Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React (76930 Views)

“god Punish Una Mama”: Wizkid Comes Hard On #soundcity / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by bukkielee(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2019
celbah:
ah ah lol
his spelings is not even correct
Mr Perferct, your spellings are also not correct. tongue
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by frubben(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Stevecovey:

Don’t be unfortunate. What is agbero in this now? You should know he was pushed to the wall cos he never speaks publicly abt anything.
lemme not reply to your insult. He should know alot of people look up to him. They are many diplomatic ways to react to things than insult
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by TundeCole(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Honestly, I support Wizzy on this one. How could sound city stool so low to do such to Wizzy. Imagine inspire of all that star boy has done to improve the entertainment industry, Sound city still had the audacity to do such.

I am totally angry at Soundcity right now.

Wizzy! Although you have not told us what they did to you, but, If are reading this, you need to sue that company so that others will learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by mukthar2000(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Baba God oooooooo answer my prayer ooo

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2019
Tookool:
Oh God please pick my call .....See as one person humble an entire television channel/Radio station

As in... I doubt they would have bothered responding if it had been a state governor.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Inhabitable1(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2019
celbah:
ah ah lol

Na who correct spelling epp? meanwhile we got the message well...
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2019
englishmart:
You're right, Davido is from Abia state.
You think everyone is a brainwashed tribalist like your afonja generation. You can have my time, or have you secured a job yet?

you thought na everyone nut tie to lick peoples butt for a living

Davido was on you people side because of your wayward girl he's smashing if not hell would have reign on him from you bittered entity

you people need psychological redemption to reason and enjoy sanity at that other side at least for once. it's a keen of joy when I read Federal govt want to established more mental health center, I urged them to established everything in East because the way you people hate for no reason might end you beyond what psychologist can handle

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Danielmegg(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2019
ohhhhh

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by englishmart(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you thought na everyone nut tie to lick peoples butt for a living

Davido was on you people side because of your wayward girl he's smashing if not hell would have reign on him from you bittered entity

you people need psychological redemption to reason and enjoy sanity at that other side at least for once. it's a keen of joy when I read Federal govt want to established more mental health center, I urged them to established everything in East because the way you people hate for no reason might end you beyond what psychologist can handle
You people, as if I be Nigerian. There's this thunder from Bayelsa, it's rich in oil, it will destroy you and your hatred. Bastard afonja psychopath

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by UniportAgbero: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2019
celbah:
ah ah lol

His *Spellings are* not even correct. Alaye, before you remove dirt from another person's eye, try and check if your own is clean first!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by SEGLIZ: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2019
post=84438069:

Our brief absence (which will continue for a while) is all for good and more growth by God's able Grace.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria

thank God all is well.
the more reason I missed you "our", "we".
just felt some worth disturbed when those kalahari forest men that awkwardly strolled and wobbled their way beyond borders into Nigeria were busy saying and running their unbridled tongues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by technuel: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Felix6:
go nd lost my friend. Just because the op said cowardly written your mind is already skewed. Can you have your own reasoning?
Lost? As in can't you mind your business, was I talking to you. Must you wrote me or don't you have a job to do this morning. Get out of my way Jare.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by hekkyboi: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What Soundcity did was very bad. Its something any lover of good music should condemn..despite all Wizzy gave , is this how to pay him back?
oga na wetin soundcity do baba nla?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Yoighaman(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2019
seunprodigy13:
Check your own spellings and grammar....mumu

LMAOROTF....O boi, nor kill me with laff o!!! grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by GudluckIBB(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2019
Tookool:
Oh God please pick my call .....See as one person humble an entire television channel/Radio station

soon bro
keep pushing
we will triumph with God

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by damilare442: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2019
Realfrankie:

God will pick up surely

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by timothydare(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2019
celbah:
ah ah lol his spelings is not even correct
but him money correct. poverty na bastard

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by temielects(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
englishmart:
Gauche celebrity. Na God wan punish una mama. See how unsophisticated his reply was. Take Alaye away from the street, but you can't take the street away from Alaye. Lucky mogheefuckees

Whoever is handling that soundcity account should be fired now. What cowardice angry
mumu you know wetin them do undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by poweredcom(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sometimes these things are staged jare so as make Dem trend small
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by olagbola45(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Wizzy touts go soon full soundcity page.

Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Playermayweda(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
omo wizzy don humble SC see how they calm, but if na anybody, na savage reply straight

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by TheEnforcer: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
englishmart:
Gauche celebrity. Na God wan punish una mama. See how unsophisticated his reply was. Take Alaye away from the street, but you can't take the street away from Alaye. Lucky mogheefuckees

Whoever is handling that soundcity account should be fired now. What cowardice angry
True that
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Rexnegro(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tookool:
so when God pick your call you want dey use your position humble people?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Germi9: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
celbah:
ah ah lol
That's because he's not English,so nigga its not compulsory his English must be Queen..get it right.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
every aboki with him kettle

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tookool:
Bros, refine ur intentions and watch as God blesses you

God will not pick that call if ur intention is to intimidate the less powerful

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by toprealman: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tookool:
They are only being professional.....#OnlyTime
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by meobizy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
The report needs more:

Wizkid angrily calls out Soundcity on twitter for some offense he didn’t disclose. The star boy who rarely calls people or firms out in public domains shocked everyone today with his tweet.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by victorazyvictor(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tookool:

grin grin grin I tell you!

They totally went contrary to my expectation...
They are even begging! undecided
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by geezynoni: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
bukkielee:
Mr Perferct, your spellings are also not correct. tongue
his english too
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Tegaguru(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jh0wsef:
It's another day! Let your business speak for you with good branding. Get the audience you always desired.

Hit up for your logos, business cards, banners, eflyers today!

I love this man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Celebrity Children Whose Style Is Just Awesome [photos] / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.