Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) (2871 Views)

MEN ARE NOW WISE!! See The Answers Guys Gave To Her Stupid Question!! (Photos) / Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Lightway: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
I stepped out for some much needed fresh air. Being indoors all day can make you forget that you're not alone in this world.

As the outside world and the chaos of the Nigerian society came into view, I staggered. Those blasted gates almost chopped off a foot.. then, something caught my eyes.

Wrapped in a tight fitting skirt that barely allowed movement, were the endowment of an attractive woman..

It wasn't long before my eyes started following her steps, the bounce of her ass, the strain on the skirt, and the confidence on her face..

Truly, she wasn't shy to show off what most men want..

At that moment, I knew that she was already getting a thousand and one compliments from admirers, pick up artists, and aspiring boyfriends.

It's hard not to get cocky when you have an ass like that. Definitely it will be soft to the touch and smoother than what most ladies show these days.

These things kept running through my mind until a moving car jolted me back to reality..

I never knew I had been lost in those smooth, spotless legs, certainly her ass must be spotless too..

Damn, fair girls are glorious..

If you're an average Nigerian guy and a girl gets you tripping this hard, you'd probably want to bang, date or just get a chance to spank her ass.

Or maybe you would prefer to do a Pastor-David-Wilson on her....

Her pussy will surely be elegant and inviting, probably she shaved and smells like pineapple down there.. Haha.. kidding..

If you've been on this road before, then maybe you've come to nairaland to seek for advice..

You probably came to lay down your troubles, hoping that someone could give you that pick up line, advice, strategy, idea, or scope that will sweep off her feet and get your lips in between her legs...

Unfortunately, nairaland is filled with guys still struggling to get laid. Guys that don't know how they ended up with the angels they have and the ones that have had their hearts run over, disemboweled, crushed, and smashed by the ladies they offered it to... Life is tough..

As you scroll through the thread with the hope of getting that advice that will help you get her ass to your room. Already you're imagining her in her panties or maybe she doesn't wear panties. I bite my lower lip to that...

Shockingly, you find these words repeatedly on the thread...

Guy, go and hustle and forget woman... When you make money, woman will come

It's quite true, women are attracted to money. Like Tasha once said "my eyelashes and nails cost money, so ladies get yourselves a boyfriend that has money"..

However, it makes me wonder, is a man's worth only the cash in his pocket?

And...

What do broke guys look for in a relationship?

Please all I need is for you guys to grade the writing style and use of grammar. Grade it over 10.

E.g. 10/10

You can also give reasons why you graded it so and point out areas that need improvement

Cc
Pocohantas
Ilegendd
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Birdeyeview: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
4/10 no more no less.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by sweetonugbu: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
7/10 the story line is captivating if you're a guy.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Lightway: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Birdeyeview:
4/10 no more no less.

Maybe it because youre a girl...

Why did you grade it so high.. 4 / 10..
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Birdeyeview: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lightway:

Maybe it because youre a girl...
Why did you grade it so high.. 4 / 10..
i'm LADY not a girl.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Lightway: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Birdeyeview:

i'm LADY not a girl.

Are you over 80?

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Birdeyeview: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lightway:

Are you over 80?
What does that got to do with the fact i prefer to be called a lady and not a girl?
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Lightway: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Birdeyeview:

What does that got to do with the fact i prefer to be called a lady and not a girl?

You re a naughty girl to me.... No more no less
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Birdeyeview: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lightway:

You re a naughty girl to me.... No more no less
Little boy don't you have homeworks to do? or better still go to bed.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Lightway: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Little boy don't you have homeworks to do? or better still go to bed.

Come and tuck me in
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by AfroKnight: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Because you are too rude to us guys, I hereby score you 0/10 for such an engaging narrative. angry

As a guy who has been broke at some point in my life, I would say broke guys are looking for peace of mind, encouragement and love. They don’t want a nagging girlfriend who reminds them that they are broke. grin Such a tall order.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Birdeyeview: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:
Because you are too rude to us guys, I hereby score you 0/10 for such an engaging narrative. angry

As a guy who has been broke at some point in my life, I would say broke guys are looking for peace of mind, encouragement and love. They don’t want a nagging girlfriend who reminds them that they are broke. grin Such a tall order.

So many truth in what you've said.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Lightway: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:

Engaging narrative... Interesting
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by AfroKnight: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lightway:

Engaging narrative... Interesting

Yeah, you did well, just the casual disregard for the curiosity of your male readers. So, yeah, still 0/10. Beautiful story though.

Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by foodthought: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
I give this a 10/10...

Nor mind that AfroKnight ... the thing pain am well well grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by AfroKnight: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
foodthought:
I give this a 10/10...

Nor mind that Afro Knight ... the thing pain am well well grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one

cheesy cheesy grin

I won’t lie. E pain me small.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Lightway: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:

Yeah, you did well, just the[b] casual disregard for the curiosity of your male readers[/b]. So, yeah, still 0/10. Beautiful story though.

casual disregard for the curiosity of your male readers... what do you mean by this.... Abi I make you vex? grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by iLegendd(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Approved, but I won't rate.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by falcon01: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
@lightway, are you trying to make me Hot? if you think I'm jacking off after reading this, you are goddamn right!
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2019
nice one,
there is more to it
than u can imaging.
a woman can never reason like a man
Just like a man can never reason like a woman... it's just like the more u look the less u see.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Randy100: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Interesting, for a moment I was with you at your gate watching the olosho passing at ur gate.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by WhisperedNoise: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2019
Hey guy,
The story is cool. Your writing style is good. I'd rate it 4/10.
Story is good. Punctuation was kinda poor. You really need to work on your punctuations.
Also, you are not supposed to tell us EVERYTHING. You should give your readers room to engage their imagination. Manage your paragraphs better, your euphemisms and sentence structuring can be better.
But the story is cool sha. I enjoyed it. But you can improve.

"Don't tell the reader that the moon is shining; let them see the glint on a broken glass." Anton Chenkov.

All the best bro!
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question (photos) by Lightway: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Go

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Completely Unclad In Recent Video Call (18+) / No Romance Without Finance. / Lady From South Africa Spotted Fully Unclad Digging It In A Car 18+ (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.