Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) (7726 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / #GoldenPenis: This Is Why Single Mothers Deserve No Pity!! (Photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter!!

This is not the first, second or third time i will be coming out here to say this, obviously this will not be the last!
Single Mothers are nothing but baggages left on the sidelines, why would you punish yourself by carrying these unnecessary loads

Understand that single mothers come from two situations; Its either she got it from her hoe phase with the BAD BOYS she would rather be with OR she got it from a DIVORCE. Now which of these two situation sound nice to you THINK!

Single mothers deserve NO PITY! Never sucumb to the lies of men being at fault, believe it or not, she knew those COOL GUYS she was having fun with back then would never be responsible for anything but her hypergamy wouldn't let her reason!
There were always good men asking her out but she turned them down because they seemed lame and boring! She is out here blaming the men for the bad choices she made all by herself over the years!
DON'T BELIEVE THOSE STORIES!

Still Typing...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by uthlaw: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2022
When I'm not mad!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Brexxit(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Are you this jobless that all you think about is women?

You mofos forming redpill nonsense will still be the ones sending loads of pms to every moniker having the f letter.

20 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Generally, you loose when you get married, but understand that your case is even worse when the woman involved is Another Man's Luggage!

A woman's hypergamy will always have the best of her, deep down, she still wishes the father of her children was available to take responsibilites, thats the man she wants to fvvck! You on the other hand are nothing but a burden bearer, you come in last in her list of priorities even when you are the one doing the most!
Its like you are not even in the mix, you are just like a stranger coming in to take responsibilies for the bills of another man's home! Single mothers have the HIGHEST level of entitlement mentaility of them, they are more narcissistic and incase you are not wise to figure things out early, single mothers are most likely to be polygamous too, especially if she is a single mother for the bad decisions she made at her teenage/youthful ages.
If one d!ck got her pregnant, there is a high chance many others almost did! Simple logic.

Still Typing...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Brexxit:
Are you this jobless that all you think about is women?

You mofos forming redpill nonsense will still be the ones sending loads of pms to every moniker having the f letter.
Pls help me tell the kid oo..

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Steady display of lack of intelligence..
Single mother are garbage?
Really..what if she was raped and birthed the kid..
What if the husband lost his life..
What if the husband abadoned the woman..

Baby boy you are so clueless and at this point only a person who's probably daft will take your words.. undecided
He said they don't deserve pity for being a single mother?
So even if they were raped they still don't deserve Pity?
What's this guy even saying for f**ks sake..

You are nothing but a MISOGYNIST
You should be avoided at all cost cos I can't imagine what you are capable of doing to the woman who birthed you if you are comfortable Makin that statement..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Learn to have standards! The only people that will come after you for having your standards are insecure people that feel threatened by life choice, when you check well, you will realise that its only women that fit this description.

Do not settle for less, do not let society lie to you with the sentiments they pour out to blindfold men, you do not deserve an expired product for a wife, you deserve to pull out the product from its carton!

Only 5% of single mothers actually got there with RAPĀ£! The vast reminder willingly opened their legs in anticipation.
You were available the whole time begging her to take you in, but she would rather go off with the interesting guys, years later you meet her again and she is infact willing to accept you now, CHECK WELL!!
She is with multiple kids from different fathers!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature For A Smartphone Giveaway

21 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2022
uthlaw:
When I'm not mad!
You know whats good for you KING!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Justice4Toto: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Ride on ride on
Single mothers =multiple problems here and there

There wahala is just out of this world. Imagine you will be the one catering for another man son/daughter yet she will not appreciate it.
Ofcourse she will show u love u if u continue to cater for her numerous needs unending needs ooo

Single mothers are good for knacking
I get two wey I dey knack

Guys pls don't toast single mothers friendzone her then dey give her small small tips also give her listening her and join her to condemn her runaway husband
Baba kpekus sure for u be that oooooooo

14 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by obinna58(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Seun should give this guy an award for best headlines on nairaland grin grin

It's always bomb

16 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Mrforexlord: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Ride on ride on

There wahala is just out of this world. Imagine you will be the one catering for another man son/daughter yet she will not appreciate it.
Ofcourse she will show u love u if u continue to cater for her numerous needs unending needs ooo

Guys pls don't toast single mothers friendzone her then dey give her small small tips also give her listening her and join her to condemn her runaway husband
if the husband is still alive is the same as adultery op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Justice4Toto: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Mrforexlord:

Divorced , separated ,unwanted

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Of course, No sane guy will date a single mother expect a simp. angry

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Ride on ride on

Be careful brother, just be careful out there.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
obinna58:
Seun should give this guy an award for best headlines on nairaland grin grin

It's always bomb

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Boogyman557: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mrforexlord:
Do you know what a single mother is

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Of course, No sane guy will date a single mother expect a simp. angry
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Sammy101111(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sammy101111:
Lol single mother is like buying a used condom
Lol
Some single mother are very desperate and useless
Its funny how you see them on twitter trying to validate themselves, forcing men to accept their remains, pathetic!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
For Every Woman Complaining About An Irresponsible Father, There Are Thousands Of Potentially Responsible Men She Has Rejected And Thrown Under The Bus.
Never Give In To What She Opens Her Mouth To Tell You About A Man, Pick Up Facts Around Her Life And Deduce You Own Theory!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by PROPEACE: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby boy you are so clueless and at this point only a person who's probably daft will take your words.. undecided

You should be avoided at all cost cos I can't imagine what you are capable of doing to the woman who birthed you if you are comfortable Makin that statement..
The way TheGidRedpiller ignores you gives me orgasmic pleasure. It is like depriving a fish of water. Attention is air to your ilk!

14 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Sammy101111(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
I no they give single mother any chance i cant even trust them most of them will be in a relationship and will still be fucking there baby daddy . I dated 2 single mother in my life and i regreted it . The only fun a single mother can give you is sex . most single mother love sex so once they meet a nigga that as a well furnished apartment they become mario even if you tell them you have no money they ready to sex you from morning to night
TheGidRedpiller:
Its funny how you see them on twitter trying to validate themselves, forcing men to accept their remains, pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
PROPEACE:

The way TheGidRedpiller ignores you gives me orgasmic pleasure. It is like depriving a fish of water. Attention is air to your ilk!
My statement doesn't need a response kiddo..I was passing out a message.. cheesy

Why not follow his footstep and ignore me too.. wink

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sammy101111:
I no they give single mother any chance i cant even trust them most of them will be in a relationship and will still be fucking there baby daddy . I dated 2 single mother in my life and i regreted it . The only fun a single mother can give you is sex . most single mother love sex so once they meet a nigga that as a well furnished apartment they become mario even if you tell them you have no money they ready to sex you from morning to night
This further illuminates the part where i mentioned how single mothers can be very polygamous. She already has kids at home from different fathers but she still has no problem opening her legs from you! What exactly would keep her from fvvcking your neighbors when she becomes your wife MEN PAY ATTENTION TO THIS QUOTE!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
PROPEACE:

I don't reply females, i am better than that, you should follow suite!

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

keep the fire burning boss.
How do we participate in the giveaway?
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
SarutobiEky:
keep the fire burning boss.
How do we participate in the giveaway?
Click On The Link, Login With Your Email And You Are On!
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
oya na.
Big ups.
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
SarutobiEky:
[s]keep the fire burning boss.
How do we participate in the giveaway[/s]?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
did I do it correctly? That's all?

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

what's your problem?? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Nairaland Beautiful Ladies / What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.