Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice (294 Views)

Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. / Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice by lukui: 5:44am On Nov 28, 2019
WONDERS
Someone Need Your Advice
Sir please advise me, my wife is always going to the gym center to enable her stay fit because i don't really like fat people,
Yesterday evening, she left for gym after preparing dinner around 4pm while i was at home because i didn't go to work yesterday. Immediately she came back, I was surprised at her sexual reactions; She rushed to the bathroom, took her bath, came out and pounced on me for sex.
I was surprised because is very much unlike her, i tried asking her what is happening, she said she was in the mood for sex. Meanwhile, i tried having sex with her previous night but she was giving excuses that she was tired because we had program in the church which made me to leave her.
So she pounced on me, removed my boxers and started romancing me, held my manhood so tight, i reminded her that her baby is still small so let's use condom, she refused..saying she want skin to skin, i became worried because i didn't want her to get pregnant while our baby is still small.
At the end of the day, we had sex, after which she gave our baby food and we ate too and she slept off while watching Television.
A massage came into her phone saying..
"Check your WhatsApp"
I had to on her data and checked her WhatsApp, surprisingly i saw massages from her gym instructor apologizing to her that He was sorry to have sex with her without protection, that he could no longer hold himself because of her beauty...
I became so mad, i now began to understand why she was forcing me to have unprotected sex with her. I snapped the massages with my phone and woke her up, she wanted to deny it so i brought the picture of the chat from her gym instructor, she now started crying and asking for forgiveness.
I told her the marriage is over that i will call her parents first thing tomorrow morning, she pleaded that even if am sending her away, I should not tell her parents what happened...
Am confused , I loved my wife.. What should i do?
Copied
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice by pennywys(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2019
lukui:
WONDERS
Someone Need Your Advice
Sir please advise me, my wife is always going to the gym center to enable her stay fit because i don't really like fat people,
Yesterday evening, she left for gym after preparing dinner around 4pm while i was at home because i didn't go to work yesterday. Immediately she came back, I was surprised at her sexual reactions; She rushed to the bathroom, took her bath, came out and pounced on me for sex.
I was surprised because is very much unlike her, i tried asking her what is happening, she said she was in the mood for sex. Meanwhile, i tried having sex with her previous night but she was giving excuses that she was tired because we had program in the church which made me to leave her.
So she pounced on me, removed my boxers and started romancing me, held my manhood so tight, i reminded her that her baby is still small so let's use condom, she refused..saying she want skin to skin, i became worried because i didn't want her to get pregnant while our baby is still small.
At the end of the day, we had sex, after which she gave our baby food and we ate too and she slept off while watching Television.
A massage came into her phone saying..
"Check your WhatsApp"
I had to on her data and checked her WhatsApp, surprisingly i saw massages from her gym instructor apologizing to her that He was sorry to have sex with her without protection, that he could no longer hold himself because of her beauty...
I became so mad, i now began to understand why she was forcing me to have unprotected sex with her. I snapped the massages with my phone and woke her up, she wanted to deny it so i brought the picture of the chat from her gym instructor, she now started crying and asking for forgiveness.
I told her the marriage is over that i will call her parents first thing tomorrow morning, she pleaded that even if am sending her away, I should not tell her parents what happened...
Am confused , I loved my wife.. What should i do?
Copied
you are about to father someone else child.
Well, you concluded that u love ur wife so what advise can we give u now. From ur heart u are not willing to let her go

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice by SEGLIZ: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2019
.................... you brought it all on yourelf. you don't like fat women but you've got to like what you get.
some many workout could be done at home that would burn down and burn out fat.
in life we fall victim of what we know so unfortunate. we hear this things every minute but turn out being a victim the next second.
like the first comment said, you are defending the ACT with the word LOVE, as such nothing candid is sure from us.
Love is real and a pill for all ills.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2019
Mr blogger well done

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice by IamPlato(m): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2019
Dry
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice by Abfinest007(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2019
old story
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice by Bola146(f): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Hummmm... your wife is very weak indeed.... haba! She would have shouted or bite the man to escape having sex with another man angry . Please sir, kindly forgive her IF she has NEVER done that before, also for the sake of the small baby please, also cancel mumu gym for now
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: Someone Needs Your Advice by lukui: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2019
pcguru1:
Mr blogger well done

thanks grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't Commit Suicide. Watch This / What Is Wrong With All Africans Readership??? / Is There Any Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.