Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Lady I Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Met On Facebook (3530 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2020
Hi guys,
I need your help
There is a lady I met on Facebook, she is from UK,
She is single mother of one, we agree to date, and she is about to send me apple laptop so that we can chat.

But when i check her profile, I was discourage,
None of her friends are whites all are random guys, I am afraid, she could be a scammer, or fake,
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Dollywood(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2020
RUN!!! NA SCAMMER SHE BE, LIKE ONE MUMU SCAMMER WEY DIGUISE AS A LADY TELLING ME SHE WORKS IN AN APPLE COMPANY, WETIN MAKE LAUGH BE SAY HER NAME NA "ALEX FERGUSON" I JUST KNOW THIS ONE NA CHEAP SCAMMER

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Richadv(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2020
saraki2019:
Hi guys,
I need your help
She is single mother of one, we agree to date, and she is about to send me apple laptop so that we can chat.

None of her friends are whites all are random guys, I am afraid, she could be a scammer, or fake,

Iye oo dey wan put you for consignment
Lol
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2020
Richadv:

Iye oo dey wan put you for consignment
Lol

How can I know how she is real or fake
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by DenreleDave(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2020
saraki2019:
Hi guys,
I need your help

Don't send anytin to her .... Keep reminding her abt the laptop..

Yahoo boy well done...

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Richadv(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2020
saraki2019:

How can I know how she is real or fake
Video call if she complains of network jos know its a scam or if she even say she want to send the mac she will be lik the shipping company has hold the laptop send so so amount to this pesin or acc then you will know its a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Jayson504(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2020
lol Yahoo boys go soon use you cash out. They are everywhere on Facebook. Run!!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2020
Jayson504:
lol Yahoo boys go soon use you cash out. They are everywhere on Facebook. Run!!
Thank you
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by illicit(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2020
Don't fall for it
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2020
illicit:
Don't fall for it
tjanks
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by JhayJoe: 2:26pm On May 20, 2020
Run from HIM
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
JhayJoe:
Run from HIM
Thanks
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by exynos(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2020
Pure scam bro!

Later now, In the course of moving the Laptop; Apple mac, she'll bring up an issue that the Nigerian custom have intercepted the parcel being transferred to you! A man will later call you, stating that he's from the custom office, that the parcel is having a contraband attached to it (Maybe raw money hidden in the Laptop battery compartment) so, the parcel has been seized except you pay a fine !

To be forewarned is to be Forearmed!

My 2cents

5 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
Run oooo grin grin cheesy grin **In Vela's voice**
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Norman4real(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2020
saraki2019:
Hi guys,
I need your help

how stupid can you get This scammer will ask that you pay for shipping the laptop and that's how he will take your money. Better get wise and avoid making any monetary transaction with people online.
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 5:11am On May 21, 2020
Norman4real:
how stupid can you get This scammer will ask that you pay for shipping the laptop and that's how he will take your money. Better get wise and avoid making any monetary transaction with people online.
Thanks
Now my the apple laptop has arrived lagos and I have to make a payment to give it delivered toy state.
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Johntemmy(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2020
saraki2019:

Thanks
Now my the apple laptop has arrived lagos and I have to make a payment to give it delivered toy state.

Bros this thing is glaring now ..why are you doing this if you pay any money you are on your own lazy Nigeria youth about to scam you awon laptop gang them no go work na to rip off fellow hustler too bad
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2020
Johntemmy:

Bros this thing is glaring now ..why are you doing this if you pay any money you are on your own lazy Nigeria youth about to scam you awon laptop gang them no go work na to rip off fellow hustler too bad
They gave me account number to make payment and I promise to make the payment, at least I will also waste their time and give them false hope also

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Richadv(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2020
saraki2019:

They gave me account number to make payment and I promise to make the payment, at least I will also waste their time and give them false hope also
Lol...thank God u asked if not u would have been a victim
Jos kip promising them the money ,till they get frustrated also tell them you want video call so that you can see her that you have been thinking of her
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:11am On May 21, 2020
Op ma fur✌️
Just dey follow up
If she say make you send money or stylishly talking about Money bro just free her na scam
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Unigrad: 10:39am On May 21, 2020
Scamming is now the order of the day in Nigeria.
Have encountered many scammers on Facebook, they always use fine girls pics, I do play along to the extent they will send me their account details.
All I have met use same account details, I began to ask myself, is it one person that is creating many fb to scam?
One just need to be careful.
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op ma fur✌️
Just dey follow up
If she say make you send money or stylishly talking about Money bro just free her na scam
now they are waiting for me to make payment
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:12am On May 21, 2020
saraki2019:
Hi guys,
I need your help

The Scammer (You) is being Scammed by another Scammer (Her)

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2020
Unigrad:
Scamming is now the order of the day in Nigeria.
Have encountered many scammers on Facebook, they always use fine girls pics, I do play along to the extent they will send me their account details.
All I have met use same account details, I began to ask myself, is it one person that is creating many fb to scam?
One just need to be careful.
now they want to make payment to British airways , but the amount name is a personal name
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

The Scammer (You) is being Scammed by another Scammer (Her)
i am not a scammer
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2020
Richadv:

Lol...thank God u asked if not u would have been a victim
Jos kip promising them the money ,till they get frustrated also tell them you want video call so that you can see her that you have been thinking of her

Okay
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:17am On May 21, 2020
saraki2019:
i am not a scammer

Then why did you ask her for a laptop? Why are you meeting girls online when there are many beautiful girls offline? You my friend have an agenda to yahoo single women or widows online.
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Then why did you ask her for a laptop? Why are you meeting girls online when there are many beautiful girls offline? You my friend have an agenda to yahoo single women or widows online.
she insisted on giving me laptop, so that we can chat, I didn't asked for ot
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:36am On May 21, 2020
saraki2019:
she insisted on giving me laptop, so that we can chat, I didn't asked for ot

And how were you chatting before?
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by saraki2019(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

And how were you chatting before?
she wanted a video call, so apple laptop is the best for video call via an app ichat
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by adams19: 11:40am On May 21, 2020
this same format nearly made me got scammed.
but i was smart when the scammer insisted i paid some cash before it could get shipped down to my destination
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:41am On May 21, 2020
saraki2019:
she wanted a video call, so apple laptop is the best for video call via an app ichat

There is Skype, Zoom and other video calling apps. Bro you tried to hammer a single mom but she he is a yahoo hustler trying to hammer you too. Cut your losses and find another victim cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Robbery – Man Says As He Shares Bride Price List He Received From Fiancé / 18-year-old Female Footballer Who Sells Bitter Kola On The Street Meets Neymar / Yul Edochie Saga: Dna Tests Reveals Yul Isn’t The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.