Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls (2585 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / What Made You To Stop Chasing Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stop chasing girls, they will only draw you down, and shatter your dreams, they will distract you from making big money...
Las Las, girls na scam...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by S1MP: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
in the animal kingdom, the male always chases the female.
So what exactly is your point here? Guys chase girls. Thats how it has been and that is how it will always be

Stop being bitter cause you got rejected

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
DarrelSutton:
Stop chasing girls, they will only draw you down, and shatter your dreams, they will distract you from making big money...

There is nothing bad in chasing girls so long as you do it with sense.

Toto is sweet! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by longetivity(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
only simps chase girls, real niggaz chase money

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
DarrelSutton:

False, running with the wrong girls will distract you from getting money, clicking up with the right girls will get you *jobs* either way and connects. Run from slay queens.

17 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Stacyomolola(f): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
S1MP:
So what exactly is your point here? Guys chase girls. Thats how it has been and that is how it will always be

Gbam
Seconded
He's rejected and frustrated cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Stacyomolola(f): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
pcguru1:

False, running with the wrong girls will distract you from getting money, clicking up with the right girls will get you *jobs* either way and connects. Run from slay queens.

Louder kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by S1MP: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Gbam
Seconded
He's rejected and frustrated cheesy
Dont mind him

He is pained cause he went for girls who are not in his league and he got served. Sad.
He is acting like a baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
I swear I was jobless one time, always looking for 10 naira to at least buy cigarettes, I just came back from mauritius no job. I went to CCHub and met this babe Desiree a friend i used to teach coding, na she hook me up with Paystack guys and later connected me to Interswitch before I left for something good. so a smart person will connect with a reasonable friend. Don't let RP make you lose out on the bigger picture is all i will say.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
'Chasing' girls sounds desperate but it is not bad to want to get a girl's attention the right way, without being obsessive or very needy.

I don't know how men here think, seems to me like all the women they've come across brought them down or did the things they always rant about.

DarrelSutton:

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by judetov2(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
true shaa
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
'Chasing' girls sounds desperate but it is not bad to want to get a girl's attention the right way, without being obsessive or very needy.

I don't know how men here think, seems to me like all the women they've come across brought them down or did the things they always rant about.

You assume there are mostly men here, i often suspects teens judging by the comments. a normal guy doesn't send

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lol, it's true grin

pcguru1:

You assume there are mostly men here, i often suspects teens judging by the comments. a normal guy doesn't send
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by virginprincess(f): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
DarrelSutton:
Since you stop chasing girls where is the millions you have made, face your life and stop pouring your frustration on girls.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
DarrelSutton:
Oga if you won't chase, i want to chase biko. i chase with sense not lust. cuz ladies are manipulative... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by KidDarkness(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
DarrelSutton:
So O.P, we should chase men? Kids are too much on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Miniso:
Oga if you won't chase, i want to chase biko. i chase with sense not lust. cuz most ladies are manipulative... undecided
You are right bro, there's one that's even commanding me to call her video call now, chai grin, I told her 'No', but she kept disturbing me, so I sent her "No!, Nope!!, Never!!!", and she sent me 'hmm', and that's the end...
I won't let any woman manipulate me again, not in this stressful year abeg sad

Fact1, can you imagine?grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by czarr(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
No one should have to chase anyone...people should only have time for people who like them, and you won't have to chase anybody that likes you....you only chase who doesn't want to be caught.

Focus the time and energy it will take to chase a girl and convince her to like you into other worthwhile things, and if you put yourself out there enough you'd meet women who are genuinely attracted to you that you won't have to chase.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Lessonteacher(f): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
S1MP:

you sound like animal.
lol
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by jhonmethew822: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
icq :- 753700440 plz reach us we provide u best services for all kind of massage
u can whatsaap : +1 (870) 238-9142======= 24 hours available
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by jimmychang: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
S1MP:

We no dey animal kingdom bro,I am a man I am neither a dog ,he goat or cock those animals don't have responsibilities like I do....The reverse is the case for humans ,woman will chase you when they see that you are capable.... angry grin grin

No compare your self and Christmas fowl again ooh . E nor good

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by jimmychang: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Oturatetuala(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Apart from chasing money, if I no chase girls weting I gain on earth? Women are part of the sweetness on earth.... I love girls wink
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
DarrelSutton:

Hehe lol, A lot of low life Foooools still won't listen..... grin grin grin

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by ebudola49200: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Apart from chasing money, if I no chase girls weting I gain on earth? Women are part of the sweetness on earth.... I love girls

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by 444crop: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Did you tell your father that before coming here?? Start from there maybe these would be no need for this by now
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by richfriendsng: 3:28am On Oct 18, 2020
You have a point, just wait for the right time, na you go dey tired Las Las.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls How Can I Get Over This Addiction ? / Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life / Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.