Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,188 members, 7,825,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time (77153 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Yoighaman(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wow! When the daughter of a whole Billionaire gets excited to meet the son of a 'nobody', speaks volume...well, such is life.

Again, it's not who you are, it's who you wanna be, it's not where you're from, it's where you wanna be.

Hustle hard.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by sunshineV(f): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
azraeljaheel:

am in abuja how do we transact

Sorry wrong price. It's actually 55k
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by sunshineV(f): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
yahoosurepass:

stolen phone

As long as yours isn't missing u should keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Princeofasia: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
billionaire or not, a hoe issa hoe. that bitch right there issa hoe.
just dey throwawy toto anyhow
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by BluntBoy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
VulgarLee:

He owe you anything?
Why must u know his business
No go make am by any means
Dey make ur broke ass pant de wear you

Many of you don't realize that the acts of others can have huge effects on you.

I hope that when a person decides to join Yahoo Yahoo and his first victim is your father, you will forgive the person and make excuses for him. I hope that when a guy gets fed up being a good boy and goes into armed robbery and your house happens to be his first port of call, you will forgive him even if he rapes you wife in the process of robbing you?

What you don't know is that it is the duty of a responsible society to question suspicious wealth. Because, the wealth might have been amassed from making someone else's life miserable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by adm212144: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are associating and acknowledging this Guy, shows very well there is a great synergy between entertainment and Yahoo game....Fraudsters are the greatest benefactor of Nigeria entertainment industry, no single doubt about that...
why do you think he’s a fraudster ?you won’t keep your mouth shut
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Real estate developer? Lolz You must be stupid for typing that rubbish.. I am sure you're one of this gee guy..hushpuppi is your mentor abi
Don't worry...Your days are number
EFCC will get you soon and your hush puppi
Shebi Mompha is smiling in cell now
Its your turn

You sound very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Forward77(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Most of you judgmental anti-wealth activists don’t read the Bible.

Ignorance is a disease.

James 4:11 Don't speak against one another, brothers. He who speaks against a brother and judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law, but a judge.

James 4:12 Only God is the lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge another?

Stop judging people, it doesn’t earn you a score or rating.

It is a sin!!!!

Learn
Learn
Learn
Learn

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Realfrankie(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hushpuppi is Man of the year

Every body the pay loyalty

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Realfrankie(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
I am still here wondering how Mompha laundered 33bilion.....
Hushpuppi Your days are number
You're next

Stop hating people during their winning season, you don't know what they lost in their losing season

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by ayotode22(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
You might keep wondering and wondering around your village till your die better go hustle make you no just dey hear billions for ear .
Fabolousibk1:
I am still here wondering how Mompha laundered 33bilion.....
Hushpuppi Your days are number
You're next
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by dederocs(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice girl, lively.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Dailyhappenings: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Realfrankie:

Stop hating people during their winning season, you don't know what they lost in their losing season

If you can shed more light

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

which dubai residency lmao.
hushpuppy dey on e own..
hush not ur average niggga
Lol if u don't know something, ask. Wizkid ain't a noisemaker so I don't blame u if u know nothing about his money moves.

He started a StarboyDubai residency at White Dubai 2weeks ago. It's going to be on for 6months. It ends in April 2020. Every Tuesday night is called Starboy Tuesday and you come party with african superstars.
The first Tuesday he brought in iceprince, skales and teni. Last week Tuesday was himself. And this Tuesday was Djcuppy and Ivorian singer AfroB. You can watch videos of past events on @wizkidnews. Dont cry ehn. cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by paradigmshift(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Stevecovey:

Lol if u don't know something, ask. Wizkid ain't a noisemaker so I don't blame u if u know nothing about his money moves.

He started a StarboyDubai residency at White Dubai 2weeks ago. It's going to be on for 6months. It ends in April 2020. Every Tuesday night is called Starboy Tuesday and you come party with african superstars.
The first Tuesday he brought in iceprince, skales and teni. Last week Tuesday was himself. And this Tuesday was Djcuppy and Ivorian singer AfroB. You can watch videos of past events on @wizkidnews. Dont cry ehn. cool

cry for what? is he paying u lmao?
he better start writing good songs cos he washed up.
burna boy has taken over
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

cry for what? is he paying u lmao?
he better start writing good songs cos he washed up.
burna boy has taken over
Yen yen. Burna is our brother and we are happy for him. Wizkid can't be no1 every year. Keep living in ur alternate reality where wizkid is washed up while hes out here making bags everywhere. tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by GiftcardLord(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
She's very happy
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by ernieboy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are associating and acknowledging this Guy, shows very well there is a great synergy between entertainment and Yahoo game....Fraudsters are the greatest benefactor of Nigeria entertainment industry, no single doubt about that...
who are the people who purchase tables at 2 million plus in shows? definitely not civil servants

