Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React (76911 Views)

“god Punish Una Mama”: Wizkid Comes Hard On #soundcity / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by OvieBlogger: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Tookool(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, refine ur intentions and watch as God blesses you

God will not pick that call if ur intention is to intimidate the less powerful
Not at all, I'll be all out to help the less privileged. I don't even want to be as wealthy as he is, I just want to be able to afford the things I need

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Jh0wsef(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tegaguru:

I love this man.
Thank you!
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by englishmart(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
temielects:
mumu you know wetin them do undecided
Yes. Them kill him show. Who takes media houses that serious?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Drhighchief11: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sound + City=?
Sound + City=?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by olusola200: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wizzy on respect davido

Rich ,cult, yahoo yahoo boy
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by edoairways: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tookool:
Oh God please pick my call .....See as one person humble an entire television channel/Radio station
God doesn't answer such calls rather Lucifer does. Both deity love music anyway
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Banter1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
celbah:
ah ah lol
his spelings is not even correct
instead of 'wan' em wrote one.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ngcrooks:
Wizkid angrily calls out Soundcity on twitter for some offense he didn’t disclose. The sta boy who rarely call people or firms out in public domains shocked everyone today with his tweet.

Wizkid angrily calls out Soundcity on twitter for some offense he didn’t disclose. The star boy who rarely calls people or firms out in public domains shocked everyone today with his tweet.

For unknown reasons, Wizkid too@ to his twitter page to blast Soundcity, using unprintable words.

Soundcity quickly responded to Wizkid’s tweet, in a cowardly drafted statement, asking the star boy what their offense was.

See the conversation below;

https://lasgidivibes.com/entertainment/god-wan-punish-una-wizkid-swears-for-soundcity-on-twitter/

Yoruba and respect dey like that Zuma pinshire cheesy
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by phenzy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

dumb people everywhere. na today Davido dey publicize his outburst, why is wizkid own cum dey vex you Igbo? most esp that Englishmart or what did he called his imbecilic name

can't you stay a day without bitterness, only God knows if na bitter is behind young people going on exile in your land

Are you mad? Why re you quoting me? Do I look like a tribalist to you? Have you ever seen dragging Yoruba and Igbo with any of you people here. Till the day you leave this surface of the earth with your wretched life don't ever quote my comment o. Oloriburuku Omo ale jati jati. Alaileko eranko lasan ikeji Aja.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
phenzy:

Are you mad? Why re you quoting me? Do I look like a tribalist to you? Have you ever seen dragging Yoruba and Igbo with any of you people here. Till the day you leave this surface of the earth with your wretched life don't ever quote my comment o. Oloriburuku Omo ale jati jati. Alaileko eranko lasan ikeji Aja.

you're a nonentity who spend all your time learning Yoruba to embrace your foolishness but hey wifesnatcher is above people you can use to revive your lost senses

what a global imbeciles in a rural area. you need to start hitting your head on brick for your sense to enjoy sanity
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Champagnegold: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rubbish star monkey. abi na wiz monkey
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by maverick97(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
so,somebody can abuse not even one pesin mama,but like 50 people mama altogether and yet "wetin we do you" is the best answer........money good oooo
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Champagnegold: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Any one wey vex join ur monkey brother in depression star monkey generation. pepper dem gang.....
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by phenzy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you're a nonentity who spend all your time learning Yoruba to embrace your foolishness but hey wifesnatcher is above people you can use to revive your lost senses

what a global imbeciles in a rural area. you need to start hitting your head on brick for your sense to enjoy sanity

Do you have a life outside Naira land? No. Just keeping enjoying your foolishness.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
phenzy:

Do you have a life outside Naira land? No. Just keeping enjoying your foolishness.

because you don't have a life outside here doesn't mean I'm in that class

It doesn't take me anything to tame imbeciles like you whenever your foolishness arises

must everyone know how dumb you're ?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Ausken(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
celbah:
ah ah lol
his spelings is not even correct

Lol, this one wey dey Tabon and Misspell sef dey look pesin spellings. "Spellings" get 2 "L's) and it's " His spellings ARE not even correct", and not your "his spelings IS not even correct".
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by phenzy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
englishmart:
fool linking everything to tribe. Na God wan punish your man, in wizkid's voice. Gad

Help me ask the igberoguy pls. Did I make mention of any tribe in my comment. I didn't even call his name. I just wish he could speak this trash when he sees me.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Tookool(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
edoairways:

God doesn't answer such calls rather Lucifer does. Both deity love music anyway
So what are you trying to mean now?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by pcicero(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

dumb people everywhere. na today Davido dey publicize his outburst, why is wizkid own cum dey vex you Igbo? most esp that Englishmart or what did he called his imbecilic name

can't you stay a day without bitterness, only God knows if na bitter is behind young people going on exile in your land

They eat of a lot bitter leaf in case you've forgotten.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Jloveme(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Realfrankie:

God will pick up surely

Why are you deceiving him? What's he calling God for?? Everything needs to succeed is right here on earth!! You better get out there and gets your hustle game up to 120% and stop disturbing one God who is waiting to blow the trumpet very soon. Nonsense
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by busiyoung: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
englishmart:
Gauche celebrity. Na God wan punish una mama. See how unsophisticated his reply was. Take Alaye away from the street, but you can't take the street away from Alaye. Lucky mogheefuckees

Whoever is handling that soundcity account should be fired now. What cowardice angry

Don't blame anybody..that is business manner.u can't expect them to use hard word too..costumers are always right..it not coward it is ettiqutte
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Champagnegold:
Rubbish star monkey. abi na wiz monkey
Champagnegold the olodo monkey.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Realfrankie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jloveme:

Why are you deceiving him? What's he calling God for?? Everything needs to succeed is right here on earth!! You better get out there and gets your hustle game up to 120% and stop disturbing one God who is waiting to blow the trumpet very soon. Nonsense

10 minutes silence for this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by chriscrosss(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Pride....
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by JayPeeOham: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
So this small Ayo of yesterday don get level like this?

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Realfrankie(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jloveme:

Mothefucker

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by edoairways: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tookool:

So what are you trying to mean now?
I mean God doesn't bring answers to prayers that glorify Satan. Satan's music dominates the market more that God's own infact many gospel artist are now copying Satan's style of music
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Insectkiller: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rude boy! shocked cool
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Tookool(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
edoairways:

I mean God doesn't bring answers to prayers that glorify Satan. Satan's music dominates the market more that God's own infact many gospel artist are now copying Satan's style of music
okay sir
Re: Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React by Bewiseedet(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2019
olagbola45:

Bleep you
fucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram / 9 Nigerian Celebrity Children Whose Style Is Just Awesome [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.