Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed (1771 Views)

8 Reasons Why Kissing Is Important In Relationships / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / See 4 Reasons why Kissing is Important in a Relationship (Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by cypher247: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
hshsks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: closed by cypher247: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Is your partner cheating on you? see ways to find out >>> HERE

Re: closed by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
I need someone to enjoy it with.if interested dial zero seven zero three zero six five two two zero three. or chat me up.
Re: closed by Emarvel(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice piece cheesy
Re: closed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nah to look for lips to kiss remain now. grin cheesy
Re: closed by Powersurge: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2019
This reminds me of a lady those days in the village. We used to call her Jona Wordu. It was a derogatory term for people with smelly mouth or too much teeth.

I think I used to perceive her mouth odor even if she passed with talking (perhaps I was exaggerating then though).

The point is, devil cannot bless (sorry curse) you with a girl like Jona Wordu and you will talking about kiss

2 Likes

Re: closed by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2019
theres no way drinking saliva good for ones health. that's the real cause of typhoid.
Re: closed by comradewanle(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Ariza:
Nah to look for lips to kiss remain now. grin cheesy

Kiss dey here.....our come nah shocked shocked tongue
Re: closed by Olukoso1: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Space booked
Re: closed by vikithor(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2019
good piece,when two good kissers are in the car,and both knows how to drive,hubby gets to driver's seat first,wifey,requests to do the driving,smartly,they both kissed and swapped sitting position.
whaooo!
you that's reading my post won't you be carried away seeing such pleasantly romantic gesture?

come back home.
if you don't know how ro drive call or WhatsApp us from contacts below,time waits for no baga
Re: closed by cypher247: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
lol
comradewanle:

Kiss dey here.....our come nah shocked shocked tongue
Re: closed by cypher247: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2019
hmm
theres no way drinking saliva good for ones health. that's the real cause of typhoid.
Re: closed by fF01(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2019
First-of It's good to always be self conscious, am talking about your breathe.... Very important!!
Re: closed by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2019
if i kiss lilmissfavy apart from the fact she might bite off my lips cos of inexperience ...what if she stabs me in places doctors hand cannot reach. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Threatens A Lady With A Fake Gun, Rapes Her Twice (video) / Facebook Account For Sale / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.