Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time (77152 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by gaventa: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Intimated Lowlife Hater Sighted
bettermandate80:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are associating and acknowledging this Guy, shows very well there is a great synergy between entertainment and Yahoo game....Fraudsters are the greatest benefactor of Nigeria entertainment industry, no single doubt about that...
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by ofiko123(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice one..they look very good together..
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by VulgarLee(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
m140:

Make am by any means, I so much love legit hustlers, which one be any means again
Legit wetin?

Every man get story and secret
Na wetin dem tell u, na wetin u believe
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by VulgarLee(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

Many of you don't realize that the acts of others can have huge effects on you.

I hope that when a person decides to join Yahoo Yahoo and his first victim is your father, you will forgive the person and make excuses for him. I hope that when a guy gets fed up being a good boy and goes into armed robbery and your house happens to be his first port of call, you will forgive him even if he rapes you wife in the process of robbing you?

What you don't know is that it is the duty of a responsible society to question suspicious wealth. Because, the wealth might have been amassed from making someone else's life miserable.

G

I guess u typed this and reasoning with ur anus
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Antara0503(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
VulgarLee:
He owe you anything? Why must u know his business No go make am by any means Dey make ur broke ass pant de wear you
i come tire 4 d guy o.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Progress2468(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
VulgarLee:
Always dispensing kpekus from AJ to Hush

Its 2months now Mods no see me ban

Temporarily unable to dispense Kpekus

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by KingWarri: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Khd95:
Some of those so called naija artistes and celebrity are lowkey high budget Yahoo boys and pickers, dem dey use music and Bitcoin trading camouflage grin

I no go mention names but one has not done any hit song since the days of father Abraham, but he's living large like Pharaoh
Olamide
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by BluntBoy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
VulgarLee:

I guess u typed this and reasoning with ur anus
The truth is bitter, son.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by paradigmshift(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Stevecovey:

Wizkid is not a fan of hush. He has never posted anything about hush, not even a picture. Hushpuppi makes himself available and is always at wizzys events in Dubai, famzes wizzy on instagram videos. Hushpuppi is a fan of Wizkid.

see this one lmao.....
the star of snowfall series Damson Idris posted a video and photo of burnaboy on his page and burna boy didn't post on his page, that doesn't shows that burna boy aint a fan lol. how many times has davido posted the photo of Cubana chief priest on his page lol but we know what goes behind the scene . u see how dj cuppy was happy to meet hushpupy lol, them be fan of hush. wizkid is a fan of hush. wizkid is a baller n hush is a big money spender, they famzy themselves.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Jonovo98: 5:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Bro I don't wanna comment on this since these guy is provening to be holy,guy allow the to enjoy his poverty life of no expectation to change okay let him die with best poverty certificate okay..............wish him good luck okay
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by m140(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2019
VulgarLee:

Legit wetin?

Then you will be a victim of by any means
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by m140(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2019
VulgarLee:

Legit wetin?

People making money in an illegal manner promotes a lot of nonsense, prostitution name it , dem plenty , their mind is always to destroy for their benefit. Is Nigeria improving, despite all money Yahoo buys dey make , na nonsense dem use am do
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by quietmagic582: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Imagine that young man is your family, member, will you be comfortable sabotage him with the way you just called him out publicly, This guy is a personal shoppers to hundreds of influential people cox of his fashion trends, dont know why you people will just showing hatred thoughts on sum1 on this kind of evil manner hence you've no right calling someone out in that manner if you've no proof to back up your claims...Next time try to think wise before you say trash about someone...
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by quietmagic582: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2019
You beta channel your energy on something that will improve your life for better, waiting for the down fall of someone who do you no harm is a bad idea, If you do, you're actually inviting that bad energy back into your life.

