Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava (2280 Views)

Upcoming Wedding Palava / Someone Needs Your Help Or Advice / HUSTLE O. Tell Us One Reason Why Someone Needs To Hustle & Make It In This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by caution001: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dear nairalanders,
Help me, I'm actually seeking advice for someone because the person is at a point she has allowed her past to dictate the recent trouble she brought upon herself. Anyway the person is my sister. She had several abortions years back. In year 2020, she is in her early 30s when she met a guy and they both agreed to do introduction, of which they did but the guy is not aware of her past. But it was quite unfortunate to discover the both of them has AS genotype at the time they were preparing for their traditional marriage and the parents of the bride disagreed, my parents. Later, the groom parents also disagreed considering the implications of two AS marrying each other. I personally pleaded with my sister that she should let the guy go but she wouldn't listen. Fast forward to this year. She told me she is pregnant for the same guy they are both incompatible as regards to the genotype. My parents are not yet aware but if they know they will disown her with immediate effect.
What can she do please? Because she's seeking my opinion but I personally don't know what she can do because I have warned her several times.

Please advice.
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by techgen(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
caution001:
Dear nairalanders,
Help me, I'm actually seeking advice for someone because the person is at a point she has allowed her past to dictate the recent trouble she brought upon herself. Anyway the person is my sister. She had several abortions years back. In year 2020, she is in her early 30s when she met a guy and they both agreed to do introduction, of which they did but the guy is not aware of her past. But it was quite unfortunate to discover the both of them has AS genotype at the time they were preparing for their traditional marriage and the parents of the bride disagreed, my parents. Later, the groom parents also disagreed considering the implications of two AS marrying each other. I personally pleaded with my sister that she should let the guy go but she wouldn't listen. Fast forward to this year. She told me she is pregnant for the same guy they are both incompatible as regards to the genotype. My parents are not yet aware but if they know they will disown her with immediate effect.
What can she do please? Because she's seeking my opinion but I personally don't know what she can do.

Please advice.

LAS LAS...Na GOD dey help mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
I don't understand what you're seeking advice on. She was clearly warned to stay off the relationship because they're both As but she still went ahead to get pregnant for thesame guy. She took her decisions and should clearly be responsible for it.

4 Likes

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Bluezy13(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Let me read the story first.

Now that I have finished the story, firstly, I sympathize in anticipation with the poor child she may eventually bring into a pitiful and melancholic life.
Now to main issue, what I want to say is that since it has turned out this way that she had deliberately decided to defy all odds and get pregnant, it means she had everything already planned out and so the only advice I will give in such a sensitive matter of outmost importance as this, is that I have absolutely NOTHING to say.

6 Likes

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Savedday2: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
9ja girls are all useless, to advise them is to do urself a great displeasure.

Kindly leave them to their destruction if not, they will call you mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Uniquetani1(f): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Savedday2:

F O O L

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Uniquetani1(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Miracle no dey tire God

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Illegal1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Savedday2:

bros...wetin do ur 1st acct nah?
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by frozen70(f): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
caution001:
Dear nairalanders,
What can she do please? Because she's seeking my opinion but I personally don't know what she can do.

Please advice.

She wants to prove science wrong

Let her keep her pregnancy, she may be lucky to have AS child

But if the child turns out to be SS, she will learn her lessons

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Brandiebird: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
It takes two to make a baby so why is everything being heaped on the girl? Where was the guy in all this?
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by caution001: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Brandiebird:
It takes two to make a baby so why is everything being heaped on the girl? Where was the guy in all this?

According to my sister's she confessed that she lured the guy into it
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2023
caution001:

She can check the unborn baby genotype as well. If Na SS she can still abort since Na her small work

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by advanceDNA: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Brandiebird:

If u dont want to get pregnant........use level one control..... condom....

Level two control....birth control pills/after sex pill.

Level 3...abortion. ..

I always blame mature women when they get pregnant from consentual sex cos its their body.....if they dont want a baby....they know what to do

U cant decide on ur own to keep a baby and start blaming the sperm donor.....this one clearly wanted the baby because of her many past abortions...its like she feels lucky to be pregnant...she should carry her cross by herself

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by advanceDNA: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2023
caution001:

She clearly wanted to get pregnant and feels lucky to be pregnant because of the many abortions she did in the past..
...so why is she behaving like a victim... let her enjoy her pregnancy and baby without dragging anybody

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Slynation(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2023
All I see is a lady trying desperately to hold on to what she perceived her last hope in life...from all indications, she had a wayward lifestyle, and I wonder why she's scared of been disowned by her parents (they no dey use big preeq scare Ashawo)

As an AS male or female, the first thing you need to know about your partner during the talking stage is there genotype, but so many men are blinded by big ynash and big breasts while the ladies are been carried away by material things...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by kals4luv990(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
She can check the unborn baby genotype as well. If Na SS she can still abort since Na her small work
boss that's y it's called "SIDE HUSTLE " for a reason🤣🤣😏
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Kswine(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
caution001:
Dear nairalanders,
What can she do please? Because she's seeking my opinion but I personally don't know what she can do because I have warned her several times.

Please advice.

If your sister and her spouse both have sickle cell trait (AS), then there is a 25% chance that their child will be born with sickle cell disease (SS). It is important for your sister to speak with a healthcare provider who is familiar with sickle cell disease to discuss her options and to develop a plan for her pregnancy.

