if he likes let him go n marry twenty other wives n give birth to a battalion. The children are recognized as his children.

Now there is big wahala in that family... grandfather is dead, the woman married for him is dead but he has refused to accept those children (my friend is one of them). If he dies now who is his first son?

Lol, which kind of tradition is that? He is right to reject them as his children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by SoNature(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2019
ursullalinda:
Parents making decisions for their children because of their selfishness......definitely an only son......and they want to preserve their lineage.....humans worrying about what happens when they are gone.....while Obama and Clinton and living their lives to the fullest

Madam, stop making assumptions and read the article!

I don't see how you lots are any better than illiterates when all you care about is to post comments without reading the article.

Tufia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by chakula: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2019
They copied from their masters up North.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) by Gabsoka(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Omoodua007:
When I say there’s no difference between almajiri Fulani and Igbo they are both religious bigots and pedophiles
Idiot, do you know the full meaning of that word pedophiles ? I suggest you go back and learn the meaning before you utter another yoruba senseless comment here again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.