Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him (3520 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:06am On Nov 28, 2019
A viral video of a gay man proposing to his lover at a park has sparked outrage by Nigerians on social media.

The two gay lovers were having fun together at a park when one of them kissed and popped the question.

One of the gay putting on a black short after kissing his partner knelt down and brought out a ring.

He proposed to him, and he accepted as both hugged each other.

Nigerians has reacted on social media as they condemn the act of homosexual.

@Opeyemi_star: This is rubbish nah Ogun go kill 2 of you nonsense hisss

@Mucn_queen: Can you imagine, see how dat one knelt down like okoro soup, 2mumu

@iamjuleepearl: Did i just smile to this, God forbid. Very disgusting.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/outrage-as-gay-man-proposes-to-his-lover-kisses-him.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:06am On Nov 28, 2019
More, Watch Full Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Forward77(m): 1:22am On Nov 28, 2019
Children of end time!

In Teni’s voice: “What my eyes have seen eeeeeen ye e ye”

Where are their morals?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by dawnomike(m): 1:23am On Nov 28, 2019
Subtle madness...
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by johnkey: 2:44am On Nov 28, 2019
Aww see the joy in their eyes I'm happy for them too. Oyinbo people and minding their business, I gats live for America one day. imagine that scene in naija here.

8 Likes

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 28, 2019
johnkey:
Aww see the joy in their eyes I'm happy for them too. Oyinbo people and minding their business, I gats live for America one day. imagine that scene in naija here.
If na Naija, na wetin go happen next be this:

4 Likes

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by WonderManly(m): 5:14am On Nov 28, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Fatherofdragons: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations to them.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Randy100: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing but this one I am seeing is an ugly thing.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by sexysage(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2019
These ones are just two mad people who have no one to tell them how mad they are.
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by meobizy(f): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2019
1. It’s only females I see posting comments. They are angry that two handsome men do not give the female gender a second thought. I understand, e dey pain.

2. It’s only online people outrage. I went out on Monday and saw two Nigerian gay men openly engaging in PDA. There were people around them and nobody looked their way. Every man get him business to attend to. If I made a video of them caressing each other and posted here Nairalanders will swear fire and brimstone, the same Nairalanders who’ll act like they saw nothing if around the scene in real life.

3. They are hurting no one. All I see is joy and happiness. If they decide they like men I don’t see what the problem is. That will leave more nasty females for me to enjoy. I bet there is a benefit they enjoy which I’m yet to find out.

8 Likes

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by CreepyBlackpool: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2019
Nigerians sha like to act like homosexuality is our biggest problem in this country.

Like if gay people just stopped being gay, all our problems will just go away.

5 Likes

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Satan66(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Awaiting deranged Nigerians to start going mad about how 2 human beings choose to live their lives.
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by MrStan11(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2019
See as people mind their business jeh jeh because they got work to do.

Now if its in Naija where unemployment and frustration dey waka for road.

Lol, their wedding na for igbobi dem go do am.
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Callertunez: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2019
angry
Wetin Sowore no go see for jail...

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by MrCork: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by IamPlato(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2019
The Entire World Knows This Is Wrong Including Those Fools that Support This. Just Look At How Awkward It Is, everybody Just Walking Pass And Minding their Business but Imagine If It Was A Guy And A Girl, people Would Stand And Cheer Happily.

I Do Not Know How To Pretend, I Hate This Gay Thing.

IS THAT guy wearing skirt? jeez!

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by IamPlato(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2019
Whats The Point Of Marrying?

How Do They Intend To Bear Kids?

What Do They Tell The Kids They Adopt?

The Anus Was Never Made To Recieve but To Give.

Why Will One Choose Anus of A MAN over The Pussy Of A Woman?

Is Somebody Not Seeing That This Thing Is Animalistic?

Evolution Can Never Make The Anus A Pussy neither Will It Make The Rectum A Womb. Never!

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by IamPlato(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2019
johnkey:
You Are Not Alright Physically And Spiritually

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by johnkey: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2019
IamPlato:
Your mom is not alright wherever she is

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Lightangel65: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Randy100:
Love is a beautiful thing but this one I am seeing is an ugly thing.

It's their life let them live it,
Because it is wierd doesn't mean we should hate them. Only God judges. It's better than peadophiles and rapists. Lol
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Lightangel65: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
IamPlato:

You guys always use religion, this is same as fornication that all you guys do. No sin is greater than another right. Only God judges. Not man so leave them alone
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Lightangel65: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
IamPlato:
Whats The Point Of Marrying?

How Do They Intend To Bear Kids?

What Do They Tell The Kids They Adopt?

The Anus Was Never Made To Recieve but To Give.

Why Will One Choose Anus of A MAN over The Pussy Of A Woman?

Is Somebody Not Seeing That This Thing Is Animalistic?

Evolution Can Never Make The Anus A Pussy neither Will It Make The Rectum A Womb. Never!

Love and sex are polar opposites.
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by IamPlato(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lightangel65:

You guys always use religion, this is same as fornication that all you guys do. No sin is greater than another right. Only God judges. Not man so leave them alone
Make We De Use Brain Sometimes
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lightangel65:

Love and sex are polar opposites.
So You Think This Is Love... You Self No De Alright
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Lightangel65: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
IamPlato:
Make We De Use Brain Sometimes

Also use brain to stop fornication
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Lightangel65: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
IamPlato:
So You Think This Is Love... You Self No De Alright

I know even I think it's wierd but it's better to leave judgment for God
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by IamPlato(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lightangel65:

I know even I think it's wierd but it's better to leave judgment for God
No One Is Judging
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by IamPlato(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lightangel65:

Also use brain to stop fornication
Na Small Small We Need To Deal With These Things. If We Can Deal With This Then dealing With Fornication will Be Easier
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by Lightangel65: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
IamPlato:
Na Small Small We Need To Deal With These Things. If We Can Deal With This Then dealing With Fornication will Be Easier

Lol like it is possible to curb fornication
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by IamPlato(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lightangel65:

Lol like it is possible to curb fornication
It Is... This One Is An Abnormality
Re: Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him by dracopoetic(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Not surprised, I'm sure that hermaphtodite standing is wearing a skirt...
This r the kind of people that deserve not to escape womb mtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush / A Lady I Met On Facebook / Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.