Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Do Nigerians Assume That Because You Dress Nicely Then Your Life Is Great? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Assume That Because You Dress Nicely Then Your Life Is Great? (314 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up / Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Assume That Because You Dress Nicely Then Your Life Is Great? by Eglobalma: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
It's impossible to convince people you're broke in Nigeria once you dress nicely. I am one of those people with very poor eye sight, if I expose my eyes to the sun..it gets teary as water starts coming out and I cant see properly. So I wear a face cap and sunglasses just so I can SEE! but guess what, everyone in my area hates me for "forming big boy" because they think I wear sunglasses to impress them. Wtf!!!!! I literally am going through hell and barely alive because I'm very suicidal from been depressed my whole adult life. I dont even dress fancy, I only wear a face cap and sunglasses everyday but everyone either loves me too much cuz they think I'm rich or they hate me for showing off...meanwhile I'm broke, sucidal and have a bad eyesight. When are we going to stop judging others based on things we dont understand?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Assume That Because You Dress Nicely Then Your Life Is Great? by Seghe101: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Free. Downloa NF The Search Full 2019 / Stop Treating Your Boyfriends Like Husbands Or Your Girlfriends Like Wives / Hunter Becomes The Hunted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.