Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos (29348 Views)

Imo Police Arraign 10 People For Abusing Naira Notes (Photo) / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2019
Mhizdew:

Why shouldn't the Government care, guys that are arrested for drugs are they not grown folks? They should abide by the law of the land or are you advocating for a lawless country?
Drugs is likely to influence you to harm others.

Your comparison doesn't make sense.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Gforce2015:

Another ambassador for homosexual folks

Fvck off with your primitive mindset.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by odisman(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Enjoyment of the thing is in the mind. And yes, Stick and stick can indeed enyoy themselves even better.

The world has gone beyond this thing that they are arresting them for. We need to understand that some people are biologically wired like that. Even if you lock them up with a naked figure 8, the stick will not rise.

Its not a disease, it's the reality of this modern world. These people may pay the price now, but I can bet you it's only a matter of time before we accept them for who they are. The LGBTQIA community also have right.

If we deny them of what they have come to enjoy because of their biological configuration...,we are invariably saying they should kill themselves. There are already Presidents and Prime ministers that are not wired straight. If we are truly democratic, we should allow them their rights

What they do in their closets is nobody's business.
Lie from the pit of hell. Nobody is born gay.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by davibid: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2019
realestniggah:
With what proof?

Me I have no problem with what people do with their bodies as far as they are not harming me and my family.. I'm good. They can stick their dick into whatever hole they like.

That’s a very petty thinking
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Area4Area: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Unghost:

people like you are why Nigeria is not getting better
I think it's people like you that are not getting this country any better, what is anybody's business with what two consenting adults are doing behind closed doors?
I'm sure if you were to be stamped with a US, Swedish, Spanish, South African, Canadian, Australian etc visa today, you don't mind selling your father's ancestral land to move to those countries, countries that have legalized it and you can see two males or females kissing on the street and you do nothing but just two guys holding hands here and you start accusing. Is Nigeria better than those countries or we just love to be hypocritical here?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Prince001(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
realestniggah:
With what proof?

Me I have no problem with what people do with their bodies as far as they are not harming me and my family.. I'm good. They can stick their dick into whatever hole they like.

Tell hypocrites Nigerians ooo. I concur with u ooo. Look efforts on gayism but nuttin on mismanagement of Naija funds by our rogues politicians. Naija system na real joke!
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by johnwell(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
ademidedavid:
How can stick and stick enjoy this thing... Can't imagine how the moaning will sound like.....

They don't moan, they ROAR instead.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by johnwell(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Enjoyment of the thing is in the mind. And yes, Stick and stick can indeed enyoy themselves even better.

The world has gone beyond this thing that they are arresting them for. We need to understand that some people are biologically wired like that. Even if you lock them up with a naked figure 8, the stick will not rise.

Its not a disease, it's the reality of this modern world. These people may pay the price now, but I can bet you it's only a matter of time before we accept them for who they are. The LGBTQIA community also have right.

If we deny them of what they have come to enjoy because of their biological configuration...,we are invariably saying they should kill themselves. There are already Presidents and Prime ministers that are not wired straight. If we are truly democratic, we should allow them their rights

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
I'm sure your dad fvck another mans anus and he conceived you?
Because if you we conceived by a woman you're cursed
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
johnwell:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
I'm sure your dad fvck another mans anus and he conceived you?
Because if you we conceived by a woman you're cursed

Idiot! That's what u are! So u don't know there are people that are not attracted to the opposite sex?

Smh 4 u!
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by johnwell(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Idiot! That's what u are! So u don't know there are people that are not attracted to the opposite sex?

Smh 4 u!

You're blind because you're a cursed creature. Even animals in the bush are only attracted to opposite sex.

If your father impregnated a woman to give birth to a useless creature like you, you'll know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Olugbenga1234: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2019
ijewejones:

How can a man leave the softness of opposite sex for a fellow comrade

Yacks!!!

Since the thread is opened by my fingers,let me wash clean my perceiving organs
I think it's just a mental illness
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Olugbenga1234: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2019
That's bullcrap. It's not normal to be attracted to the same sex. Even chickens and goats knows that. What kind of fucking world do we live in self
CaptainFM1:

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
johnwell:

You're blind because you're a cursed creature. Even animals in the bush are only attracted to opposite sex.

If your father impregnated a woman to give birth to a useless creature like you, you'll know no peace.

Well said. What I don't understand is how their life affected people that are straight!
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
That's bullcrap. It's not normal to be attracted to the same sex. Even chickens and goats knows that. What kind of fucking world do we live in self

Well said. What I don't understand is how their life affected people that are straight!
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by johnwell(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Well, it does. Too many single ladies everywhere.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Delta (Graphic) / Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante / 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.