Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (65743 Views)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:
Lots of skin infection flying around and mostly guys.

When they don't proper hygiene serious undecided

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.
lol, no matter what you do it can still happen jor.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Saintmary(f): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness
Visit a Dermatologist asap

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by crackhaus: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.
You see yourself for outside? cheesy
See what rushing to blast men has caused you.

And even if it was a man, mad man wey dey chop rotten trash and no dey baff still no dey get infections associated with bad hygiene. grin

I'm thinking this might be HSV-1 (Skin Herpes) that has developed overtime and has been left untreated.

13 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
crackhaus:

You see yourself for outside? cheesy
See what rushing to blast men has caused you.

And even if it was a man, mad man wey dey chop rotten trash and no dey baff still no dey get infections associated with bad hygiene. grin

I'm thinking this might be HSV-1 (Skin Herpes) that has developed overtime and has been left untreated.
Leave me alone embarassed embarassed
I go wound u o embarassed

It may be reaction.

My dept head in school had rashes that refused to heal continuously. He treated everything in this world until he did skin culture.
Lo and behold he was reacting to one chemical in our green bar soap. Can u imagine that?. As soon as he stopped using bar soap,everything disappeared. Who would have imagined.

9 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by comtem2011: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Is it a tablet or cream?
have you tried cacatin cream? It's 100 naira.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by mysticwarrior(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Smalldick123:
The cure is simple na.
Mix 5 spoons of snipper with a very hot boiled water.
Rub it thrice daily and thank me later
it is better to remain silent if you do not have anything reasonable to say.

19 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by sexy74(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ifeelsad:

I've used this both tumeric, carrot oil, olive oil, hydrocortisone cream and tablet. I can't even count how many medicine and drugs I've used cry
Look for pure alovera not the cream but the pant and use the colorless substance in the plant.
It works wonders.
Make sure you apply it and leave it for about 45 minutes before you take your bath morning and night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by crackhaus: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:

Leave me alone embarassed embarassed
I go wound u o embarassed

It may be reaction.

My dept head in school had rashes that refused to heal continuously. He treated everything in this world until he did skin culture.
Lo and behold he was reacting to one chemical in our green bar soap. Can u imagine that?. As soon as he stopped using bar soap,everything disappeared. Who would have imagined.
Which one is green bar soap?
Premier? Canoe soap? cheesy
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Which one is green bar soap?
Premier? Canoe soap? cheesy

That long one. Truck soap and those on that category.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by crackhaus: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:

That long one. Truck soap and those on that category.
Don't think I know it, but yea some soaps can cause allergic reactions on sensitive skin.

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Don't think I know it, but I can understand how some soaps can cause allergic reactions on sensitive skin.
Canoe, truck etc. It's like this

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness
ONCE HAD THOSE, THIS HELPED ME.
Please take this very seriously, as i am not joking.

1. Stay away from food that contain artificial seasoning, example is KNORR.
Try to eat food without any seasoning for up to one month, i promise you will find me and thank me.
I tried everything i could, yet no difference,
but when i stopped eating food with seasonings, the rashes left.
I later noticed i am allergic to the active ingredients in those seasonings, and the rashes are just my body reacting to them.

2. In addition to number 1, stay away from soaps that are harsh on skins. For now you need to stick to baby soaps.

Take this as a joke, and you will keep opening treads till you do as above.
This is just a case of allergic reaction.
After a month of doing as i say(avoiding seasoning), come back i will tell you the seasoning to use and how frequent.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by dawnomike(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Are u sure its this exact type. What's d name of d jelly
Beware of the fake biko

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by crackhaus: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:

Ohh dear, I know it. Thanks for this nostalgic photo, I haven't seen a soap of this kind in forever.

That HOD tried though, using this soap to bath. cheesy
Something which the girls in my secondary school then used kerosene to make in Home Economics practical class. Why won't he have rashes... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by baby124: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
What kind of soap and lotion do you use? Try to go back to natural. Ose dudu and Shea butter cream. Let us know if it clears up. It could be as a result of fake lotion. Also, ensure you dry all your underwear and clothes in the sun. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by baby124: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:

Is this soap not for washing clothes? You mean someone was using this to bath? Na wa o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
baby124:

Is this soap not for washing clothes? You mean someone was using this to bath? Na wa o!

He washes clothes with it or plate.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Ohh dear, I know it. Thanks for this nostalgic photo, I haven't seen a soap of this kind in forever.

That HOD tried though, using this soap to bath. cheesy
Something which the girls in my secondary school then used kerosene to make in Home Economics practical class. Why won't he have rashes... cheesy

It's only clothes and plates. My dept president( student)
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Homeboiy: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Buy aquasulf and it will cure it

I have tasted it
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by maynation(f): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
God angry angry
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Go for an ultra scan test, its obvious your normal skin bacteria is turning agaisnt your skin due to cream you used long time ago, only a test can show how to correct this reaction .
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Bigblessed: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is your cross for now because wifey have to see it before it will go so that when you begin to feel bossy tomorrow, she will remind you that she married you under this condition (craw-craw body).
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by crackhaus: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:

It's only clothes and plates. My dept president( student)

Okay cool
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by MisterALEX(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hello sister, try RAIN SOUL... It will help u combat that awkward spots. God bless

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Danzakidakura(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ifeelsad:

what part of your body is this you post here nyash or breast ?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Filmewell(f): 3:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Add jik to your house cleaning agent. Then buy endix-g cream. Your skin condition will go.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Winneygirl(f): 5:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
The one on my face just got worst. Im ashamed to leave my house

Send me a PM
or check @fredas_beauty on instagram.
That's me. I'll recommend the skin repair set.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by vecman22(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Smalldick123:
The cure is simple na.

I don't just kwn why dull people like showing themselves...

7 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Dreiwizzy: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

Weren't you thought "Effective reading" in your school days?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by moshuur(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2019
Smalldick123:
The cure is simple na.
Posts like this makes me feel like their should be a dislike/thumb down option on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by ruggedtimi(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Visit a dermatologist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by jayned: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2019
See a doctor. They know best. You will be surprised it won't cost much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.