Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? (3895 Views)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
I have only seen one Nigerian girl that is good at chatting and that was a one time thing. You message them and it’s as if you’re disturbing them. Me that have enough money to change your life you’re replying me like I’m bugging you. Some won’t even reply, funny how it’s them that even asked for your contact. Are these people cursed? If it was me that initiated the exchange of contacts I may understand, the fool asked for my number now I’m chatting you on WhatsApp , she reads and ignore.

This is why I don’t date anyone, Nigerian girls irritate my soul. Common chat you people cannot chat, and they do this bullshit with everyone , even their so called boyfriends.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Senagog123:
Get busy with your life. Why are you worried about demons? If they Bleep you and ruin your life, you'll still be the one to complain. God help you she ignored you now you're complaining

God Bless you my brother. Those Useless things, I have not even been noticing their useless existence till my mum brought up their topic this evening and I remembered to message the fool. Anyway I needed to hear this, you be real g

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Deicide: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
It's just a tactic and it's working since you actually took your time to make a thread out of it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by pansophist(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
She is not bad at conversations, she just no feel you. Another guy fit de complain say she too dey disturb.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Karleb(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Forget it. She no dey feel you.

When woman dey feel you, even if she no sabi type English, she go send you voice note. Dey request for video call. Dey vex say you no dey reply fast.

Just abort with the little dignity you have left, you are loved at home.

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nazgul: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
You're getting it wrong bro.

Most of all these girls you see have hundreds of stalkers hitting on them simultaneously so giving a reply and keeping up with everyone who chats them up is going to be a Herculean task for them.

If she isn't replying you as frequent as you want her to, just let her be. There's nothing to get angry over, just keep trying others until you get the right one.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Because dey DONT like you.
If a Girl or lady likes you Naturally, they can chat with you for hours..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Goodnigga: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Badboibipo:
I have only seen one Nigerian girl that is good at chatting and that was a one time thing. You message them and it’s as if you’re disturbing them. Me that have enough money to change your life you’re replying me like I’m bugging you. Some won’t even reply, funny how it’s them that even asked for your contact. Are these people cursed? If it was me that initiated the exchange of contacts I may understand, the fool asked for my number now I’m chatting you on WhatsApp , she reads and ignore.

This is why I don’t date anyone, Nigerian girls irritate my soul. Common chat you people cannot chat, and they do this bullshit with everyone , even their so called boyfriends.
Sorry dear, She asked for your number because she saw that you may not chase her, so she helped you to chase her. What of me to that a foolish beautiful girl gave me her number,then in less than 2 minutes her data finished. Was replying with a word before but could write a sentence when she wanted to beg. When she started begging I started replying with a word back, she now started writing in sentences. Normally I don't chat a girl on WhatsApp that I want to see, it's a waste of time. They will waste your time, play games and you may not see her. Don't respond to their chats, they just use it for validation and attention. Call her, if she likes, she picks, if not you bone. Call only twice at a go!!

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Haynnie: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Funny I was having a conversation with a girl online and it turn out I was the one carrying the chat. Now in seeing this thread grin

Op you didn't lie

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Some of them claim that typing is stressful as if there's a crime in sending voice notes.
What's the point of social media then? This app just puts us further apart.
Chatting people up either male or female isn't just worth it. It's a losing game.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Streetmovement(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If I drop you message once you see and you no reply, kiss me goodbye.

If I call you once or twice and you don't pick or call back, kiss me goodbye.

I move on to who's ready

Truth is I have got more important things to take care of, Life's not all about waiting for you to reply my chats, you can go play those games with your little brother at home.

I'm a grown man, I don't have the time and energy to beat about the bush so I'm not gonna play those silly games with you.

Every single minutes I'm wasting trying to play your sick games I'm actually losing money, I can't lose money na.

I actually see a lot of guys begging women over the phone just to talk to them, I'm like my God what's the meaning of all this rubbish, if she ain't interested why not move on to another and save yourself the stress.

Millions of women on this planet earth and you're stressing about one who doesn't value your time spent with her.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nemesis0147(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
pansophist:
She is not bad at conversations, she just no feel you. Another guy fit de complain say she too dey disturb.
ur mind dy!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by siofra(f): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mtchewwwwweeeee!!

As if Nigerian men chat better.

They'll be chatting like dyslexic illiterates. One reason I broke up with all my Nigerian exes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
pansophist:

But she don reply with five row of messages since I be not know , And Na she toast me my bro grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Karleb:
Forget it. She no dey feel you.

When woman dey feel you, even if she no sabi type English, she go send you voice note. Dey request for video call. Dey vex say you no dey reply fast.

Just abort with the little dignity you have left, you are loved at home.

Na she be mumu because na she sha toast me first and ask for my number grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Because dey DONT like you.

If a Girl or lady likes you Naturally, they can chat with you for hours..

True. Experienced it before it became annoying
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Mrscarter(f): 1:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

Lol and white girls will write u an essay when they msg grin that would become annoying after a while too lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by ednut1(m): 4:25am On Sep 02, 2022
At every given time they are chatting to many guys. She no dey feel u ni

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerian men are worst, wait till the one you think has some value starts telling you to send pictures, very irritating and a big turn off. E no dy kuku hard me to ignore your existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Karleb(m): 5:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

Na she be mumu because na she sha toast me first and ask for my number grin

Na so some naija girls dey behave. Some of them mumu true true.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 02, 2022
When they're not just into u... they communicate less

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by phemmyfour: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

It means they are not interested in you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Mrscarter:

Lol and white girls will write u an essay when they msg grin that would become annoying after a while too lol

What do you mean by that?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by SocialJustice: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

Na only how to beg money them sabi. Holding a conversation is beyond them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by BigDawsNet: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

Na normal thing... a lady ask for my number... we begin to communicate but I had to reduce the chat because it felt like I was just interrogating her...

I ask questions
She reply... that's all...

Like an AI

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by BigDawsNet: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

Na normal thing... a lady ask for my number... we begin to communicate but I had to reduce the chat because it felt like I was just interrogating her...

I ask questions
She reply... that's all...

Like an AI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by kelspinall(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2022
my fb and whatsapp dey ghost mode since 5 months and going... this people don't know what they're doing at social media..i don't even send request anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

Na you fuvk up! She asked for your number and you started chatting her like tomorrow no dey.
I once asked a girl I met in my church for her number but never called or chatted her cus if I do that, she being a butterfly might start thinking itself a bird. I ignored her until she chatted me on whatsapp one evening....I pretended that I didn't know her until she started explaining herself lolz!
She was like "which kind person are you, you collected my number without calling or chatting me, you no even save my number" hahaha! I told her plainly that I rarely chat or call people, infact I cleared her one time!

Now she's sticking around me like a little bitch although I don't want to date her, just friends with benefit!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Ihedinuwa69(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2022
It's should be
Why are "some"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Exxxgeee: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2022
siofra:
Mtchewwwwweeeee!!

As if Nigerian men chat better.

They'll be chatting like dyslexic illiterates. One reason I broke up with all my Nigerian exes.
Lies.. From the fact that u used dyslexia and illiterate in d same sentence shows u were d one that got dumped by all those exes of yours. Hence, ur hatred towards the males..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? by Tegabadguy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

that's true

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable / Hookup Culture Among Hausa Fulani Girls Is Non Existent / What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.