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by mark1010: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Poverty ambassador spotted
bettermandate80:
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Neurosmart: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
AlphaStyles:
If e sure for Hushpuppi make em travel go US or another strong country for Europe because since when I know am na Dubai e Dy e no gree cumut
You don leave your state?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by paradigmshift(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Stevecovey:

Yen yen. Burna is our brother and we are happy for him. Wizkid can't be no1 every year. Keep living in ur alternate reality where wizkid is washed up while hes out here making bags everywhere. tongue

which bags lmao..
price dn drop o..
burna new king
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

which dubai residency lmao.
hushpuppy dey on e own..
hush not ur average niggga

What do u even mean by the highlighted?
Wizkid and hushpuppi always party together whenever wizkid is in Dubai. Hushpuppi always shows videos of them partying on his instastories wt excitement. It's from his page wizkidnews usually gets their dubai gist from.

Hes also usually backstage wt wiz at oneafricafest. Hushpuppi is a big wizzy fan o, even defended him on social media during dt dj debacle. I wish wizkid wouldn't hang out wt him though. undecided

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by AlphaStyles(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Neurosmart:

You don leave your state?
No i dy wait for u to come meet me make we travel together go another state
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

which bags lmao..
price dn drop o..
burna new king
Like u said about Puffdaddy. And about Wizkid himself, yet hes been riding high for 10years. This king can't EVER be dethroned.

...........10 years from now we'll still be on top, I thought I told u dt we won't stop...............

kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by paradigmshift(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Stevecovey:

Yen yen like u said about Puffdaddy. And about Wizkid himself, yet hes been riding high for 10years. This king can't EVER be dethroned.

...........10 years from now we'll still be on top, I thought I told u dt we won't stop...............

kiss

who dey throne for 10 years lmao, day light dreaming.
ur wiizkid is washed up, need song writers.
no albums yet. wack songs up n down.
make e dey rub tiwa yansh up n down lmao
burna boy 1, the rest can fight for their spot.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by paradigmshift(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Stevecovey:

What do u even mean by the highlighted?
Wizkid and hushpuppi always party together whenever wizkid is in Dubai. Hushpuppi always shows videos of them partying on his instastories wt glee. It's from his page wizkidnews usually gets their dubai gist from.

Hes also usually backstage wt wiz at oneafricafest. Hushpuppi is a big wizzy fan o, even defended him on social media during dt dj debacle. I wish wizkid wouldn't hang out wt him though. undecided

of cos wiz n hush na paddy .
wiz is also a fan of hush, big ballers.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by webngnews: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
ohh
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

who dey throne for 10 years lmao, day light dreaming.
ur wiizkid is washed up, need song writers.
no albums yet. wack songs up n down.
make e dey rub tiwa yansh up n down lmao
burna boy 1, the rest can fight for their spot.
Wizkid has bn kinging since he released superstar. 3 chart-topping albums (one of which debuted on the USbillboard 100)and 10 years later he is still at the top. Facts are FACTS! Who else has dt longevity in the industry? I can’t mention tuface, cos he didn’t elevate.
Wizkid keeps elevating and blazing trails for those after him to follow. They followed him into festivals, followed him to US radio shows and followed him to making proper money at show venues abroad.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

of cos wiz n hush na paddy .
wiz is also a fan of hush, big ballers.
Wizkid is not a fan of hush. He has never posted anything about hush, not even a picture. Hushpuppi makes himself available and is always at wizzys events in Dubai, famzes wizzy on instagram videos. Hushpuppi is a fan of Wizkid.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by thunderbabs: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:

Yahoo or not, just get MONEY. You will get recognition
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by DexterousOne(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Forward77:
As true as it may sound.

If you jealously envy another person, you can never become successful.

An average African wants everyone to make their lives public but won’t want the public in his or hers.

People like you are some of the reasons why the hate speech bill needs to be passed, except that it’s targeting the wrong people.

How can you call someone a fraudster without a single evidence?
Just because he’s doing better than you.

You won’t get to his level or even close.

God has granted your wish; remain poor and miserable forever.

Poverty is your heritage.

What is this one saying?
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by m140(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
VulgarLee:

He owe you anything?
Why must u know his business
No go make am by any means
Dey make ur broke ass pant de wear you
Make am by any means, I so much love legit hustlers, which one be any means again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Shared DJ Computer Love "2 Fighting" Music Video, Deletes It After / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.