Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Simi Sister Wants To Be A Babymama, Mother Strongly Advises Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Sister Wants To Be A Babymama, Mother Strongly Advises Her (4111 Views)

"DJ Cuppy Must Kneel Down To Propose To Me Or She Will End Up A Babymama" Uche / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Sister Wants To Be A Babymama, Mother Strongly Advises Her by lacemose(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
The sister of the Nigerian singer Simi has told them in a conversation that marriage isnt for her that she wants to be a Babymama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SOpDc_YNGw

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Simi Sister Wants To Be A Babymama, Mother Strongly Advises Her by OKorowanta: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
2baba don repent..
I for send you him number.

1 Like

Re: Simi Sister Wants To Be A Babymama, Mother Strongly Advises Her by Dailyhappenings: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lol...the mother no take am lightly oo
Re: Simi Sister Wants To Be A Babymama, Mother Strongly Advises Her by Zombiekiller010: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dont waste your day to watch that video
Why is simi coughing loke someone battling with TB
Re: Simi Sister Wants To Be A Babymama, Mother Strongly Advises Her by Dailyhappenings: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Dont waste your day to watch that video
Why is simi coughing loke someone battling with TB

She dey laugh because of her mother reaction...Yoruba mothers don't take the wedding shit with levity

2 Likes

Re: Simi Sister Wants To Be A Babymama, Mother Strongly Advises Her by pefiv: 1:38am On Nov 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-hDxinIik
I have personal relationships with many of these aged veterans, but it saddens my heart, when I receive calls from some of them on regular occasions, asking me to help with money they should be able to afford by themselves to take care of their immediate situations.

That was the reason I thought about this initiative to help build a humanitarian platform and a scheme to intervene in their harsh situations.

Pa Kasunmu; Eda Onileola; Iyabo Oko; Obiageli Malube; Ken Odorokwe; Jinadu Ewele; Larry Williams; Sodiq Daba; Fadeyi Oloro and many others, will be happy to receive your kind supports.

See you on November 29, the day of the gala event and the launching of the scheme.

(1) (Reply)

Nengi: Dont You Dare Kiss Me Again Nengi Pushes OZO Away BBNAIJA WAHALA / Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful / "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.