Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section (567 Views)

A Message To All My South West Brothers / Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by Ilamina(f): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
I said nigeria will be looking like South Africa in some months
Just a nice miracle post
I was so happy, like yea I am finally here
Miracles can happen

And the Yoruba moderators deleted it

Looks like the black man can't handle development

And wants Africa to remain the same for ever

If I knew much better, I would have gotten my American citizenship since

We have pride in being miserable

The white mans brain is bigger in size, so I heard, that's why he can handle development and can turn Sahara desert to new York in three days

But the black mans brain is too small to handle such, thats why we don't like big things

1 Like

Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by EasternPrince: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ilamina:

Just a nice miracle post

And the Yoruba moderators deleted it

Looks like the black man can't handle development

And wants Africa to remain the same for ever

We have pride in being miserable

The white mans brain is bigger in size, so I heard, that's why he can handle development and can turn Sahara desert to new York in three days

But the black mans brain is too small to handle such, thats why we don't like big things

The Chinese has a bigger brain than the white man but the Japanese, with his smaller brain, is smarter than both. The Japaneses are the smartest people in the world.

In truth, you don't know much so it's a good thing that almost all your threads are basically inquiries.

However, if you don't slow down with the crap, you will get banned for a very long time. The mods tolerate shit but only so much and it seems they have you marked now.

3 Likes

Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by Rilley(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Get a life!
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by Ilamina(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
undecided
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by comradewanle(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Something that happened in politics section and you are now in romance section to lament....
Is OP high?

1 Like

Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by Ilamina(f): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
comradewanle:
Something that happened in politics section and you are now in romance section to lament....
Is OP high?

How is it your business
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by nlPoster: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ilamina:

This might have annoyed them.
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by Ilamina(f): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
nlPoster:

This might have annoyed them.
why
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by nlPoster: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ilamina:
why

Because right now, it's not true.
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by Ilamina(f): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
nlPoster:

Because right now, it's not true.
sad
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by nlPoster: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ilamina:
sad

I was joking. smiley
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
She's talking to herself... shocked

Few are mad and most are on nl grin
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by Ilamina(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
nlPoster:

I was joking. smiley

Why are you so dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by nlPoster: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ilamina:

Why am I so dumb

Dont be brave to my post but scared to reply the person who posted before. S/he called you a mad person.

You ignored that smiley
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by EasternPrince: 1:47am On Nov 28, 2019
nlPoster:

Dont be brave to my post but scared to reply the person who posted before. S/he called you a mad person.

You ignored that smiley

You and your wahala
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by nlPoster: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2019
EasternPrince:

Me and my wahala

You are?

1 Like

Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by EasternPrince: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Ilamina:

Why are you so dumb

Sheath your sword. You are are supposed to be very gentle, which is why i find it impossible to get pissed off at you. I keep trying hard though.
Re: They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section by EasternPrince: 1:55am On Nov 28, 2019
nlPoster:

I am?

You say?

(1) (Reply)

Qasem Soleimani: Stampede kills 50 mourners at burial in Iran / Llll / Men Who Get Their Girl Friends Pregnant And Abandon Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.