Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (65797 Views)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by oxypress: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
I want to take on your case but this forum is too noisy for now. Log into my WhatsApp and take a few questions that will help with your treatment or I will paste a link here or in your WhatsApp for you to download and study by yourself and take the necessary action. After that you can ask me any questions you want. The problem must end.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Brightgem(f): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Babacele:
Painful but thank God you dodged a bullet . Nobody leaves their dogs because of some skin issue talk less of a supposed soul-mate. Truth is dude was not in love with all of you. Beyond the physical attractive mass whose appeal is so temporary and fading, the real ,invisible you;your essence -that inner distinctive traits unique to you alone and which defines your values, philosophies and ideals , part of which manifest in the objective world was alien to him. When two souls truly love, no stupid conventions can come in between them. Don't we all have one malady or the other that we never knowingly and unknowingly brought on ourselves?

That said, is the recalcitrant stuff still there? Who knows if i can proffer a herbal therapy? Yes i am a student of the wonders that herbs can unleash. cheers.
you are just a different breed of person. Lolz! It just occurred to me I'd forgotten this name. Every thing you said, it's absolutely true, there's more to loving someone than the mundane, but not everyone cares, many are after the shallow things.

Now, I think it's time we talked beyond here, though I'm quite familiar with some of the rules of eating healthy and all, reason why I'd started a health blog. But I believe there's still possibly a way beyond orthodox meds which I'm basically dependent on.

Send me and email Pls. Maybe with your number, so we discuss better.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Egoveen: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
sassysure:

My bad, have been seeing men everywhere. There is one on front page now.
Thanks.

Girl, go to the hospital and do skin culture. U might be reacting to everyday chemical that u use at home.
If it's not fungus.

Men don really show this one peppercheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Brightgem(f): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Babacele:
Painful but thank God you dodged a bullet . Nobody leaves their dogs because of some skin issue talk less of a supposed soul-mate. Truth is dude was not in love with all of you. Beyond the physical attractive mass whose appeal is so temporary and fading, the real ,invisible you;your essence -that inner distinctive traits unique to you alone and which defines your values, philosophies and ideals , part of which manifest in the objective world was alien to him. When two souls truly love, no stupid conventions can come in between them. Don't we all have one malady or the other that we never knowingly and unknowingly brought on ourselves?

That said, is the recalcitrant stuff still there? Who knows if i can proffer a herbal therapy? Yes i am a student of the wonders that herbs can unleash. cheers.
Hi, I'd responded that email. Are you seeing it?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Babacele: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yes please ,was a bit busy. i just replied.
Brightgem:
Hi, I'd responded that email. Are you seeing it?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by glamouree: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
oxypress:
I want to take on your case but this forum is too noisy for now. Log into my WhatsApp and take a few questions that will help with your treatment or I will paste a link here or in your WhatsApp for you to download and study by yourself and take the necessary action. After that you can ask me any questions you want. The problem must end.

I have been following this topic, as I'm also suffering from similar issue. I have had these scars for as long as I can remember.
Over the years, I have had so many treatments, seen several dermatologists, most of them diagnosed it to be acne. Recently I tried obagi new dern system, which didn't really helped.
It's got nothing to do with personal hygiene, as I have my showers morning and night, change my boxers and clothes daily and I also live a healthy lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by olabiyisi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Get Health And Education Tips Here>>[url]9jaschoolnews.com.ng[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by glamouree: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
crackhaus:

You see yourself for outside? cheesy
See what rushing to blast men has caused you.

And even if it was a man, mad man wey dey chop rotten trash and no dey baff still no dey get infections associated with bad hygiene. grin

I'm thinking this might be HSV-1 (Skin Herpes) that has developed overtime and has been left untreated.

Shut up, what do you know about skincare.
Keep mute when adults are talking.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by glamouree: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
sassysure:
Lots of skin infection flying around and mostly guys.

When they don't proper hygiene serious undecided

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.

That's not true, it's got nothing to do with personal hygiene.
I can bet my life that the lady is more cleaner than yourself.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by oxypress: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
glamouree:

I have been following this topic, as I'm also suffering from similar issue. I have had these scars for as long as I can remember.
Over the years, I have had so many treatments, seen several dermatologists, most of them diagnosed it to be acne. Recently I tried obagi new dern system, which didn't really helped.
It's got nothing to do with personal hygiene, as I have my showers morning and night, change my boxers and clothes daily and I also live a healthy lifestyle.
Log into my whatsapp, I can then ask a few questions. I may also ask for photographs of the lesions and give advice/solution.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by midnighter(f): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
glamouree:

That's not true, it's got nothing to do with personal hygiene.
I can bet my life that the lady is more cleaner than yourself.

Well you cant deny that improper hygiene has a part to play in some skin complaints. That was the point the person was trying to make
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by crackhaus: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
glamouree:

Shut up, what do you know about skincare.
Keep mute when adults are talking.
Look I'm sure by now you know I don't care if you live or die, but you have to gather some cojonés and quote me with your main handle already. cheesy
It's becoming pathetic to always hide cowardly behind alternates like the albino rhesus monkey you are.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by oluwas3un(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2020
Good morning, please can I get the contact of the woman in Lagos island please
shomutuski:
To be sure madam!! Go for HIV test. From there we can proffer solution to that rash. It's possible it's reaction from an antibiotic you used before or it is what i fear. To be on a safer side go for the test. It's free everywhere.

I had one rash that didn't go no matter what drug i used. My dermatologist asked me to go for an HIV test that came back negative, he then referred me to one woman that sells herbs in lagos island. The soap i bought for just 250 cleared my skin in weeks.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by vert007: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2020
jey4all:
I had similar issue, after taking injection in my vein and all sorts of cream it still did not work. Someone recommended damatol and that was the end of it. Buy damatol cream, and I can assure you that you will thank me later

Damatol hair cream. right?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Jaqsparu: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2021
Madam it's a viral infection not herpes, I suffered same problem I did research on my own and I was able to find solution
U need an anti viral drug= acyclovir
U need = ketoconazole, Doxycycline, and prednisolone and erythromycin, take 1 each morning and night for 10 days,
D acyclovir is an antiviral drug look for it
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by uthlaw: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2021
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness
I suffer samething for 6years,use every drugs until I meet a near bye chemist,who gave me injection for 7days and that the end of it!
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Omowumi55: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Use anti septic soap to bath and rub coconut oil or honey to rub ur body with either of the two and u will see changes
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by PrincessEstates: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness

So, has your skin issue been resolved yet?

I’m asking cos if it hasn’t, I’ll like to give you some products for free, which will definitely clear it up. In return I want you to come back here and give feedback, with before and after pictures.

Just quote me to reply, whatever the case might be..
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Jaqsparu: 3:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Don't mind quack doctors it's filraisis I suffer from it u can call me on 07065501158 let me tell how it's cured
It's similar to scabies and can be transmitted sexually
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Jaqsparu: 3:21am On Apr 11, 2022
If not u will take drugs 4 d rest of ur life

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.