Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Camila Cabello Romance Working Download# Full 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Camila Cabello Romance Working Download# Full 2019 (913 Views)

Free Download Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello Señorita Mp3 Track / [download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct / Working Download. Ruth B. Safe Haven Full Album. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Camila Cabello Romance Working Download# Full 2019 by timbalander: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2019
Direct Download: Camila Cabello Romance Full free zip link, hq track 320Kbps.

FULL LINK -
https://sway.office.com/MP3ooJuGoXd5p6Bb

Romance is the upcoming second studio album by Cuban-American singer and songwriter Camila Cabello. The album will be promoted with The Romance Tour starting with Europe and then North America. It was supported by the singles "Liar", "Shameless", "Cry for Me", "Easy" and "Living Proof". Romance also includes "Señorita", Cabello's duet with Canadian singer Shawn Mendes, which is also included in the deluxe edition of Mendes' self-titled third studio album.

Year: 2019
Genre: Pop
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
1. Shameless
2. Living Proof
3. Should’ve Said it
4. Senorita (Feat. Shawn Mendes)
5. Liar
6. Bad Kind Of Butterflies
7. Easy
8. Feel It Twice
9. Dream Of You
10. Cry For Me
11. This Love
12. Used To This
13. First Man

"Liar" and "Shameless" were released on September 5, 2019, as the lead singles from the album. "Cry for Me" was released as the third single on October 4, 2019.[9] "Easy" was then released as the fourth single on October 11, 2019. On November 15, 2019, "Living Proof" was released as the fifth single with the pre-orders of the album.
Cabello's duet with Shawn Mendes, "Señorita", was originally included in the deluxe edition of Mendes' self-titled third studio album, and will also be included in Romance.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Discussing Your Plans With Your Wives If You Want To Succeed - Wiseman / Ultimate Love: Roksie, The Most Trending Couple In The House / Do You Wanna Make Your Girl Cum Hard? Use This Cex Postions [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.