Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I'm In Love With Two People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Two People. (400 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Two People. by Danisco93(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
A guy had a girlfriend before leaving for Lagos to work and marry her. In Lagos he fell for another lady who will soon get married. He travelled back to see his girlfriend he wants to marry cheating on him.
What should he do?
Re: I'm In Love With Two People. by Lightangel65: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Danisco93:
A guy had a girlfriend before leaving for Lagos to work and marry her. In Lagos he fell for another lady who will soon get married. He travelled back to see his girlfriend he wants to marry cheating on him.
What should he do?

Leave both of them and stay single. You will enjoy your life better

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two People. by AgentNairaland(f): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Let Me Ask Ifa

(1) (Reply)

Smokers:does Your Mom Know You Smoke? / The Origin Of St Valentines Day / Can Stanbic Ibtc Prepaid Card Be Used For Paypal Withdrawal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.