Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Guys: Leave Those Ladies Alone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Leave Those Ladies Alone! (468 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Leave Those Ladies Alone! by lukui: 1:20am On Nov 27, 2019
Oga, you are forming single even while married with Children because you want to have that Lady.
Some of you are even forming widower, divorced and separated.
Some of you go as far as manufacturing lies that will even make Satan to declare public holiday in hell but some of you just don't care.
Your mates are collecting awards, you are busy boosting of how many Ladies you have slept with.
You are denying your wife and Children because of free p***y, You are a fool of the 21st Century sir.
Leave those Ladies alone....
Go home and build your home

Credits: Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD)

1 Like

Re: Guys: Leave Those Ladies Alone! by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Oya tell them!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Leave Those Ladies Alone! by mumumugu(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2019
you want make cobweb full their. kpekus
Re: Guys: Leave Those Ladies Alone! by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2019
lukui:
Oga, you are forming single even while married with Children because you want to have that Lady.
Some of you are even forming widower, divorced and separated.
Some of you go as far as manufacturing lies that will even make Satan to declare public holiday in hell but some of you just don't care.
Your mates are collecting awards, you are busy boosting of how many Ladies you have slept with.
You are denying your wife and Children because of free p***y, You are a fool of the 21st Century sir.
Leave those Ladies alone....
Go home and build your home

Credits: Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD)
Tell them o.. I saw one few days ago at a bar,with some Kids/teenage girls. I be wan para for d man,because this man was too old for those kids.
But when i see the kids with Hero beer ,I come advice myself o. Op I sent you a pm,biko reply abeg.
Re: Guys: Leave Those Ladies Alone! by Hypnotise: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Not all men have the drive or capacity to be great. Some are just over grown fvck boys

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Partners Get Tired Of Each Other? / Cl / Don't Marry Like This Ooh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.