Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,201 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Thread | This Man Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread | This Man Needs Your Advice (431 Views)

Follow Up Thread. This section has gone to the dogs / "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread | This Man Needs Your Advice by Hoojay(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2019

Re: Thread | This Man Needs Your Advice by Parablesonmarble: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Until its over, it ain't over. I don't see any reason for her to submit her 450k to you to further YOUR OWN vision when there is still a chance for her to pursue hers. Your own rejection might be God's way of saying YOU don't need MSc. but her own acceptance might just be God's way for saying she needs MSc. Did she ask you to give her your 300k to make her total cash 750k? If not, I think you are seeing from your own perspective alone. Your thought is skewed towards your own agenda. I think you should support and encourage her to pursue her dreams until the window closes completely rather than telling her to abandon it. What if she gives you her money and providence smile on her and she get the balance after you have committed her fund to your poultry dream? Go on, start your poultry with the little you have. Leave her be.

2 Likes

Re: Thread | This Man Needs Your Advice by faithfull18(f): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Parablesonmarble:
Until its over, it ain't over. I don't see any reason for her to submit her 450k to you to further YOUR OWN vision when there is still a chance for her to pursue hers. Your own rejection might be God's way of saying YOU don't need MSc. but her own acceptance might just be God's way for saying she needs MSc. Did she ask you to give her your 300k to make her total cash 750k? If not, I think you are seeing from your own perspective alone. Your thought is skewed towards your own agenda. I think you should support and encourage her to pursue her dreams until the window closes completely rather than telling her to abandon it. What if she gives you her money and providence smile on her and she get the balance after you have committed her fund to your poultry dream? Go on, start your poultry with the little you have. Leave her be.
Thank you oh, some men sha.
Re: Thread | This Man Needs Your Advice by stanliwise(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hoojay:
Source: https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2019/11/This-man-needs-your-advice.html

Always visit www.quickgisterblog.com.ng for more threads
leave the poor girl alone to chase her dream haba!!

If you have seen your own vision not to do your Msc den don't pass it to someone else.
If she would yield later on she would.

Talk is cheap, If you wanna act manly I will advice you to go ahead with your own 350k and let her regret her actions later. Prove to her you aren't loser.
Re: Thread | This Man Needs Your Advice by AfroKnight: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
This babe deserves a better man. This guys is damn too selfish. WTF!
Re: Thread | This Man Needs Your Advice by vincentjk(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Why try to pull her back? Put yourself in her shoes then do the judgment
Re: Thread | This Man Needs Your Advice by lilmax(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is this a man's definition of submission? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

case closed / Females: Have U Ever Had A Crush On Men Out Of Ur League & Who Could Not Date U / 8 Ways To Deal With Depression In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.