Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba (1045 Views)

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by Mrshape: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please if anyone know how to make such Eba, please educate me,
One of my students brought it for us in school, but see can not explain any concrete,
And special thing she did.
I really need to eat that kind of Eba again.
Even if it take me to make soup and do the Eba my self
Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by whitebulb(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
5k... If u actually want it ..
Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by Martinez39(m): 12:40am On Nov 28, 2019
Are you sure it is not semolina she served you?
Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by Mrshape: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2019
Martinez39:
Are you sure it is not semolina she served you?
Lol
No it is Eba, she said it is Eba
Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by Mrshape: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2019
whitebulb:
5k... If u actually want it ..
Lol see this man you sabi boil water for Eba?
Hope you are not the type that add salt in water use for making Eba?
If you really know it tell us now,
No worry God go bless you with better wife way go sabi make Eba pass you.
Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by jemigold: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2019
Its the garri type. The starch wasn't fully extracted. Pour boiling water in a bowl, allow to cool for 20 secs before adding garri. You can get this kind of garri type from oghara mosogar axis of delta state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by Mrshape: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2019
jemigold:
Its the garri type. The starch wasn't fully extracted. Pour boiling water in a bowl, allow to cool for 20 secs before adding garri. You can get this kind of garri type from oghara mosogar axis of delta state.
Wao!
Thanks
I think the girls said something like this but she was unable to tell how to identify the garri,
But apart from Delta can we get such garri online from website like umia, or how can we identify it in our Local market,
What's the name of the garri?
Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by jemigold: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2019
I don't think it has a name, no idea about jumia. I just know you can get that type of garri in delta state.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by mabebe1(f): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mrshape:

Wao!
Thanks
I think the girls said something like this but she was unable to tell how to identify the garri,
But apart from Delta can we get such garri online from website like umia, or how can we identify it in our Local market,
What's the name of the garri?
It doesn't have a name....just find an urhobo woman that can identify the starchy ones for u to buy.... especially from ughelli, abraka and co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
jemigold:
exactly.
Re: How To Make Eba That Is Elastic As Starch, But Firm Like Eba by Themarkethere: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
jemigold:
I don't think it has a name, no idea about jumia. I just know you can get that type of garri in delta state.
Here is your answer. Also after making the garri cover it for 5-10mins before turning..try this with the garri you have and see the difference then imagine with the effect with the right Delta garri.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Penis Was Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (video) / BUY ORON CRAYFISH FROM SURE PLUG / How To Make Tasty And Lumpy Egusi Soup Without Frying (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.