Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Once Bitten Twice Shy, Son Of Man Has To Be Thorough. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Bitten Twice Shy, Son Of Man Has To Be Thorough. (394 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once Bitten Twice Shy, Son Of Man Has To Be Thorough. by Pascopele: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sometimes ago, I decided to move out of a long term relationship and this friend of mine has been criticisizing me for leaving such a lady with Heavy and huge body parts despite the fact that she's begging to come back. The fool wanted me to tell him free break up story

If there is anyone who harbours that mentality/Belief that a man/woman has to drown in a relationship because his partner posses some high body parts/other items. Kindly Avoid me!

Meanwhile, to be my Future/New/Incoming/Later GF

You must

HAVE SENSE.
If you like carry Front and back like Amber Rose ...... HAVE SENSE.
If you like, be the better of that Babcock chick..... HAVE SENSE.
if you like, be finer than Genevieve.... HAVE SENSE.
Attach with your application, Evidence that you don't have poor mentality and can understand the pain and pressure attached to grooming a career as a man.
A fully descriptive essay not less than 250words on what you plan bringing to the relationship and your future goals signed by a lawyer with an MOU between both our lawyers.
HAVE A GOOD HEART AND RESPECT YOURSELF.

Once bitten twice shy, Son of man has to be thorough.

Thanks.
Oladipupo Olanrewaju Olamilekan
Re: Once Bitten Twice Shy, Son Of Man Has To Be Thorough. by IamPlato(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
He That Is Looking For Woman With Sense I Hope you Have sense... If You Dont Then You Will Hate Yourself For Wanting A Woman That Has Sense... Because She Will Out Smart You

2 Likes

Re: Once Bitten Twice Shy, Son Of Man Has To Be Thorough. by Pascopele: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
IamPlato:
He That Is Looking For Woman With Sense I Hope you Have sense... If You Dont Then You Will Hate Yourself For Wanting A Woman That Has Sense... Because She Will Out Smart You

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Would You Prefer? / Guys, Dont Carry Your Hate And Sissified Whining Asses Into 2020 / I'm In Love With Two People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.