Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! (1977 Views)

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls / What Made You To Stop Chasing Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by KvngEric: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
I used to be heartless in the game of love, i didn't care who got hurt or who got pained, i just went with what i want, who i want, when i want but that all changed when i met a very beautiful girl who looked exactly like my perfect woman.

The moment i saw her, the beast in me set my gaze on her and approached nd we became friends within days, she told me she had a boyfriend, i told her i didn't care that its his loss cos i wont stop till i got her. I was playing my game tight and within weeks, word got around that i was seriously after the girl, the boyfriend heard and came to meet me.

He begged me that he knows i can get his girl but he doesn't want me to take away his girl from him, he has done so much for the girl that everyone in his family nd the girl's family knew they were together nd that he was planning to marry the girl but i felt no pity for him, i wanted to take what was his and i wanted to taste this fresh pawpaw that he has been enjoying alone so i told the guy to hold ur girl tight, give her no reason to think about me nd i will let her be. Guy said ok and thanked me for understanding.

The girl was hooked already and she couldn't stop thinkin about me so i knew there was nothing d guy could do again, all power was in my hands. The girl came to meet me two days later that she hasn't heard from me, what happened?

I told her d boyfriend came nd begged nd i pitied the guy and i don't want her again. She couldn't believe her ears, so all the attention, the love and care, the sweet words are gone like that? I told her she should leave please, she started crying that so i didn't love her, so i was playing her and that moment i knew i got her right where i wanted her.

I walked closer to her to tell her to stop crying, she started kissin me nd i resisted a bit to make her work for it which she did cos she continued kissin me, and i told her we shouldn't be doin this that her boyfriend nko? She says, its u i want.

From kissin, i got her on the bed nd told her i cant have u with these tears on ur eyes, she wiped the tears fast nd the deed happened. I enjoyed every bit of it and so did she. She later broke up with d boyfriend nd at last i was victorious and she was all mine, but it came at a cost i couldn't afford to pay.

The boyfriend attempted suicide, tried to hang himself but the rope gave way and he fell. When his neighbor heard heavy thud he rushed to see the guy unconscious with rope and rope burn around his neck. He was rushed to the hospital and survived, said he did it all for his girl. Everyone hated me, i told the girl, its over between us, go back to ur guy, its obvious he can't live without u. It took alot of convincing but the girl went back and the guy and his family welcomed her with open arms.

Went to see the guy in the hospital to apologise and say i didn't know the girl mean so much to him, met the guy's mother and she somehow already knew me and pounced on me the moment she recognized me, said i came to finish off her son. I was just screaming i am sorry, i am sorry, i am sorry but she kept dashin me slap after slap then i left nd the moment i left the hospital, i decided, no more taking girls from their boyfriends, no more chasing girls with boyfriends, from now on if u are not single, i don't want to know u.

I am lucky they guy wasn't a hardman that would have killed me, its not worth the risk!.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by swiz123(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Your talent on fiction is a lil below par.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by Jasen1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Someone need to chase your bank babe first before em go stop
Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by kutenrich(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nice nollywood Script

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by blackboy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lol. Tales by moonlight. He tried sha. Lesson received.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by IamPlato(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Good Narration but Your Plot Is A Bespoke Stubble, too Shallow And Very UnRealistic and Your Character Teaches Nothing but Keeps Bluffing and Blowing Noisy Broken Trumpet with Melody Full Of Cliche

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by KvngEric: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
swiz123:

Hoping to improve. Wrote the story in 6mins grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by KvngEric: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
IamPlato:
Good Narration but Your Plot Is A Bespoke Stubble, too Shallow And Very UnRealistic and Your Character Teaches Nothing but Keeps Bluffing and Blowing Noisy Broken Trumpet with Melody Full Of Cliche
Thanks alot. Will work on ur points.
Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by decatalyst(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
swiz123:

Hey, his talent is way far from below par
Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by fernandoc(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Foooooolish story
Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by OmoDavido(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
KvngEric:
I used to be heartless in the game of love, i didn't care who got hurt or who got pained, i just went with what i want, who i want, when i want but that all changed when i met a very beautiful girl who looked exactly like my perfect woman.

The moment i saw her, the beast in me set my gaze on her and approached nd we became friends within days, she told me she had a boyfriend, i told her i didn't care that its his loss cos i wont stop till i got her. I was playing my game tight and within weeks, word got around that i was seriously after the girl, the boyfriend heard and came to meet me.

He begged me that he knows i can get his girl but he doesn't want me to take away his girl from him, he has done so much for the girl that everyone in his family nd the girl's family knew they were together nd that he was planning to marry the girl but i felt no pity for him, i wanted to take what was his and i wanted to taste this fresh pawpaw that he has been enjoying alone so i told the guy to hold ur girl tight, give her no reason to think about me nd i will let her be. Guy said ok and thanked me for understanding.

The girl was hooked already and she couldn't stop thinkin about me so i knew there was nothing d guy could do again, all power was in my hands. The girl came to meet me two days later that she hasn't heard from me, what happened?

I told her d boyfriend came nd begged nd i pitied the guy and i don't want her again. She couldn't believe her ears, so all the attention, the love and care, the sweet words are gone like that? I told her she should leave please, she started crying that so i didn't love her, so i was playing her and that moment i knew i got her right where i wanted her.

I walked closer to her to tell her to stop crying, she started kissin me nd i resisted a bit to make her work for it which she did cos she continued kissin me, and i told her we shouldn't be doin this that her boyfriend nko? She says, its u i want.

From kissin, i got her on the bed nd told her i cant have u with these tears on ur eyes, she wiped the tears fast nd the deed happened. I enjoyed every bit of it and so did she. She later broke up with d boyfriend nd at last i was victorious and she was all mine, but it came at a cost i couldn't afford to pay.

The boyfriend attempted suicide, tried to hang himself but the rope gave way and he fell. When his neighbor heard heavy thud he rushed to see the guy unconscious with rope and rope burn around his neck. He was rushed to the hospital and survived, said he did it all for his girl. Everyone hated me, i told the girl, its over between us, go back to ur guy, its obvious he can't live without u. It took alot of convincing but the girl went back and the guy and his family welcomed her with open arms.

Went to see the guy in the hospital to apologise and say i didn't know the girl mean so much to him, met the guy's mother and she somehow already knew me and pounced on me the moment she recognized me, said i came to finish off her son. I was just screaming i am sorry, i am sorry, i am sorry but she kept dashin me slap after slap then i left nd the moment i left the hospital, i decided, no more taking girls from their boyfriends, no more chasing girls with boyfriends, from now on if u are not single, i don't want to know u.

I am lucky they guy wasn't a hardman that would have killed me, its not worth the risk!.
Fake story.
Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tell this to the birds!
Re: Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! by Depressed101: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
"this is super storyyyyyy" it nevef nfmkdkmxjj bla bla bla, can't remember the rest.. M grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know / What Are Your Thoughts About Masturbating At Least 13days In 1month? Good Or Bad / See A Lady Leaked Sex Video Of Her Boyfriend And Her Best Friend As She Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.