Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. (2289 Views)

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by iLegendd(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Four years ago, a man called Chenzen registered on a forum called Nairaland. A week later, another man called iLegend came on board on that same forum.

Mr. iLegend noticed there were too many men having relationship issues on the Romance Section of Nairaland, so he started writing articles with his broken screen phone to educate these men how the dating game works.

As Mr. iLegend was teaching, Mr. Chenzen will come to his thread to attack him by saying, "All these dating tips don't work — they are rubbish — go and make money."

Mr. iLegend usually ignores him, but he never gave up. He continuously kept attacking.

Two years later, Mr. iLegend turned all his free articles to different books and started selling them.

Sadly, Mr. Chenzen, a Chinese deportee, came back to attack the young man selling his books by calling him poor and stupid. He said the books won't sell and nobody will buy.

When he noticed Mr. iLegend was making sales and showing screenshots on Nairaland, he said they are fake.

After showing lots of screenshots, he changed and said Mr. iLegend's books are copy and paste and anyone can find those contents on Google for free.

One day, Mr. iLegend crossed the millionaire mark by selling his books on Amazon and other international book stores.

Mr. Chenzen became depressed when he realized despite all his attacks, Mr. iLegend was moving forward and was making money on a regular basis even when he's asleep.

Yesterday, Mr. Chenzen couldn't hold his emotional meltdown any longer, so he deactivated. I'm sure he has drank sniper by now.

If he survives it and reads this post, he is going to come back to Nairaland, create a new account, and continue with his trolling.

I created this post for 7 reasons

1. Don't waste your time trolling a man who is focused like the Chinese man did — he, the person you're trolling, will laugh last
2. There is no need hating on people smarter or wiser than you — you're giving them a cool story to tell and this story told about you could be turned to a book and to money
3. Making money is not hard, but being disciplined and focused is
4. Nairaland is not just a place for fun only, but a place to create wealth and fanbase
5. Those who abuse you are pushing you closer to success
6. Don't take abuse online too seriously, but use it as motivation
7. If nobody abuses you, then you're a nobody

One of the core reasons I created this post is to bring Mr. Chenzen back so that he will continue wasting his time while Mr. iLegend continue making money.

Chenzen failed in his greenpill series because he is not focused and does not have a masterplan.

iLegend succeeded in this relationship book series because he was focused and had a masterplan.

Chenzen started posting on Nairaland before iLegend, but iLegend succeeded before him. This is to say, "It doesn't matter who comes first, but who stays undistracted till the end."

Those who refuse to prepare, prepare to fail.

I just want to make Mr. Chenzen popular now that is he gone as a way to bring him back to continue wasting away on Nairaland. Lol.

I wicked o! #Smile#FunTime

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
If you want to fail in life, spend all your time being jealous or hating on someone who is succeeding.

If you want to succeed, stay focused and don't give a f*** about the depressed haters on your case.

5 Likes

Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by ABCthings: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Chenzen deactivated because of a girl. What a sissy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
that dude is funny as fvck, though he helped me once. cant forget that. it's a pity he deactivated. I doubt if it was because of a girl though.
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by chizzypresh(f): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Chenzen should better come back and continue with his trolling...He is funny sha
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by damtan(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
so chenzen is no longer here Anyways, I care less
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by ABCthings: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
MVPtesley:
that dude is funny as fvck, though he helped me once. cant forget that. it's a pity he deactivated. I doubt if it was because of a girl though.
No argument.

Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by ABCthings: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
I was shocked when I saw he that he has become redpill.

1 Like

Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by iLegendd(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
He has refused to blow. Even the thread created for him didn't blow. So, making it on the internet is not for him.
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by iLegendd(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
MadeInChenzen2 come read.
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Nice thread
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:33am On Feb 29, 2020
ilegendd. come in lets promote this thread... we need more views pls. just mention
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by iLegendd(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Nice thread

I hope you learned something from the nice thread.
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by Meedon: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ilegendd. come in lets promote this thread... we need more views pls. just mention

Are you the Chenzen OP is referring to
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

I hope you learned something from the nice thread.
just mention... promote it !!
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by AlphaGreenz: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:
Four years ago, a man called Chenzen registered on a forum called Nairaland. A week later, another man called iLegend came on board on that same forum.

