Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos (29346 Views)

Imo Police Arraign 10 People For Abusing Naira Notes (Photo) / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by lagdmark(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Why should the government Care about what grown folks choose to do with their life?
Imagine if government allows individuals like you to do anyhow you like without regulation.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by nedekid: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
How will the police prove they are gay?
Waste of judicial time.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jobless people.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by dante0147: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
veekid:
When will they reason bobrisky matter now?

And James brown
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by frozen70(f): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
What was gained for them to pay #500, 000 thousand for bail

How much have they realised from the stupid and forbidden act
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by lordprogress: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
According to I go dye "these are the broke ass niggas"
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by klax(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Used chain saw to chop off their joystick since they don't need it.

No plenty story pls we have enough stuffs to think about than any bloody useless *screamers*
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Mhizdew: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Why should the government Care about what grown folks choose to do with their life?
Why shouldn't the Government care, guys that are arrested for drugs are they not grown folks? They should abide by the law of the land or are you advocating for a lawless country?

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by inference: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
lordprogress:
According to I go dye "these are the broke ass niggas"
klax:
Used chain saw to chop off their joystick since they don't need it.

No plenty story pls we have enough stuffs to think about than any bloody useless *screamers*
Mhizdew:

GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10641301_ikr_jpeg4713b8d3c25b46d08d719341ae620985

Why shouldn't the Government care, guys that are arrested for drugs are they not grown folks? They should abide by the law of the land or are you advocating for a lawless country?
Johnwicky:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/police-arraign-47-alleged-homosexuals-in-lagos/amp/
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Another ambassador for homosexual folks
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by aspiring44: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

The NPF is the most successful agency in the whole world when it comes to generating stomach revenue externally, through numerous dubious means from the poor masses.

If NPF does not generate revenue to fvck smelly hoes, drink beer and smoke weed by taxing N50 from every passing automobile, revenue would be generated some other ways but one sure thing as long as NPF is involved is that, money must be made, by hook or by crook.

Now, how are 47 men convicted of gayism? Was the girth of their anuses measured and found to be wider than a standard measurement?

Go to the streets, pick up random vulnerable guys and nail different crimes to their heads, at the end of the day, they would bleed some precious cash for bail, that's the duties of those legal criminals in uniform.

You are very correct . imagine the narrative

On suspicion" that is the more reason they have to blur their faces because tif they are innocent they have to siue them .

The police are always in a hurry to be the judge and the jury at the same time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Euphoria19: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
When there are more important issues that needs to be handled, funny enough these same men that they arrested will be out in no time after paying and nothing will happen, case will be adjourned till forever

This is just another way to generate revenue, upon all the numerous problems in Nigeria, its what grown consenting adults decide to do that they make their business

They were arrested based on suspicion no proof at all, bobrisky has been a suspect since lord knows when and yet he's still moving about freely, doing whatever, no arrests made. This country needs to get focused

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by MedicH: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
LadySarah:
why are they still looking good?

How should they be looking madam? Like monkeys and chimps abi?
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Kingrefreshed: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Johnwicky:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/police-arraign-47-alleged-homosexuals-in-lagos/amp/

But wait oooo! How will a man who is masculine see another guy with bear bear and his dickk will rise and he would want to f0ck him from his a$$hole?

My brothers and Sisters abeg give me space I wan vomit.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by thundafire: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Which are dey females please
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by thundafire: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Imagine dem having honey moon in prison
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Amuzfat(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Homeboiy:
Throw them in the zoo
They are already in the zoo
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by veekid(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
dante0147:

And James brown
they didn't caught that one
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by OBIPLUS(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
God will help us. End time.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Handy007: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
upcoming bobrisky
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Realfrankie(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Na them

Very disgusting habit

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by alikor2(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why is Bobrisky not among them?
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by chiedozie198100: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
winzy:
BobRisky and James nkoo??

they didn't caught them grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by seangy4konji: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Oga ooo

Weh Toto deh hear weh I never tear finish.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by rickdaking(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2019
and una no arrest that gender confused homosepian called bobrisky

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 4:13am On Nov 29, 2019
nuhu2018:
police na scam
suspect
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 4:15am On Nov 29, 2019
chiedozie198100:

they didn't caught them grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes they "didn't caught " them grin grin grin
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Alberto247(m): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2019
realestniggah:
With what proof?

Me I have no problem with what people do with their bodies as far as they are not harming me and my family.. I'm good. They can stick their dick into whatever hole they like.
Oh!shit,how can some humans be so myopic gosh.
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Jeffy1206(m): 5:07am On Nov 29, 2019
winzy:
BobRisky and James nkoo??
which one is James again undecided
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 29, 2019
I will never understand how expressing your sexuality is a crime.

Is it consensual .... Yes!

Are they all of age.... Yes!

Mehn!
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by VulgarLee(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2019
No doubt na dem
See hair style
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by holuwhagbenga(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2019
James Brown was caught this time around.... He’s among them, I saw it on TVC news....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Fleeing Inmates From Oweri Correctional Centre Re-Arrested In Ghana / Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Angry Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.