Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nairaland Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men (398 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Men by Hairdo666(f): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
The comments I saw under some threads today inspired me to make this. I don't know the kind of father's that raised you people, or when you'll decide to open your eyes and see that the world will never be what it used to be, or what you want it to be. When other men come here for advise about their marriages y'all are always so eager to call them weak when they are not in 'control' of their wives. Women need to be controlled and under good 'leadership'. Who the Bleep taught you that? When in your pathetic lives do they teach you to respect women as you want to be respected? Keep doing shit like that and y'all will keep coming back here for advise, because your wife has stopped being 'submissive' or taking out your plate when you finish eating. Its honestly quite embarrassing, y'all don't cringe with embarrassment with this kind of mentality? You don't teach each other how to be romantic, you teach each other to be 'in control'. What kind of fucktards... For your sakes, learn to be real men, y'all display some real ugly characters. I don't know the woman with a brain that is attracted to that kind of shit. Let's not even talk about how you're quick to slut shame when debating with a lady. Its not until you oppress women that you know your strength. Y'all are weak asf. I'm speaking for other women that would be so unfortunate, as for me, I know my type. Offended you are, a shit i don't give. I'm out.

PS; it's your favorite enemy 'pussywar'. This is a backup account because someone here gets orgasms from banning me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men by healthserve(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
If you don't give a shit why create a thread. Girl toto plenty outside no need romanticizibg one smelly one. Tinder. Badoo. Facebook hookups its endless. 7k here and there a man can never exhaust the market. Today efo riro tomorrow edikaikong next afang. The next oha okazi. Na money kill am. With periwinkle and spiced snails sef. Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men by SenecaTheYonger: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
And I've been avoiding that thread ohh but it still met me here.

Okay, I read the thread and so far, the comments were reasonable except for one person that said he should be more in control of his wife, every other comment were reasonable and respectful of women. What the fvck is your problem now? You're going to throw a fit because you didn't agree with a few comments?
Re: Nairaland Men by Hairdo666(f): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:
If you don't give a shit why create a thread. Girl toto plenty outside no need romanticizibg one smelly one. Tinder. Badoo. Facebook hookups its endless. 7k here and there a man can never exhaust the market. Today efo riro tomorrow edikaikong next afang. The next oha okazi. Na money kill am. With periwinkle and spiced snails sef. Yeye
Talk like someone that went to school, and speak without crying so I can hear. You've proved what a disgrace you are because you fall in this category. Hope you change, for your sake. Love.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
The gods are feasting on this one brain.

I'm still trying to figure out the subject of this thread.

Bimbos everywhere, the kind of female child our mothers are giving birth to these days sef.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men by yanabasee(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2019
The world is changing and that is why we have more unmarried ladies than we used to.... And don't even console or romance your ego with the ***Marriage isn't for everyone***

If you cannot be a wife to a man...Then be a wife to your fellow woman and let other women be....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men by ImaIma1(f): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2019
It's the judgemental attitude towards women, slut shaming, suppression attempt that gets to me. Any man who does these has an inferiority complex. He feels threatened and feels the need to put women down to elevate himself. That's the definition of a weak man.
Re: Nairaland Men by olumide3367(m): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:
werey grin
Re: Nairaland Men by lilmax(m): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Wow

This post changed my life undecided
Re: Nairaland Men by Fisher007: 3:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Nairaland Men by Raalsalghul: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Hairdo666:
The comments I saw under some threads today inspired me to make this. I don't know the kind of father's that raised you people, or when you'll decide to open your eyes and see that the world will never be what it used to be, or what you want it to be. When other men come here for advise about their marriages y'all are always so eager to call them weak when they are not in 'control' of their wives. Women need to be controlled and under good 'leadership'. Who the Bleep taught you that? When in your pathetic lives do they teach you to respect women as you want to be respected? Keep doing shit like that and y'all will keep coming back here for advise, because your wife has stopped being 'submissive' or taking out your plate when you finish eating. Its honestly quite embarrassing, y'all don't cringe with embarrassment with this kind of mentality? You don't teach each other how to be romantic, you teach each other to be 'in control'. What kind of fucktards... For your sakes, learn to be real men, y'all display some real ugly characters. I don't know the woman with a brain that is attracted to that kind of shit. Let's not even talk about how you're quick to slut shame when debating with a lady. Its not until you oppress women that you know your strength. Y'all are weak asf. I'm speaking for other women that would be so unfortunate, as for me, I know my type. Offended you are, a shit i don't give. I'm out.

PS; it's your favorite enemy 'pussywar'. This is a backup account because someone here gets orgasms from banning me.
Re: Nairaland Men by Oshin56(m): 6:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Your started your write up well but you don't end it well you are saying the world is changing but since January till date how many guys have you buy something for. But you know the number of guy that have bought something for you, you can't be expecting a guy to cater for your needs and you don't want to be submissive to him. I don't encourage beating or molesting of women .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men by Hairdo666(f): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Oshin56:
Your started your write up well but you don't end it well you are saying the world is changing but since January till date how many guys have you buy something for. But you know the number of guy that have bought something for you, you can't be expecting a guy to cater for your needs and you don't want to be submissive to him. I don't encourage beating or molesting of women .
So because you buy things for someone, the person has to be submissive to you?
?
Re: Nairaland Men by Hairdo666(f): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2019
yanabasee:
The world is changing and that is why we have more unmarried ladies than we used to.... And don't even console or romance your ego with the ***Marriage isn't for everyone***

If you cannot be a wife to a man...Then be a wife to your fellow woman and let other women be....
There are many unmarried women because nobody wants to be treated like shit anymore and women don't see marriage as an achievement like you want us to. Scream like there aren't many unmarried men as there are women. Missed me with that fake shit. You cannot be a proper husband there are other men. Keep being a leader, because marriage is a classroom abi na sport team, that's on your head. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing:is This Petty Or Red Flag? / Finding Mr Right In 2020 / Ok Ladies..who Want Me For Valentine!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.