Here are some general tips that your sister can follow to help ensure a healthy pregnancy:

Seek prenatal care early and regularly: It's important for your sister to receive regular prenatal care to monitor her health and the health of her baby. Her healthcare provider may recommend more frequent visits or specific tests based on her medical history and any complications that arise during the pregnancy.

Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help prevent dehydration, which is a common complication in people with sickle cell disease.

Get enough rest: Fatigue is a common symptom of sickle cell disease, so it's important for your sister to get enough rest and avoid overexertion.

Take folic acid supplements: Folic acid can help reduce the risk of certain birth defects. Your sister's healthcare provider may recommend a specific dose of folic acid based on her individual needs.

Consider genetic counseling: Your sister and her spouse may want to consider genetic counseling to better understand their risk of having a child with sickle cell disease and to discuss their options for future pregnancies.

Be prepared for a potential sickle cell crisis: Your sister should discuss a plan with her healthcare provider for what to do in the event of a sickle cell crisis, which is a sudden and severe pain episode that can occur in people with sickle cell disease.

It's important for your sister to remember that having sickle cell disease does not mean that she cannot have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. With proper care and management, she can increase her chances of a successful pregnancy and delivery

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by zed7: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kswine:

If your sister and her spouse both have sickle cell trait (AS), then there is a 25% chance that their child will be born with sickle cell disease (SS). It is important for your sister to speak with a healthcare provider who is familiar with sickle cell disease to discuss her options and to develop a plan for her pregnancy.

Here are some general tips that your sister can follow to help ensure a healthy pregnancy:

Seek prenatal care early and regularly: It's important for your sister to receive regular prenatal care to monitor her health and the health of her baby. Her healthcare provider may recommend more frequent visits or specific tests based on her medical history and any complications that arise during the pregnancy.

Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help prevent dehydration, which is a common complication in people with sickle cell disease.

Get enough rest: Fatigue is a common symptom of sickle cell disease, so it's important for your sister to get enough rest and avoid overexertion.

Take folic acid supplements: Folic acid can help reduce the risk of certain birth defects. Your sister's healthcare provider may recommend a specific dose of folic acid based on her individual needs.

Consider genetic counseling: Your sister and her spouse may want to consider genetic counseling to better understand their risk of having a child with sickle cell disease and to discuss their options for future pregnancies.

Be prepared for a potential sickle cell crisis: Your sister should discuss a plan with her healthcare provider for what to do in the event of a sickle cell crisis, which is a sudden and severe pain episode that can occur in people with sickle cell disease.

It's important for your sister to remember that having sickle cell disease does not mean that she cannot have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. With proper care and management, she can increase her chances of a successful pregnancy and delivery

What exactly are you writing? You didn't read before copying and pasting.

@ topic,
Allow your sister be, she's not a kid. Her choices, her life. The consequences of any bad decision will be hers to face. What's with the misleading topic? Why are you dying? Better grow up.
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Vijuchoco(f): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
cheesy
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Vijuchoco(f): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let's just hope the baby is not SS
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Kswine(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
zed7:

@ topic,
Allow your sister be, she's not a kid. Her choices, her life. The consequences of any bad decision will be hers to face. What's with the misleading topic? Why are you dying? Better grow up.

?
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
zed7:

@ topic,
You can't comprehend? How does it look like copy and paste?
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by caution001: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thank you everyone for your advice
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by imagrg(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na so her toto sweet?

Can I inspect her BVAS please? grin
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Autobot05: 6:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Your sister ...Several abortions ...
I just feel sorry for the guy sha ... the pregnancy might not even be his own ( if you know you know )

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by udeh3(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2023
caution001:
Dear nairalanders,

Please advice.

How many months pregnancy? They can actually do a test to know the genotype of the child, though, very expensive and risky. Risky in the sense, it can affect the child. If the child is SS, I'm afraid, they can just flush the child

I'm AS and I've passed through this situation before. Never allow emotions to overtake you in choosing a life partner. In the face of reality, emotions will disappear.

Best advice, is for them to see a medical practitioner

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by caution001: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2023
udeh3:

How many months pregnancy? They can actually do a test to know the genotype of the child, though, very expensive and risky. Risky in the sense, it can affect the child. If the child is SS, I'm afraid, they can just flush the child

I'm AS and I've passed through this situation before. Never allow emotions to overtake you in choosing a life partner. In the face of reality, emotions will disappear.

She didn't believe that before but now she is depressed
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by caution001: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
udeh3:

Going to 4 months
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by udeh3(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
caution001:

She didn't believe that before but now she is depressed

She will be depressed and realities of life will start setting in until the love become vague

It take two matured mind overtime to fall in love

I've past through this genotype phase as an AS carrier, so, I quite understand

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by Blunttruth: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Savedday2:

So all females related to you by blood are useless. No wonder you have this opinion. If you respect your mother, you won't use such Words.
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
What has abortion got to do with the current pregnancy Let her face the consequences of her actions wetin concern u
Re: Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava by akube34: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
udeh3:

can you explain when u said u passed through sane situation before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bleeping And Dumping A Lady Afterwards, Is It The Best Way To Take Revenge? / Women Showed Their Nak##d Buttocks During Protest In South Africa / Why You Should Stop Watching Pornography.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.