Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife (42188 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others / Sanwo-Olu Honours Three Dead Policemen With ₦10 Million Each / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by HRwithJerry: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
It's just a pity how we got to this level we find ourselves. Rather than we focusing on good governance, we are going round doing busy body.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by mapet: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
PapaBaby:
APC minions were abusing and raining curses on this very chaplain.
Watch the same low lifes praise the man they berated not too long ago.

I'm beginning to think you don't need a brain if you want to be a real supporter of APC. Check any post by dead meat seller and you'd come to the same conclusion.

Some of you just lie at will... When did anybody support Ambode in the stu.pid act. Call you show a link to a reportage of such or a NL thread in this regard?

I'm not even sure you were aware when this issue went down.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by mapet: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I am not in support of either Sanwo-Olu / Ambode

But you sound incoherent, confused and not too bright.

Which party "returned the clergyman to glory"?

CPC ?
undecided

PapaBaby: :
Watch the same low lives praise the man they berated not too long ago.

I'm beginning to think you don't need a brain if you want to be a real supporter of APC. Check any post by dead meat seller and you'd come to the same conclusion.

He's even a compulsive shameless liar. When did anybody celebrate what majority of the populace termed despicable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by themanderon: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Ambos wife forgot that power is just transient. What you do with it is what matters and what you will be remembered with.
Sadly she will always be remembered for a very terrible act for all time to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Church members contributed money to buy cooking utensils for the family, even as a new accommodation was sought for them.

Things needed by people in ministry:

-Their own house/accommodation

-Freedom from financial concerns and worries

-Outside part time work for either the husband, wife, or both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by TheFacelessMan: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
mapet:

He's even a compulsive shameless liar. When did anybody celebrate what majority of the populace termed despicable?

Don't mind the PapaBaby, He suffers from delusions like his ilk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by Germi9: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
However, Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria in the state, Apostle Alexander Bamgbola, justified the government action, saying the priest was a government employee and therefore could be fired by his employers.
Na here pain me pass...but women will always expose their husbands
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
the African Church,

What denomination is the church?

It looks orthodox but the TAC I'm somewhat familiar with is Pentecostal African.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
“He said something like, ‘Since I have been (here), nobody has told me that you stole money; nobody said you are a womaniser.’

“It was a very brief remark testifying to the integrity of the priest

Na wa o.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by zoedew: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Best to laugh last! You and I are set to laugh last in Jesus Name! No matter!! Very wise congregation. They won’t share in the sin and curse(s) of Ambode incurred by Ambode’s wife when she touched The Lord’s Anointed and AMBODE lacked the balls to check her! Now AMBODE and his household can struggle with the curse in one undiluted whole until they seek God in repentance. God is merciful only if we will turn to Him.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by Truthbites: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
God nor de sleep
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by zoedew: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
hadduni:
I wonder how Mrs ambode will feel when this news get to her. grin
Exactly how Jezebel felt when news reached her that the 400 prophets who helped her perpetuate witchcraft (the spirit of control) over her husband King Ahab and the people he governed had been brought down by The God of ELIJAH that answers by fire! Dogs licked up her blood on the streets! I guess Ambode’s wife still has enough time to repent else her demise follow the Jezebelic Pattern.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wherever you find yourself, just do good.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
zoedew:

Exactly how Jezebel felt when news reached her that the 400 prophets who helped her perpetuate witchcraft (the spirit of control) over her husband King Ahab and the people he governed had been brought down by The God of ELIJAH that answers by fire! Dogs ate up her dead body on the streets! I guess Ambode’s wife still has enough time to repent else her demise follow the Jezebelic Pattern.

