Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Looking For A Blogger To Do Some Work For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For A Blogger To Do Some Work For Me (623 Views)

How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress / Serious And Honest Blogger To Partner With Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Blogger To Do Some Work For Me by Mikeshiangala(m): 2:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Hello guys.
I need someone to write some phone specs on my site (380 phones) which is hosted on WordPress.
Check out this page for reference on how the specs are to be written - https://smattgeeksmedia.com/phones/
And feel free to contact me via +254758872004 if you are up to the task.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Blogger To Do Some Work For Me by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 27, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/israel82ed4. Be sure to enter my promo code israel82ed4 to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.
Re: Looking For A Blogger To Do Some Work For Me by Sixta: 3:31am On Nov 27, 2019
Do you want the person to work as a freelance or you want to pay for the services

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Professional Website As Low As 25k Ready In A Week. / How To Make 5k Weekly / Minimum Budget And Best Medium To Advertise A Website To Start Getting Yields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.