Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! (1950 Views)

Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / Lets Discuss: Bad Husband Vs Bad Wife Which Is Worse ? / Seven Signs Your Boyfriend Would Make A Bad Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
I wonder if the two can work together cos some spouses actually get so bad and unreasonable at home and on getting outside, they change their spots. Do u have a say on this thread?
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
definition of a bad husband differ from person to person

define the bad husband you are talking about
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Yorisb: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
Bad Husband = One who's bad to his WIFE only - He could still be a good person to others tho (and vice versa) undecided
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by omega25red(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
a good person can be a bad husband because being a husband doesn't define the person that you are.
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by kay177(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
emmboy:

I wonder if the two can work together cos some spouses actually get so bad and unreasonable at home and on getting outside, they change their spots. Do u have a say on this thread?

Some men are not totally bad--- but go check it,  their wives made them to be LIONS AND TIGERS at home,  And THE WOMAN WONDERS about the man's behaviour to outsiders,  Is this not the same man I know at home,  Outsiders see him like an ANGELS and a good person,  Some women make men to live in OPPOSITE WORLD,  WOMEN CHECK YOURSELF PROPERLY.

1 Like

Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by MrsEve1: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
Why would a bad husband be a good man? undecided
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Yorisb: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
kay177:

Some men are not totally bad--- but go check it,  their wives made them to be LIONS AND TIGERS at home,  And THE WOMAN WONDERS about the man's behaviour to outsiders,  Is this not the same man I know at home,  Outsiders see him like an ANGELS and a good person,  Some women make men to live in OPPOSITE WORLD,  WOMEN CHECK YOURSELF PROPERLY.
cool cool cool cool
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by MrsEve1: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
I see goat Yorisb came out of the stable,
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Yorisb: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
I refuse to notice her nonetheless!!
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by kay177(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
Yorisb:

nice one grin grin smiley smiley
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Mygoldie(f): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by kay177(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2010
Goldie where av you been since wink
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Yorisb: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
kay177:

nice one grin grin smiley smiley

U know me nah, I no dey slack *Shakes Kay's hand - Pls let every1 be upstanding for KayMoney jor*
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Mygoldie(f): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
kay177:

Goldie where av you been since wink

been studying wassup kay? cheesy
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Mygoldie(f): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
Yorisb:

U know me nah, I no dey slack *Shakes Kay's hand - Pls let every1 be upstanding for KayMoney jor*

sharrap yorisb, gay boy. angry angry
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by kay177(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
Yorisb:

KUDOS X 50 wink wink wink wink

Mygoldie:

been studying wassup kay? cheesy

COOL MORE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE FOR YOUSO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME,  SAY SHAMMA OOO KOROBA BABABA  cheesy cheesy
kay money speaking in tongues,
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Mygoldie(f): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2010
ah ah ah, thanky you thanky you, well well oh. **smiles happily at Kay** smiley smiley
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by kay177(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
mY words will not go unaccomplished says the LORD OF HOST, When i pray for you never doubt the EFFICACY OF MY PRAYER. cheesy smiley
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by Mygoldie(f): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
You can be a pastor,you know. a good one at that. smiley wink
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by MrsEve1: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
Yorisb:

Isn't hard for a blind man to refuse the notice, cool
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by kay177(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
Mygoldie:

You can be a pastor,you know. a good one at that. smiley wink

I am already a PASTOR but thier treads here on NL land corrupt the hell out of me smiley cheesy
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by MrsEve1: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
kay177:

I am already a PASTOR but thier treads here on NL land corrupt the hell out of me smiley cheesy

We going to hell in gasoline drawers! shocked
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by vivaladiva(f): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2010
is a bad husband also a bad pub landlord
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by kay177(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

We going to hell in gasoline drawers! shocked

No comment[b] SHE- MAL E[/b] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by MrsEve1: 12:18am On Nov 23, 2010
kay177:

No comment[b] SHE- MAL E[/b] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And you still crooked than a bent fork in a village filled with hungry ferocious dogs cheesy
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by gestapo(f): 1:58am On Nov 23, 2010
Yorisb:

ouch, what a wondrous one-liner grin
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by MrsEve1: 1:59am On Nov 23, 2010
Really undecided
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by gestapo(f): 2:12am On Nov 23, 2010
It is, and pray tell what it is to you if i think it is undecided
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by MrsEve1: 2:13am On Nov 23, 2010
No need,

I works with spechuls on a daily basis,
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by gestapo(f): 2:55am On Nov 23, 2010
So why is it hard to look away, need help scrapping the drooling jaw attached to your piehole off the floor
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by MrsEve1: 2:57am On Nov 23, 2010
Why would I need to scrape my jaw off the ground because someone with a name and no face said they chooses not to notice me? It kind of hard to notice someone over the computer, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! by MrsEve1: 2:59am On Nov 23, 2010
Now if Jaybee was choosing to not notice me then I will have to respectfully tear up Nairaland to shreds wink grin embarassed tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? / What Does Respect Your Husband Mean To You?. / How Can I Date 2 Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.