Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Memes Ladies Can Relate To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memes Ladies Can Relate To (7881 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
It's true sad

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Beautiful

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2019

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Never did this grin

3 Likes

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2019

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Will be waiting.

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by klenton(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
rubbish
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
lilmax:
Lol

Look at what females relate to in 2019, look how soft they are grin

From this thread you can tell the characters of women on nairaland grin
Life isn't difficult for everyone bro. Learn to be happy
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2019

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Heloct:
Never did this grin
This is crazy! grin grin
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Euphoria19: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2019
ultimate77:

... And a man compliment same and he's perverted...

Well, I think there are ladies with real sense of maturity and understanding. Just like the one I complimented her hair and breast about 9 months ago and she gave me a great smile and a big thank you. That sparked a conversation till today we've remained friends.

Not everyone complimenting you seems perversive.. We appreciate good things. I hail guys more often as they hail my shoes and pants as well.

I never said anything about guys, read my post clearly, if someone of the same gender as you compliments your appearance it makes you feel good, because you know that person admired you enough to say something, when a guy compliments a girl it could be he just likes the way she looks or he's interested and is looking for a way to connect

I gave my reply as a female and how I feel when other females compliment me, don't put words in my mouth

1 Like

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2019
can you carry on instead of replying every troll
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Lonelypacifist6: 1:15am On Nov 29, 2019
iyke926:

Everything is not all about sex to men.
That's the demented mentality that they have, that all compliments come with an ulterior motive, I'd rather drink the worst kind of alcohol than converse with the average Nigerian lady.

4 Likes

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Lonelypacifist6: 1:17am On Nov 29, 2019
efembaba:
Everything about the average girl revolves around relationships and love.. Or is it typical of Nigerian girls?
They actually live and breathe it, I was at the stock exchange today and I couldn't find a lady there, ABI it's my eyes that is faulty

1 Like

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Martinez39(m): 1:19am On Nov 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin This had me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
That's the demented mentality that they have, that all compliments come with an ulterior motive, I'd rather drink the worst kind of alcohol than converse with the average Nigerian lady.
There are still few lively and intelligent ones that will amaze you, when you hangout and converse with them.
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Ebukailobi: 3:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Hi dear,
Can you take little time of yours to go through this post by clicking on the blue link?
Don't worry, if after reading and you feel it wasn't worth your time, you can drop a comment below the post online.
A 100bucks will be sent to you via airtime to compensate for your time and data immediately. Read on Now by clicking the link.

https://www.millitime.com/3-damn-truths-that-changed-my-life-for-good-and-can-do-you-same/
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by femi4: 6:01am On Nov 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol.

Female to female compliment is very rich though. You know it isn't perverted, because they wanna collect number or knack you. Just straight from the heart... grin grin

So cute ehn
you ladies have turned it to cliché ...Always adding "you look cute" after saying good morning
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by femi4: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2019
Complicated homosapiens
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by ultimate77(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Euphoria19:

I never said anything about guys, read my post clearly, if someone of the same gender as you compliments your appearance it makes you feel good, because you know that person admired you enough to say something, when a guy compliments a girl it could be he just likes the way she looks or he's interested and is looking for a way to connect

I gave my reply as a female and how I feel when other females compliment me, don't put words in my mouth

Well, quiet unfortunate how "most" ladies make good explanations of whatever it is they are/were saying and at the end crown it with a level of childishness.

Put words into your mouth? Are you kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2019
Fashion is pain

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2019

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Euphoria19: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2019
ultimate77:

Well, quiet unfortunate how "most" ladies make good explanations of whatever it is they are/were saying and at the end crown it with a level of childishness.

Put words into your mouth? Are you kidding me?

That's your business, if you want to find offense where there is none please go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by mysticgal(f): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Lemme add to it

3 Likes

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by mysticgal(f): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Lemme add to it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by chizzypresh(f): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Heloct:

This is so me

Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by folake4u(f): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol.

Female to female compliment is very rich though. You know it isn't perverted, because they wanna collect number or knack you. Just straight from the heart... grin grin

So cute ehn

Lol I'm telling you cheesy.

So pure!
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by tegamarro(m): 4:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Heloct:
I love memes. They have a way of making you laugh over how you've been grin

Hello
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2020
tegamarro:

Hello
Hi
Re: Memes Ladies Can Relate To by tegamarro(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Heloct:

Hi

I would love to know you better if that is ok with you not trying to be a Stalker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat / First Experience Of Sex. / Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.