Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (65652 Views)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Offpoint: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

I decided to answer your mention only.

U may be joking but it's not good to wear boxers more than 2 days. It breeds bacteria. Your body is mainly dry so sometimes it's hidden. Enter a woman whose body is always moist and Candida will start. And if she tell u she is suffering from candidiasis, u will start suspecting her not knowing you gave her the infection.
U understand what I mean?
Those bushy hairs down there especially near the scrotum that the colour is mostly brown, they should be shaved frequently the way the armpit is shaved.
Men douche too. Male grooming is good and a sharp girl rates a guy from his grooming first to the rest. They always stand out in crowds
I washed my aZz and d#ck with hypo and chemicals...
I plait those hair down there, so there's no way you can contact Candidates with the dia sistertongue
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Offpoint: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:

grin yuck! I'm sure Mrs offpoint will deal with you in time
Naa, her dirty panties was what attracted her to me and my dirty boxers what attracted me to her...

We match from heaventongue
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

I've used this both tumeric, carrot oil, olive oil, hydrocortisone cream and tablet. I can't even count how many medicine and drugs I've used cry

Does it itch?
I think you should stop using dettol or izal cos they both contain phenol a very strong and harsh chemical which will make it dry out your skin and cause more irritation.

If you really care about your skin, contact me at Rose Glow Skincare on Facebook let me give you a skincare regimen that will Clear it.
Also stop using medicated soap cos it will also worsen it.

If you're in Lagos it will be a plus so I can direct you where to get the ingredients to prepare the treatment.

Tumeric is very drying so its a no no for this type of skin condition.

Holla now.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Peacefulgold(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
There is this wonder balm sold by Oriflame ,it does wonders ..try it ..I'm telling you from experience...I think it's just 3k....
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by DocAdray(f): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ademat7:

Should I send you a PM? Me sef get small issue for face

Go ahead.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by damoobaba: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

I've used this both tumeric, carrot oil, olive oil, hydrocortisone cream and tablet. I can't even count how many medicine and drugs I've used cry

Shooo, then your case is different.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by damoobaba: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Shooo, then your case is different. You need to attend Shiloh
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Governordbenz: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
wow this one is called sweaty, d more you scratch d affected part the more it expands, its cure able just visit d hospital and b save

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Ikembasunda1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Have you tried using motor hydraulic as cream after night bath?, If no, try it, you will see different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by placeofallure(f): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
madridguy:
The OP na woman and not man lipsrsealed

One of the biggest lessons I've learnt from here is never to chide any child and almost skin them alive for lacking basic comprehension skills. From my experiences here, I have discovered it is hereditary.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by lafex: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
The one on my face just got worst. Im ashamed to leave my house
y
Uset etmosol to bath I believe in it from experience
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Basher8583: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness

Sweetheart. Epiderm cream is your solution. Its just ₦200. Trust me you will be amazed how such a cheap cream works wonders.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by vickydevoka(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
This should be some of the symptoms of HIV
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by crackhaus: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did you delete what you typed before or what?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by oshamolomo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is what yoruba people call inarun, it become intense when u take groundnut, it can only be cured using the traditional way where a soap, cream and herb will b prepared for u and i can assure u, 3 weeks maximum it will clear off. Send me a mail and i will give u more details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by midnighter(f): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Offpoint:

Naa, her dirty panties was what attracted her to me and my dirty boxers what attracted me to her...

We match from heaventongue

Dirty panties are gold-dust to men but you guys boxers are like nuclear waste undecided

We don't want
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by granely(f): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
I once had something like this on my back and chest, I was unhappy with myself, I started using a tube called abv, and another cream, I used dudu osun soap to bath also, last time I checked it has disappeared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Offpoint:

I washed my aZz and d#ck with hypo and chemicals...
I plait those hair down there, so there's no way you can contact Candidates with the dia sistertongue
U are a troll indeed
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by MrSly(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:
Lots of skin infection flying around and mostly guys.

