Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend (1098 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by aspabay(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Are you married?

Why didnt you marry your last girlfriend.

Please share your stories.

I'll go first.

I was dating this last from another ethnic group. We were talking about our previous relationships and she talked about a guy, said he's late now. She met another guy, according to her handsome and nice bla bla bla. The guy died too. She talked about a third guy who's also late. At that point I became seriously scared but didn't say anything about it.

The final blow for me was when she asked to know how people from my tribe treat their widows.

From that moment, I knew she was never going to be my wife. I stylishly and slowly broke the bond between us.

I am happily married today, and still friends with my ex.

This story is 100% true and happened to me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by Gurumaharaji(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Op, Send her details to me... I'd really need to engaged her and to also know how her tribe treat widowers?? Danbanban buran uba ....Back to d topic, d reason I did not marry my ex is bcoz she is more Catholic than d Pope... d gal refused me some rudiments and essential benefits a guy supposed to get from a woman but she get material benefits from me.. no kiss, no smooching, no bj and no sex... only to be saying Hail Mary wenever she paid me visit...I dey masturbate so tey all my bed sheets and boxers come thick like blanket bcoz of excess spermatozoa.. I just chop liver tell her dat I am not training to be a catechist or reverend brother... I have real flesh and blood and if she can't allow me oil her she can leave and she left... And Iam currently wit a lady that rock my whole life and dicck like Mill Khalifa

2 Likes

Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
I am happily married today, that lady is still unmarried, and we are still friends.

What is the Nigerian man's obsession with the marital status of his ex? I have hardly ever met a guy who didn't chip this in.

4 Likes

Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Relationship again.

Anyway, let me just advertise and walk away. If you're a man, read this: https://www.nairaland.com/5259717/
Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

What is the Nigerian man's obsession with the marital status of his ex? I have hardly ever met a guy who didn't chip this in.
Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by aspabay(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Its not about the obsession. I am just hoping she isn't scaring guys with the same tale. Marriage is not an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by Sabby1(m): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2019
aspabay:
Are you married?

The final blow for me was when she asked to know how people from my tribe treat their widows.

This sentence off me
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by Preshy561(f): 2:23am On Nov 28, 2019
aspabay:
Are you married?

Why didnt you marry your last girlfriend.

Please share your stories.

I'll go first.

I was dating this last from another ethnic group. We were talking about our previous relationships and she talked about a guy, said he's late now. She met another guy, according to her handsome and nice bla bla bla. The guy died too. She talked about a third guy who's also late. At that point I became seriously scared but didn't say anything about it.

From that moment, I knew she was never going to be my wife. I stylishly and slowly broke the bond between us.

I am happily married today, and still friends with my ex.

This story is 100% true and happened to me.
Lol. grin
Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by Mastadestiny(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2019
I can't remember how we broke up walahi
Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by Daviddson(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Asking you how they treat widows in your place? The lady was/is obviously a witch.
Re: Why Didnt You Marry Your Last Girlfriend by kwalangida: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
Asking you how they treat widows in your place? The lady was/is obviously a witch.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

For Her To Orgasm, Consider This! / . / South Ladies Go Fully Unclad In Public Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.