Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Cl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cl (467 Views)

Someone[cl] Just Send Me Gift Card / New V!deo Of JHS Students Doing B!g Th!ngs Inside Cl@ssroom Hits The Net / See Video As Curvy Lady Was Been Slam For Exposing Her Saggy B00bs On A Night Cl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cl by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: Cl by NGRsenate: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Fornication is not a crime.

Adultery is a crime because marriage is a contract and a breach of contract is usually penalized.

And then your argument is utterly foolish and pointless.

What is the government’s business with your relationship?

1 Like

Re: Cl by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
NGRsenate:
Fornication is not a crime.
It's better it's legalised so the Shame and ridicule of holy than though attitude of some Nigerian in calling a woman a prostitutes, should be contained.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Cl by Mcslize: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
HIV is real. Say no to reckless sex. Condom does not guarantee safety. Sex is sweet but I can tell you, the day you will go for your HIV test will mark a turning point in your life.

Only God knows how I felt when I went for my HIV test today. The checking alone was terrible cuz you are yet to know what the result says. I thank God it turns out negative. I no do again.

The Counsellor told me a girl and a guy who are in a relationship both came for a test and they both turned out positive. You can't revert it. My heart cut instantly even if u use condom to bleep, heart will still cut you cuz they will tell u right there that condom does not prevent one from contacting HIV that it is complete abstinence that does.

If you must have sex, pls maintain just one partner and know his or her status. HIV is not the end of the world but I tell you, it can strip u off a great part of ur life. It is better to know your status on time than living with the desease for so long. Nobody told.me to go do it before I went. I just carried my body waka go one of the federal goverment teaching hospitals go run the test. I no wan hear o. I no do again oooooo. Baba thank u.

Let's always stay safe.
Re: Cl by NGRsenate: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
HolyCaligula:
It's better it's legalised so the Shame and ridicule of holy than though attitude of some Nigerian in calling a woman a prostitutes, should be contained.

It your churches that make a big deal out of nothing, not your government.

Having sex is akin to drinking beer in other areas of the world. Na una dey carry the thing for head like say na cement.
Re: Cl by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mcslize:
HIV is real. Say no to reckless sex. Condom does not guarantee safety. Sex is sweet but I can tell you, the day you will go for your HIV test will mark a turning point in your life.

Only God knows how I felt when I went for my HIV test today. The checking alone was terrible cuz you are yet to know what the result says. I thank God it turns out negative. I no do again.

The Counsellor told me a girl and a guy who are in a relationship both came for a test and they both turned out positive. You can't revert it. My heart cut instantly even if u use condom to bleep, heart will still cut you cuz they will tell u right there that condom does not prevent one from contacting HIV that it is complete abstinence that does.

If you must have sex, pls maintain just one partner and know his or her status. HIV is not the end of the world but I tell you, it can strip u off a great part of ur life.

Let's always stay safe.
This is why it's good to legalise Adultery because it actually encourages people to play safe.

Re: Cl by Mcslize: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
HolyCaligula:
This is why it's good to legalise Adultery because it actually encourages people to play safe.

I am not the type that claim not to like sex o but today opened my eyes to many things of what if, what if. I have always used condom but bro those hospital counsellors can put fear in one. They will ask many questions that will make u feel never to have sex again if this test turns out negative. The best is playing safe. When I mean safe extremely safe. One should only go raw with someone one knows his or her status if not eh e go be o.

I can't loud this enough. Safety safety safety.
Re: Cl by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Are they crimes before
Re: Cl by dinocy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Fornication nor be crime before provided you nor bleep another man wife and get caught. Lashing is not a crime.
Re: Cl by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Are they crimes before
Did you even read what i wrote?

(1) (Reply)

A Poison That Kills Men / Please Help Me / What Men Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.