Fabolousibk1:
I am still here wondering how Mompha laundered 33bilion.....
Hushpuppi Your days are number
You're next
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by VulgarLee(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2019
m140:

Then you will be a victim of by any means
And you will die slow in adject poverty
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by VulgarLee(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2019
m140:

People making money in an illegal manner promotes a lot of nonsense, prostitution name it , dem plenty , their mind is always to destroy for their benefit. Is Nigeria improving, despite all money Yahoo buys dey make , na nonsense dem use am do
Go make ur clean and legal money in peace
Stop quoting me
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by m140(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
VulgarLee:

Go make ur clean and legal money in peace
Stop quoting me
It's a public forum, promote good thing , please.... that your opinion is bad... it's a public forum, stop encouraging act of desperation....
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by DexterousOne(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

Many of you don't realize that the acts of others can have huge effects on you.

I hope that when a person decides to join Yahoo Yahoo and his first victim is your father, you will forgive the person and make excuses for him. I hope that when a guy gets fed up being a good boy and goes into armed robbery and your house happens to be his first port of call, you will forgive him even if he rapes you wife in the process of robbing you?

What you don't know is that it is the duty of a responsible society to question suspicious wealth. Because, the wealth might have been amassed from making someone else's life miserable.

You have spoken well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by DexterousOne(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
m140:

It's a public forum, promote good thing , please.... that your opinion is bad... it's a public forum, stop encouraging act of desperation....

Leave am na

He does not know what the life he so glorifies entails cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by DexterousOne(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
VulgarLee:

And you will die slow in adject poverty

"Adject" poverty indeed

Says a lot about u
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by m140(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

Leave am na

He does not know what the life he so glorifies entails cheesy
This country sef cant even grow, the way we youth think now, imagine wat he said " make money by any means" haaa! Too bad .
He was now telling me to get off his mention ,,,, he doesn't own here. I will say when I see.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Story story...This is super story cheesy cheesy

quietmagic582:
You beta channel your energy on something that will improve your life for better, waiting for the down fall of someone who do you no harm is a bad idea, If you do, you're actually inviting that bad energy back into your life.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by HundredWays(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
ArcFresky:

Dude, can you prove he is a fraudster? If no please allow them flex in peace.

Just like Nigerian politicians, we all know they are thieves, but since there is no proof, what do we do?
how market?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by ArcFresky(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
HundredWays:
how market?

Market as?

I am not for fraud.... I am for law.

I said, "we all know they are fraudsters"

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by DexterousOne(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
mcmbonu:
Why do Poor Nigerians think that the rich steal from the poor? Is it to escape Blame

Sometimes the rich do steal from the poor

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by DexterousOne(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
HundredWays:
how market?

Lmao

You wan resurrect dead horse

Why na

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by DexterousOne(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
m140:

This country sef cant even grow, the way we youth think now, imagine wat he said " make money by any means" haaa! Too bad .
He was now telling me to get off his mention ,,,, he doesn't own here. I will say when I see.

Now that this guy has been nabbed

.let's hear what others have to say

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by otclare(f): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2020
ArcFresky:

Dude, can you prove he is a fraudster? If no please allow them flex in peace.

Just like Nigerian politicians, we all know they are thieves, but since there is no proof, what do we do?

PROVED!!!!

Thanks for waiting this long

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by otclare(f): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2020
quietmagic582:

DexterousOne:

"Adject" poverty indeed

Says a lot about u
Jonovo98:
Bro I don't wanna comment on this since these guy is provening to be holy,guy allow the to enjoy his poverty life of no expectation to change okay let him die with best poverty certificate okay..............wish him good luck okay
VulgarLee:

He owe you anything?
Why must u know his business
No go make am by any means
Dey make ur broke ass pant de wear you
thunderbabs:

Yahoo or not, just get MONEY. You will get recognition
VulgarLee:

He owe you anything?
Why must u know his business
No go make am by any means
Dey make ur broke ass pant de wear you

������������

what do you have to say please

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by ArcFresky(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2020
otclare:

PROVED!!!!

Thanks for waiting this long

Now that we know, what do we do?
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by otclare(f): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
ArcFresky:

Now that we know, what do we do?
I should be asking you that because you were the one asking for proof

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by ArcFresky(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
otclare:

I should be asking you that because you were the one asking for proof

grin am not Efcc otclare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Shared DJ Computer Love "2 Fighting" Music Video, Deletes It After / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.