Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria (37118 Views)

CKC Onitsha Emerged Victorious At The World Affairs Challenge (WAC) / CKC Onitsha Defeats US, Turkey Schools To Emerge Winner In A Global Competition. / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by aalangel(f): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
We used to go for Quiz competitions in this school. DMGS is more hyped though; they were our "husbands".

Glad CKC is still doing well. St. Charles was also good.

1 Like

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by donaldfafree(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2019
Primus!! Proudly Ekandem

1 Like

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by nurric(m): 1:03am On Nov 28, 2019
Primus up ckc...may the light of our college last forever... cheers for ckc...ckc...ckc

1 Like

Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 2:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Anambralstson:
The three governors CKC produced are Peter Obi, Willie Obiano and Peter Odili former Rivers state,

A good man, a drunk and a legendary looter... undecided

Anambralstson:
*Dr. Philip Emeagwali.

Failed PhD candidate and con artiste... sad
>
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by technuel: 4:27am On Nov 28, 2019
Only three Governor's you people are making noise what at about FGC Enugu that produced uncountable Governor's, Ministers, in Nigeria.
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by godisablack(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2019
Wuuworld:
I was the house Captain of Heerey House 2008/2009.

Primus Interpares!!!!!!

Three Cheers for C.K.C!!!!!

My alma mater. Up CKC!!!
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by kiddkash(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2019
partnerbizn5:
taaaaa gbafuo osiso.

lol
check the records. even ask my former next door neighbor Ado girls
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by buchi4action(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
partnerbizn5:
This post evokes nostalgic feelings.

CKC was arguably the best secondary school in Nigeria at some point.

The same road harbours the female counterpart --QRC onitsha. The road was Oguta Road. It led to the dreaded Upper Iweka on the one hand and DMGS on the other end.

Attending this school was likened to working in CBN or Shell. It was the numero uno, the primus inter pares and Rolls Royce of secondary school then.

What's more, only the most brilliant students were picked.

The school was a legacy left by the Spiritan missionaries in the good old days.

Let me remember the chemistry teacher that loved me in SS1. "Aunty" I have not forgotten. I struggled at some point, owing to a lot of issues ranging from finance to distance and lack of coordination. She understood that I was hardworking and encouraged me.

In JSS3, my class mates sent me to the cleaners.----
Like Ben Carson who was the best in local Detroit but couldn't compete in Yale where all the best brains were camped-----

I was the best in my local league in JSS2 but couldn't compete with way smarter chaps who were all gathered together and kept in JSS3A. That was the practice. The best students from previous year are put in A, B, C etc classes.

I was later to become an 'ART' student to the chagrin of many. For they thought that only dull students went for Arts. But it was for a purpose. A definite one.

I can still recall the days of Mr NE Olisah, who was the most menacing principal.

Teachers bow to let him pass while the students kowtow.

Three cheers for CKC.

UP CKC

Bonitas , disciplina scientia.

Ka emesia.
Nwa otu.

Proudly an old boy.
Set 2004
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:31am On Nov 29, 2019
wingmanIII:

Validation from WHO? Inferiors?
You are not making sense
noise makers..
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by MeridianAutos(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2022
donaldfafree:
Primus!! Proudly Ekandem
Proudly Azikiwe House. 1991-93.
Re: CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors And Notable Personalities In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Peter Obi school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! / WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria / Oau Pre-degree Past Question Papers And Relevant Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.