When they don't proper hygiene serious undecided

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.
Contrary to your claim OP is a lady. Most ladies have odour truth be told.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Adaikpashem(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Please go and get these drugs fungusol lotion, sivoketoconazole(ketoconazole tabs 200mg), Ranferon - 12 tabs 305mg, sivoloratadine(loratadine tabs 10mg) and cadifaxin 500mg. It will help you.
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by james2409: 12:53am On Nov 30, 2019
use skineal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 30, 2019
You dont need to buy drugs, i just survived this two months ago, buy tetmosol soap, bath 2 times
And buy JIMPO ORI or ORI ESSENTIAL apply after bath , i bet it with you you'll thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by richie240: 1:36am On Nov 30, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Go vegan till sypmtons subside.......thank me God later!

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by THeCvExpert: 2:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Its called hair follicullitis......if you notice, it seems to surround each hair follicle.......just go see a skin expert and do a test
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Offpoint: 3:44am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

Dirty panties are gold-dust to men but you guys boxers are like nuclear waste undecided

We don't want
Nuclear waste? cheesy

in Chris Brown voice "I don't wanna go there, you should never go there, I wish you never go there. please don't start what- you cannot finish"
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by deniguy01(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2019
Bro. It’s Scabies. I had a friend that had it a week ago. They have a group for it and it’s caused by scabies mite. You’ll need to get benzyl benzoate and bicham ampiclux for fast recovery. Its highly contagious. Rub round your bosy and drink the bicham for weeks
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by gees101(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2019
sassysure:
Lots of skin infection flying around and mostly guys.

When they don't proper hygiene serious undecided

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.
empty komkom
loud mouth
OP na woman
ewu
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Babacele: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Brightgem:
Why is he getting impatient? Sighs. My relationship ended because of a skin issue I'd battled since teenage hood. Nobody shd get impatient with you over what it's beyond ur control. Infact mine was a broken engagement. I manage condition with medications. That's life.
Painful but thank God you dodged a bullet . Nobody leaves their dogs because of some skin issue talk less of a supposed soul-mate. Truth is dude was not in love with all of you. Beyond the physical attractive mass whose appeal is so temporary and fading, the real ,invisible you;your essence -that inner distinctive traits unique to you alone and which defines your values, philosophies and ideals , part of which manifest in the objective world was alien to him. When two souls truly love, no stupid conventions can come in between them. Don't we all have one malady or the other that we never knowingly and unknowingly brought on ourselves?

That said, is the recalcitrant stuff still there? Who knows if i can proffer a herbal therapy? Yes i am a student of the wonders that herbs can unleash. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by buss: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Maybe you're allergic to some food.

I have a niece who had similar skin issues..she used a lot of things- from coconut oil to different herbal soaps...met different doctors...nothing work...they finally met a doctor who asked that they stopped the young girl from taking milk..and everything disappeared.

Another case was my brother inlaw....he had some skin issues as well.....he was allergic to beans.....

Your skin wahala might be from something you are consuming...you might need to stop some of your food one after the other to ascertain where the problem is coming from...best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Pappykuyt0100(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2019
AreaFada2:

Dude, I wrote ideally. Not that it cannot be used otherwise. Because ingestion comes with potentially more side effects. Topical drugs are first line for skin diseases usually. And there are other topical drugs to use first. You recommended Griseofulvin without warning about being unsuitable in liver failure or porphyria. Or even before trying for a baby or early pregnancy. Lots of weddings happen because baby is underway already.

Please do not recommend medication anyhow. Let her see the dermatologist. Leave it to the experts.

I know we use drugs anyhow in 9ja sha.
Kk I Understand
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Babacele: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2019
OP what is the latest? Have you seen a dermatologist, and what is the outcome? Has any of the suggested solutions by well-wishers here worked? Please do share with us asap so that we learn too. While we await your update, please it is important to deal with this skin issue ,like every ailments, from the root cause. Most skin issues can easily be tackled if the body cells are healthy and the easiest way to achieve that is to detoxify your system by fasting on fruits ,vegies( with special bias for bitter, scent and dogonyaro leaves), original honey, clean water, white meats, no white flour most especially polished wheat; by imbibing a lil bit of some organic culture that is compatible with your nature. Clean skins are wholesome to behold, and say a lot about our personality. And isn't the skin the largest organ God has given us and and a window into some of the activities inside our bodies? Your concern are genuine but don't it sap your energy. Try to feel happy. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Amanda4life: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Vyolet:
It is better to go traditional, visit women that sell local herbs, show them, they will recommend the herb you will drink and also use to bath, it will clear off in no time.

Blend and drink cumber , carrot and little lemon and drink everyday

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.