Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ultimate Love: Roksie, The Most Trending Couple In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ultimate Love: Roksie, The Most Trending Couple In The House (914 Views)

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love: Roksie, The Most Trending Couple In The House by Kabeeru(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ultimate Love Season 1

In the love house, love guests were paired together as couples, and probably if work out can truly become husband and wife. At start,I have no interest but later developed passion for it when a particular love guest ( Rosie) demonstrated remorsely that she wants to be love. I begin to watch and she stole my heart. She then paired with a gentle and love tender Kachi, and my passion for them both solidified. They trend on IG, twitter, Facebook like no other couples. ROKSIE, the couple name is a goal. They have both said it that winning the show isn't their ultimate price but winning the heart of each other is the ultimate price.
ROKSIE, love doesn't ask why and how but do the needful.

Roksians, let us support our own oooooo.
Your votes is needed when they are up for possible eviction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Something That You Could Never Forgive Someone For? / Quarantine Vibes! This Video Of A Busty Lady Dancing With Her BOOB Is All U Need / If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.