Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

No Romance Without Finance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Romance Without Finance. (2863 Views)

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / No Romance Without Finance / No Romance Witout Finance?...really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 09, 2020
I know many men will get Triggered by this topic but it's the truth, bulging pockets hastens and progresses the romance whilst empty pockets slows down and derails the romance.

Some of these broke pretty young men look great, have decent bodies and perhaps are packing down below with enough to blow a woman's back. He may even use sweet words but if you have nothing in your pockets the romance venture you are pursuing will amount to nothing because nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

This is why decrepit Politicians or older men who are 2 breathes away from kicking the bucket are stealing these young girls away from you, the unlimited finances quickly eradicates the fact that these old men have faces only their mothers would love and have bellies that would make a 9 month pregnant woman look like she has a toned six-pack belly.

So in these hard times pretty men when you send that free WhatsApp message with your last 2mbs at 2am saying "what's up babe" the woman is suppressing the need to say "Nothing is going on but the rent/bills that has to be paid". However she will play nice and answer with one word "Nthin".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by MJBOLT: 8:57am On May 09, 2020
una no dey tire for this topic,it's stale already

8 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by biacan(f): 9:03am On May 09, 2020
Same thing i was telling my friend yesterday any guy without money shouldn't date
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by AfroKnight: 9:38am On May 09, 2020
This is true for guys interested in dating brokeass women.

12 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 9:45am On May 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
una no dey tire for this topic,it's stale already

Most of the topics in the Romance section are recycled anyway, if you didn't like it or found it boring and stale, you could have simply just not bothered to read it. smiley
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Martinez39s(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2020
Why are men getting butthurt and angry over this redpill truth? This is what separates men that learn by keen and honest observation (me), and those that learn the hard way. Remove emotions, and swallow the redpill before you. Why not just swallow this redpill peacefully and stop prioritizing these høes? wink All women are høes.

12 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01am On May 09, 2020
Ningen:
So broke women can have romance but broke guys can't?? What a biased and entitled bitch.

I THINK IT GOES BOTH WAYS AS THE REALITY OF LIFE. IT DOESN'T JUST APPLY TO ROMANCE BUT EVERY OTHER AREAS OF LIFE.
WITHOUT MONEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by pansophist(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2020
I do not mind if you precondition my eligibility to date on my financial status, but hey, you must be beautiful, hot, and sexy to the core as well. Just as your approach to a relationship is transactional, my approach is that you must be fine as well, in fact, fine as hell.

My money should make other people jealous that my GF is so hot and beautiful, you must turn heads 180 degrees. You must o. I don't mind people giving conditions, but if your condition will be accepted, then you have to accept mine too. Life no hard. And you must not get older, if you do, I leave. Just as I understand that you shall leave if my money dries up. If in any stage of the relationship you fat, stretch mark show up, or you fail to turn heads as before, then it is to reevaluate the dynamics of the relationship and dissolve if necessary.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 09, 2020
Triggered smiley
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 09, 2020
biacan:
Same thing i was telling my friend yesterday any guy without money shouldn't date
...and what about women without money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by mrblessed(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2020
It is an indisputable fact that intergender relationship is based on money, it is nothing but a quid pro quo. This is the bitter truth. However, such practice places on disadvantage, because most men will not likely settle down with someone they had had sexual transaction with. Instead, they will prefer someone not well known, even though she has similar mindset.

6 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 09, 2020
It's a patriarchal society, men are top earners in this very sexist and patriarchal country.

The same Nigerian men go abroad and meet an independent woman who has it together and what do they say? "Oh no she is too independent, she is not submissive and meek" "Who does she think she is why is she flashing her cash?" Then they return to the same Nigerian based Nigerian girls they claimed were good diggers in their search for a "good wife"

What do you want guys, do you want to be needed or do you want to split everything 50/50? Women were born to be receivers emotionally, physically and in other ways.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by biacan(f): 10:46am On May 09, 2020
J111333:
...and what about women without money?
Don't compare yourself with a lady
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Godoverevery: 10:55am On May 09, 2020
biacan:
Don't compare yourself with a lady
please point of correction..."with a useless parasitic Nigeria lady"
The sensible Ladies are competing with men.... making there own money

6 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Zabiboy: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
Truth is, This cycle can be changed..
BUT ARE WE READY TO CHANGE IT??..
Some are, but MAJORITY aren't...And so they keep exploiting the majority and broke-shaming the minority ( which has rich men in it but with TRP )
So the best the minority can do is keep spending on themselves and get better and swallow more pills cool
Take a look at the pics below...A message from Esther Vilar
GL cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Martinez39s(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2020
Zabiboy:
Some are, but MAJORITY aren't...And so they keep exploiting the majority and broke-shaming the minority ( which has rich men in it but with TRP )
So the best the minority can do is keep spending on themselves and get better and swallow more pills cool
GL cool
Ester Vilar killed it. grin I learnt that many years after her book, she keeps getting death threats from women.

4 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Martinez39s(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK IT GOES BOTH WAYS AS THE REALITY OF LIFE. IT DOESN'T JUST APPLY TO ROMANCE BUT EVERY OTHER AREAS OF LIFE.
WITHOUT MONEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
A human being's life without money is like a decrepit white and black picture; with money, it becomes a fresh coloured picture with filters embedded in a golden frame. Money is important.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by zexy2030(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2020
biacan:
Yes because girls without wombs don't deserve rich guys.

2 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Lyydia(f): 11:38am On May 09, 2020
Different strokes for different folks...

If I am dating u, I don't care about ur money, so far u have a good future ambition.

4 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Zabiboy: 11:39am On May 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Ester Vilar killed it. grin I learnt that many years after her book, she keeps getting death threats from women .

@ emboldened,
They'll end up using a man to execute their plan..
Just Watch out...If she ends up getting killed ( which i hope doesn't happen ), its a man simp ( sent by a woman of course) that is going to do it..grin grin
WHAT A FUNNY WORLD !!

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by danielistics(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Ester Vilar killed it. grin I learnt that many years after her book, she keeps getting death threats from women.

Where can I download the book?
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Martinez39s(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2020
Zabiboy:

@ emboldened,
They'll end up using a man to execute their plan..
Just Watch out...If she ends up getting killed ( which i hope doesn't happen ), its a man simp ( sent by a woman of course) that is going to do it..grin grin
WHAT A FUNNY WORLD !!

Simps are the backbone/enforcers of gynocentrism and feminism. If the simps fall, gynocentrism and feminism will fall.

1 Like

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Martinez39s(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
danielistics:

Where can I download the book?
I can't say, but try www.pdfdrive.com.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Barzinime(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2020
You are back! shocked shocked I miss your money oriented relationship nature grin grin
biacan:
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by liquidfaya: 12:34pm On May 09, 2020
Not every woman is broke like you.

1 Like

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2020
Zabiboy:
GL cool
...Esther Volar nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Bad How My Friend Handled An Exploitative Nigerian Girlfriend? (whatsapp C / To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse / My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.