Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos (29345 Views)

Imo Police Arraign 10 People For Abusing Naira Notes (Photo) / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by tpraiz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lol.... Laugh wan kee me for this thread.!

Bobrisky should go hiding for a while grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by MosiPeterz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
May God have mercy on them.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by ctleurocollege: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
This wan weeak me

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by olakunle5296: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
what on Earth is supposed to make a man get attracted to a fellow man whose body is as hard as wood just like his own body when there are so many beautiful ladies out there going from prayer Mountains to crusades searching and praying for husbands , this is a pure case of demonic possession

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Unghost: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
realestniggah:
With what proof?

Me I have no problem with what people do with their bodies as far as they are not harming me and my family.. I'm good. They can stick their dick into whatever hole they like.

people like you are why Nigeria is not getting better

3 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Donkenny511(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
You dey scare me abeg grin the moaning
ademidedavid:
How can stick and stick enjoy this thing... Can't imagine how the moaning will sound like.....

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by realestniggah: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Unghost:

people like you are why Nigeria is not getting better

Lmao..so gay people are the problem of Nigeria? America and the United Kingdom all Have gay, lesbian people in abundance and they are still doing well and still the most developed countries in the world.. It hasn't change a thing in their society..

Gay and lesbianism are legalize in South Africa and it hasn't change a thing for an African country.. They haven't lost their morals and they are still the most developed country in Africa. So I don't know what your problem is.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Donkenny511(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
If we leave am like that e go soon reach your place
Na why we get police so that people like this no go plenty for our environment
realestniggah:
With what proof?

Me I have no problem with what people do with their bodies as far as they are not harming me and my family.. I'm good. They can stick their dick into whatever hole they like.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by baratech: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Why should the government Care about what grown folks choose to do with their life?

Most times, they prey on young innocent boys
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Jimi24: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
It's only in primitive countries like Nigeria that homosexuals have to be arrested. The same idiots calling for Sowore's release and opposing anti hate speech bill are cheering the stupid anti gay law.

Where are your brains?. What is tue offence against society in being gay?. If you are gay, you are already under judgment. You are under a curse. The BIBLE says you will not ever get eternal life. Many gays cannot help it. It's a condition. Disgusting, fresh crawling, yes but still not supposed to be a crime if it is consensual. Anti gay laws are the most cruel, most unfair laws on earth and if you support them you must support the entire "shariah" kind of lifestyle enforced by law. If not, you ate either of low IQ or closed minded.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by realestniggah: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Donkenny511:
If we leave am like that e go soon reach your place
Na why we get police so that people like this no go plenty for our environment

Please tell me how have gay people affected your live negatively?

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
To be honest any guy who screws a gals butt hole is gay as fvck.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
ademidedavid:
How can stick and stick enjoy this thing... Can't imagine how the moaning will sound like.....

Enjoyment of the thing is in the mind. And yes, Stick and stick can indeed enyoy themselves even better.

The world has gone beyond this thing that they are arresting them for. We need to understand that some people are biologically wired like that. Even if you lock them up with a naked figure 8, the stick will not rise.

Its not a disease, it's the reality of this modern world. These people may pay the price now, but I can bet you it's only a matter of time before we accept them for who they are. The LGBTQIA community also have right.

If we deny them of what they have come to enjoy because of their biological configuration...,we are invariably saying they should kill themselves. There are already Presidents and Prime ministers that are not wired straight. If we are truly democratic, we should allow them their rights

What they do in their closets is nobody's business.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by ademi87(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
realestniggah:
With what proof?

it doesn't work like that.... Even an attempt suicide is an offense, jailable offense oo
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
I dunno why best cream liquor smells like open condom

Thoght my ice was contaminated with with burst condom but after several shots on several occasions I now know it its natural flavour grin
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
baratech:

Most times, they prey on young innocent boys
Exactly, they should clearly make that their stand and everybody would be on their side.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by CanadaOrBust: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
olakunle5296:
what on Earth is supposed to make a man get attracted to a fellow man whose body is as hard as wood just like his own body when there are so many beautiful ladies out there going from prayer Mountains to crusades searching and praying for husbands , this is a pure case of demonic possession

With due respect, that’s a stupid question - what attracts a girl to a man with a body as hard as wood??

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Soler(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Awon gay grin

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by realestniggah: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
ademi87:
it doesn't work like that.... Even an attempt suicide is an offense, jailable offense oo

The way we Nigerians think is mind boggling, that why law enforcement agencies tramples on our rights.

Our mentality is fucked_ up in Nigeria.. Most guys in Nigeria who are accuse of being gay are people who display effeminate behavior ( e. g Bobrisky). We don't actually having proof that they are involved in homosexual activities.. We just assume. Meanwhile it who they genuinely are. It in their DNA they cant help it. Point is we need to stop prosecuting people for who they are. This 2019 For God sake!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
olakunle5296:

Biologically wired has been the main reason. Times have changed and so are people. We just have to allow them as long as they don't infringe on the right of others.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by rolams(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Go and tell Anty/brother Bo...Risky they are coming for him/her
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by atimadesign(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Omo see Bottoms.. grin angry
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by midnighter(f): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Ykc2(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
realestniggah:
With what proof?

and if some one decide to come and bang your goat I hope you will gladly allow him angry
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by realestniggah: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ykc2:
and if some one decide to come and bang your goat I hope you will gladly allow him angry

What has goat got to do with this now? We are talking of two grown up consensual adult having sex with each other.. How is that your business.. How does two people having sex with each other affect your life?

Tomorrow if you get a visa to the USA and you see gay couples I wonder how you would react? Are you going to stone them?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Toscarel: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
nuhu2018:
police na scam

hnmmmmmm

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Turboking(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
I love gays, not only do they leave the yum yum beautiful looking girls for us ,they also take the stupid ones amongs us ...if them no gay na wetin we gain?? grin grin
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Cousin9999: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
It doesn't matter how you feel about homosexuality, there's no crime and there are bigger issues in Nigeria.

While they were wasting manpower and resources chasing adult men messing with each other consensually, how many people were getting robbed, beaten, and worse?

Ask yourself if you want cops chasing law-abiding gay men, or actual criminals coming for you.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Ykc2(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
realestniggah:

What has goat got to do with this now? We are talking of two grown up consensual adult having sex with each other.. How is that your business.. How does two people having sex with each other affect your life?

Tomorrow if you get a visa to the USA and you see gay couples I wonder how you would react? Are you going to stone them?
so if we straight people don produce children where will they see another man's toilet to drill ?they need 20 years imprisonment with 500 strokes of koboko

3 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Donkenny511(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dem never for now, so that dem no go ever na why we still get police cool

Bros if we say make everybody dey live their life as dem like as far as dem no hurt anybody, my brother the bad go soon spread all around because dem go always need partner and make e no be say na your brother dem go initiate Las Las grin
realestniggah:

Please tell me how have gay people affected your live negatively?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Had Accident Arrested For Driving Stolen Car Owned By Naval Officer.PICS / Pregnant Pupil Commits Suicide In Rivers State - Read More / Nine Fleeing Inmates From Oweri Correctional Centre Re-Arrested In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.