Compare your response to this one:

FrLukas:
Wherever you find yourself, just do good.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by otokx(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Where is Ambode or the wife now?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by zoedew: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
nlPoster:

Compare your response to this one:

I guess they mean different things to you! Variety is the spice of life you know. Constant however is the law of harvest. Witches don’t care about the good you do or fail to do - when you are their target it takes only God to deliver you from their control: flesh, blood and destiny! That is one reason God says to not allow a witch to live. God only deserves and has the capability to be in control! He will not share His glory with any! He hates the proud from afar!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
zoedew:

I guess they mean different things to me! Variety is the spice of life you know. Constant however is the law of harvest. Witches don’t care about the good I do or fail to do - when I am their target it takes only God to deliver me from their control: flesh, blood and destiny! That is one reason God says to not allow me or a witch to live. God only deserves and has the capability to be in control! He will not share His glory with any! He hates the proud from afar!

Be more specific, who are you referring to as a witch?

And why are you so excited?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by Frankbaro(m): 4:32am On Nov 29, 2019
Ambode's downfall started the very day, he sacked and evicted this man of God, just to satisfy and massage the ego of his Jezebel wife.
God wouldn't have allowed Ambode to suffer the shameful and inglorious exit, if not for this singular act. He paid dearly for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by stormborn28(m): 4:54am On Nov 29, 2019
PapaBaby:
Watch the same low lifes praise the man they berated not too long ago.

best describe as zombies
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by zoedew: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2019
nlPoster:

Be more specific, who are you referring to as a witch?

It should be hate speech for you to do so and I won’t be part of that my friend!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by backnbeta(f): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2019
Anything to make Ambode look bad undecided

If we dig deep, we may realise this guy's sack has nothing to do with Ambode's wife at all! Nigerian politicians and the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' syndrome undecided

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by agabusta: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2019
backnbeta:
Anything to make Ambode look bad undecided

If we dig deep, we may realise this guy's sack has nothing to do with Ambode's wife at all! Nigerian politicians and the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' syndrome undecided

The man of God was unjustly treated by the Lagos state government. We all saw pictures of his household items brought out of the official quarters immediately he was sacked.

It is not out of place for the state govt led by a new Administration to try and right the wrongs of the past.

The mans sack was directly connected to Ambode's wife, a good number of us dont forget things easily, your attempt at prevarication is shameful.

If Ambode and his wife had any sensitivity to the masses, they should have recalled the man then immediately the news went viral and the masses expressed disgust.

But in his usual manner, he thought as the Executive Governor, he can do as he pleases.

This is a classic demonstration of how short time is and how temporal power resides with humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
zoedew:

It should be hate speech for me to do so and I am part of that my enemy!

You were very bold to post, why stop now?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by zoedew: 2:51am On Nov 30, 2019
nlPoster:

You were very bold to post, why stop now?
I can see where you are coming from except that your two horns and tail are not quite visible to the undiscerning! Go look for your quarry elsewhere!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 3:07am On Nov 30, 2019
zoedew:

I can see where I am coming from except that my two horns and tail are not quite visible to the undiscerning! I should go look for my quarry elsewhere!!

Learn how to make simple conversation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by zoedew: 3:15am On Nov 30, 2019
nlPoster:

Learn how to make simple conversation.
Quite evident in your crooked and twisted skills deployed to tamper with posts by others. In saner climes not only would you have a life ban from the forum of the sane it should also earn you a lock away in the rabbit hole! Unless you change you deplorable end is in sight!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 3:16am On Nov 30, 2019
zoedew:

Quite evident in my crooked and twisted skills deployed to tamper with posts by others. In saner climes not only would I have a life ban from the forum of the sane it should also earn me a lock away in the rabbit hole! Unless I change my deplorable end is in sight!!

You need a break from this forum.

You seem to be struggling with mental issues.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by zoedew: 3:18am On Nov 30, 2019
nlPoster:

You need a break from this forum.

You seem to be struggling with mental issues.

I leave the www to see what you have become!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 3:20am On Nov 30, 2019
zoedew:

I leave the www to see what I have become!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by nlPoster: 3:20am On Nov 30, 2019
Could you reduce your overuse of exclamation marks?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers / Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students / Top Officers, Troops Abandon ‘war’ For Fish, Livestock Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.