Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Experience(s) Do You Have With Nigerian Nurses? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Experience(s) Do You Have With Nigerian Nurses? (194 Views)

Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Nurses / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Experience(s) Do You Have With Nigerian Nurses? by OmoOduduwa01: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
Kindly share your unforgettable experiences with Nigerian Nurses
Re: What Experience(s) Do You Have With Nigerian Nurses? by Nackzy: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Nigerian Nurses are the most rude set of people in the world, sorry if your mum, sister, brother or relation is one, they don't have manners, they talk to people anyhow
Re: What Experience(s) Do You Have With Nigerian Nurses? by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2019
They can gossip ehn Naso one wey get face like cockroach wey rub pan cake js dey gossip forget say my drip don finish ad blood wan begin go bk..as i tell her nurse see wetin dey xup she js shout abeg leave me i dey come joor!
As she finally comot the drip THE BIG FAT SLAPPPP I LOAD AM EHN Even doctors come out ask wettin dey sup!
Re: What Experience(s) Do You Have With Nigerian Nurses? by naijafox(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2019
Fp materials

Teaching hospital nurse are the worst, they can watch you die while watching mehek or the heir

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Hiv AndĀ aids / Fibroid, Types Of Fibroid And Remedy For Fibroid / Hi Everyone I Am Dr Abdu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.