Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy (62916 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
When she buys diaper for one month she'll know who school help.

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll know what she did to herself. I don't even know who's advising them .

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by muyico(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Prof Dora akuyili help her
Ngozi okwozo eweala help her
Etc

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by illicit(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
I don't blame her

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Boogyman557: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
vv
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by GOFRONT(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
After tiktoking, she is finally pregnant

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by xenov(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
And you have finally destroyed your future and about to bring an innocent child into this world with this mentality of yours. Kudos , u will understand better in 3-5 years from now.

253 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Shalommy(f): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
Chaii... Time never reach, eye go clear. Tueehhh

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by immortalcrown(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Now that she is proudly enjoying her crazy drama, you won't see people campaigning in her interest. But if the marriage later goes bad, people will begin to carry placards and condemn her husband. That is when people will say that her marriage is a forced girl-child marriage. A society that passionately breeds Anopheles and complain about Malaria.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
When she buys diaper for one month she'll know who school help.

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll have sense. I don't know who's advising them .
Wait a minute.... it is not the kid who posted that. Who did? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ahnie: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
muyico:
Prof Dora akuyili help her
Ngozi okwozo eweala help her
Etc
Your English is not englishing sir.

It's Dora akunyili/ngozi okonjo iweala.
You owe me a thank you.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Truvelisback(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
I'm salt of words. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stories such as this are best monitored, mined and eventually featured as as cautionary tale for others after her who may have similar taughts. Does anyone know the details of the man or boy who impregnated her? That one also needs be featured on this wall of shame since she didn't do this alone to herself. undecided

He's seems to be smarter than her. He wouldn't come out to brag about this show of shame. Impregnating a minor is not something to be proud of..

Na the girl Mumu

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ He's seems to be smarter than her. He wouldn't come out to brag about this show of shame. Impregnating a minor is not something to be proud of.. Na the girl Mumu
Who is the user Relationship counseling MRC and why is this person using this child's picture for advertisement or something? That is definitely not that girl's account, right? undecided

How is the man smarter than the child when he may be a grown man, a pedophile? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wait a minute.... it is not the kid who posted that. Who did? undecided

Who else if not she?
She posted it on TikTok. gist lover now carried it and Facebook reposted it.

Wetin happen?

4 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Who else if not she? She posted it in TikTok. gist lover now carried it and Facebook reposted it.
Wetin happen?
And a person with ID Relationship counseling MRC decided it was wise to repost it for what purpose on his twitter account? I no dey social media so I don't understand all too well how these things work, but did the gal broadcast this publicly for all the world or did this gistlover gain access to it from someone on her feed and then make public that which may have been meant to remain private — for a particular group? This is disturbing me abeg! undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And a person with ID Relationship counseling MRC decided it was wise to repost it for what purpose on his twitter account? undecided

What of she wey first make am public?

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ What of she wey first make am public?
How you take know say she make am public? Are all tiktok videos for public consumption? undecided
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UnfairLife7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
Where is the lie biko

The jobless man with Masters degree in PH is a clear example

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Where is the lie biko. The jobless man with Masters degree in PH is a clear example
A Master's degree in what exactly? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How you take know say she make am public? Are all tiktok videos for public consumption? undecided

Korkor.. you say wetin? Whether all TikTok videos are for public consumption? How did it now get to the public? Abi you no know wetin Dem dey call TikTok? tongue.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ Korkor.. you say wetin? Whether all TikTok videos are for public consumption? How did it now get to the public? Abi you no know wetin Dem dey call TikTok? tongue.
I admit I don't know much about tiktok or other social media platforms. undecided

It just seems creepy that a handle Relationship Counseling MRC has the image of a pregnant 16-year-old child saying stupid stuff on its page. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I admit I don't know much about tiktok or other social media platforms. undecided

It just seems creepy that a handle Relationship Counseling MRC has the image of a pregnant 16-year-old child saying stupid stuff on its page. undecided

I don't know why you have a problem with the page. It's just a Marriage and relationship counseling group where people go to share their relationship problems for advice and stuff. Stuff like this are also used to teach young girls in the group some moral lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ I don't know why you have a problem with the page. It's just a Marriage and relationship counseling group where people go to share their relationship problems for advice and stuff. Stuff like this are also used to teach young girls in the group some moral lessons.
Marriage counseling for teenagers like the gal in the picture? Or a bunch of adults playing around? undecided

Teach them what exactly in these moral groups? I can understand maybe approaching the same girl many years from now and asking her to tell her story to teach others morals but displaying her picture on a marriage counseling page meant for adults, for what purpose? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UnfairLife7(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A Master's degree in what exactly? undecided
even a MS degree in yoruba or Hausa shouldn't be found jobless in a normal setting

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
■ even a MS degree in yoruba or Hausa shouldn't be found jobless in a normal setting
You are right and this because such people should have skills enough to make themselves useful even when there are no companies hiring. They ought to be the ones creating jobs and opportunities for others less skilled than themselves. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UnfairLife7(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are right and this because such people should have skills enough to make themselves useful even when there are no companies hiring. They ought to be the ones creating jobs and opportunities for others less skilled than themselves. undecided
Should we then agree with the girl who says "Who school help?"
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Should we then agree with the girl who says "Who school help?"
Why, after reading what I wrote, do you think school is to blame? undecided

The gal has no school, no skils and no wisdom at this point in time except that opening her legs to produce a baby might benefit her future. How is that more helpful that having advanced skills even if you are currently clueless as far as what to achieve with it? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by shortIGBOman: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na Amaka be this. They take Di€k more serious in that Region.

7 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Marriage counseling for teenagers like the gal in the picture? Or a bunch of adults playing around? undecided

Teach them what exactly in these moral groups? I can understand maybe approaching the same girl many years from now and asking her to tell her story to teach others morals but displaying her picture on a marriage counseling page meant for adults, for what purpose? undecided

You wan come press charges for the girl? cos I no understand this one you're just going on and on.

Ngwa sue the group na. Biko, korkor leave me hand na her wahalur be that. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Magnoliaa(f): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Now that she is proudly enjoying her drama, you won't see people campaigning in her favour. But if the marriage later goes bad, people will begin to carry placards and condemn her husband. That is when people will say that her marriage is a forced girl-child marriage.

Where in the post did you see marriage mentioned? What exactly is the context behind the comment?

Girl-child marriage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ You wan come press charges for the girl? cos I no understand this one you're just going on and on. Ngwa sue the group na. Biko, korkor leave me hand na her wahalur be that. grin
Just registering my objection to this is all. Do I not have a right to? undecided
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Just registering my objection to this is all. Do I not have a right to? undecided

You do o egbon. I'm just joking.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.