Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? (458 Views)

Why Are Guys No Longer Persistent, When Chasing Or Toasting Ladies? / My Experience With Women When I Was A Child / Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You (2) (3) (4)

Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? by jaszplus12(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
From watching literally thousands of men I can tell you there are a few commonalities……especially in the expat community in the Asia-Pacific.

Men that pick wisely in terms of marriage partners, tend to be wealthier.

“Behind every great man there is an even greater woman”. Sounds old-fashioned but is still often the case today.

Conversely, those that spend too much time chasing money when they are single, and having multiple divorces later on, often lose long-term.

I have often spoken about the importance of spending habits on these answers, and not just income.

However, what is the emotional reason behind over-spending? There are many, but for some men, spending money on impressing women is a huge thing.

The best clothes, suites or whatever. Go to any flash nightclub, almost anywhere in the world.

Honestly, pick wisely with your life partner. My wife complains if I don’t reuse my shopping bags and is probably more frugal than me.

Some people will tell you things like “no money no honey” but it isn’t true.

Women aren’t a monolithic group. It isn’t true that literally 100% of women or men are exactly the same, in terms of values and money.

Pick the sensible types. Just date the shallow ones at most.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-you-will-never-lose-women-chasing-money-but-you-will-lose-money-chasing-women/answer/Adam-Fayed?ch=10&share=d887e94a&srid=GrZ08
Re: Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is a Quora answer. Post your source.

Re: Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? by jaszplus12(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
meobizy:
This is a Quora answer. Post your source.
That's why I left it as COPIED!
Re: Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? by meobizy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
jaszplus12:
That's why I left it as COPIED!
The link hard you to post?
Re: Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? by jaszplus12(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
meobizy:
The link hard you to post?
Link attached Sir!
Re: Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? by meobizy(f): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
jaszplus12:
Link attached Sir!
Good. Thank you.

Re: Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? by Goldenheart(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
This one no be Naija content... undecided

. / Efo Riro Recipe / Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire??

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9