Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term.......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term.......... (439 Views)

Really This Olosho Female Pastor Is Obsessed With Man's Long D / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term.......... by Ilekokonit: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Nigerian women don't have the capacity to love a man long term.

They will love their children long term but their love for their husband does not last because they hold grudges FOREVER.

This is most likely the reason our forefathers kept marrying new younger wives 'cos the older a woman gets the more wicked she becomes to her husband and this reminds me of a friends Mum who is in her eighties and locks the door and flogs her older blind husband with KOBOKO because the blind old man missed the toilet bowl while pissing. And this wickedness happened to the Dad of a friend in Naija a few years ago although the man has died now. This shows the wickedness and capacity to hold a grudge that is resident in Nigerian women whose stock in trade is to wait until their husband has the misfortune of ill health or job loss etc before exacting revenge for his past misdeeds real or imagined. What wicked souls.

He who has ears let him hear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term.......... by kunleweb: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2019
Ilekokonit:

They will love their children long term but their love for their husband does not last because they hold grudges FOREVER.

Hahahahhaa
Re: Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term.......... by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2019
all these needy boy still concern about whether a woman loves them or not

if a woman does not love you because she is focus on the child you guys bring to the world can you just have a hobby and love your hobby and stop disturbing her about so called love after you guys have been living for 10 years together

love dies in every relationship..over familiarity and responsibility takes that so called love away and replace it real things that matters.

when one of your spouse dies then you will understand the importance of him or her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term.......... by Easybela(f): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2019
undecided don't generalize things just because of one or two experiences, my friend is currently suffering in her 2year old marriage, you know why ,because her hubby pays more attention to her "a year old"son than her. He can do anything for that boy,but when its his wife,there will be excuses. He's currently insisting that his son will suck breast for 3years,just check that out.
Re: Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term.......... by Omar09(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2019
Ilekokonit:

This is most likely the reason our forefathers kept marrying new younger wives 'cos the older a woman gets the more wicked she becomes to her husband and this reminds me of a friends Mum who is in her eighties and locks the door and flogs her older blind husband with KOBOKO because the blind old man missed the toilet bowl while pissing. And this wickedness happened to the Dad of a friend in Naija a few years ago although the man has died now. This shows the wickedness and capacity to hold a grudge that is resident in Nigerian women whose stock in trade is to wait until their husband has the misfortune of ill health or job loss etc before exacting revenge for his past misdeeds real or imagined. What wicked souls.

I am taking my time in choosing whoever I'm spending my life with.

Bunch of hypocrites they are.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term.......... by Ejike07: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2019
OP is somehow very right. It also shows how some women transfer the love children have for their fathers to themselves (the mothers), I have seen this happen several times and I hate it with every passion. Yes truly, you see the real woman you married when you lose your job, have some physical deformity, or some other problem then, they pounce without warning. OP really knows what he is talking about. But the problem lies with the men who tend to leave every responsibility to their wives in the case of the children. That's my take on this

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? / Should I Report ? / Efo Riro Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.