Mr. iLegend noticed there were too many men having relationship issues on the Romance Section of Nairaland, so he started writing articles with his broken screen phone to educate these men how the dating game works.

As Mr. iLegend was teaching, Mr. Chenzen will come to his thread to attack him by saying, "All these dating tips don't work — they are rubbish — go and make money."

Mr. iLegend usually ignores him, but he never gave up. He continuously kept attacking.

Two years later, Mr. iLegend turned all his free articles to different books and started selling them.

Sadly, Mr. Chenzen, a Chinese deportee, came back to attack the young man selling his books by calling him poor and stupid. He said the books won't sell and nobody will buy.

When he noticed Mr. iLegend was making sales and showing screenshots on Nairaland, he said they are fake.

After showing lots of screenshots, he changed and said Mr. iLegend's books are copy and paste and anyone can find those contents on Google for free.

One day, Mr. iLegend crossed the millionaire mark by selling his books on Amazon and other international book stores.

Mr. Chenzen became depressed when he realized despite all his attacks, Mr. iLegend was moving forward and was making money on a regular basis even when he's asleep.

Yesterday, Mr. Chenzen couldn't hold his emotional meltdown any longer, so he deactivated. I'm sure he has drank sniper by now.

If he survives it and reads this post, he is going to come back to Nairaland, create a new account, and continue with his trolling.

1. Don't waste your time trolling a man who is focused like the Chinese man did — he, the person you're trolling, will laugh last
2. There is no need hating on people smarter or wiser than you — you're giving them a cool story to tell and this story told about you could be turned to a book and to money
4. Nairaland is not just a place for fun only, but a place to create wealth and fanbase

One of the core reasons I created this post is to bring Mr. Chenzen back so that he will continue wasting his time while Mr. iLegend continue making money.

Chenzen failed in his greenpill series because he is not focused and does not have a masterplan.

iLegend succeeded in this relationship book series because he was focused and had a masterplan.

Chenzen started posting on Nairaland before iLegend, but iLegend succeeded before him. This is to say, "It doesn't matter who comes first, but who stays undistracted till the end."

I just want to make Mr. Chenzen popular now that is he gone as a way to bring him back to continue wasting away on Nairaland. Lol.

Ilegend, the fuel to my passion. Big anonymous thank you, boss! ��

2 Likes

Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by MadeINchenzen2: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

Ilegend, the fuel to my passion. Big anonymous thank you, boss! ��
see ilegendd quoting himself using another moniker ! smh

2 Likes

Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dick measuring thread
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wtf this thread title is a killer... Illegend fear God o
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
ABCthings:
Chenzen deactivated because of a girl. What a sissy! cheesy

... Amatarasha right?
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by ABCthings: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Amatarasha right?
Blu03
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Dick measuring thread
yes— for those that have it
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
ABCthings:
Blu03
...bluo3 again?
that cold blooded amphib?
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
BLUELemon:
yes— for those that have it
...2inches dicks is no dick at all dohhh! cheesy
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...2inches dicks is no dick at all dohhh! cheesy
mine is 1.2 inches and that's my personal best.... What's your point?
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
BLUELemon:
mine is 1.2 inches and that's my personal best.... What's your point?
...go measure it with metaphysical who has 1.2½ inches already !
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by ABCthings: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...bluo3 again?
that cold blooded amphib?
er...yes. Why do you call her that?
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by AlphaGreenz: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
see ilegendd quoting himself using another moniker ! smh
This dude is really a troll grin grin
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by CosmicJames(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
iLegendd:

No 4 is so on point!
I'm a living testimony.
I can replicate it at anytime. I know the secret

2 Likes

Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by MetaPhysical: 12:36am On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...go measure it with metaphysical who has 1.2½ inches already !

Rekhina, you are obsessed with this dick.
I go take am kill you when I mount you. You go weep and beg me not to stop the sweet long strokes. grin
Re: How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Rekhina, you are obsessed with this dick.
I go take am kill you when I mount you. You go weep and beg me not to stop the sweet long strokes. grin
...Who is rekhina?

(1) (2) (Reply)

KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] / Why Females Use "Alfa Mails" as a Shaming Tactic / I Can't Get My Mind Off Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.