Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) (1771 Views)

Pastor Michael Onoyume Accused Of Impregnating Married Woman In Sapele / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by linx123: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2020
A 10-year-old boy has been accused of impregnating a 13-year-old girl in Russia and this news since surfacing on the internet has taken many by surprise.

The news came about after when the 13-year-old girl went on one of the national televisions to share the news that she is pregnant for a 10-year-old boy.

She further revealed both of them are into a secret love affair.

The 10 years old boy identified as Ivan and the 13 years old girl Darya were invited to an On-Air television program in Russia to give an in-depth revelation about the pregnancy issue and their affair.

According to information received, parents of the children kept them away from the media after the controversial pregnancy went viral on the internet but finally resolved to allow them to reveal their identity to the world.

Darya disclosed she has been intimate for some time and her version was believed by a psychologist, but then other experts produced evidence that Ivan was too young to leave anyone pregnant.

Dr. Evgeny Grekov, a urology and andrology expert, said on the show “We rechecked the laboratory results three times so there cannot be any mistake, There cannot be sperm cells. He is still a child. There is even no testosterone. And just to add, he still has childish sex organs. Puberty has not started. So we have a lot of questions.”

Watch the video:...............https://janefblog.com/12055-210-year-old-boy-accused-of-impregnating-a-13-year-old-girl-video/

Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by clumsydyna: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Wow!
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by Tessie01(f): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2020
How is that possible?
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2020
grin
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by Shormiey(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Maybe they should ask someone that knew somebody that knew the girl.......wetin I dey talk sef?
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by Bighenzzy(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2020
Nawa o
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Shormiey:
Maybe they should ask someone that knew somebody that knew the girl.......wetin I dey talk sef?
Only u understand urself na... grin grin. The girl won rig an older man property give that small boy. She no knw say CCTV dey for polling booth wey capture everything wey happen. In this case science na CCTV oo. Make she call out brother Rustov wey give her belle oo and leave that small boy alone grin grin grin
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by Shormiey(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2020
habsydiamond:
Only u understand urself na... grin grin. The girl won rig an older man property give that small boy. She no knw say CCTV dey for polling booth wey capture everything wey happen. In this case science na CCTV oo. Make she call out brother Rustov wey give her belle oo and leave that small boy alone grin grin grin
I dey tell you my brother, she wan rope that boy....
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by Kobicove(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Na wah o!
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Exactly When You think You have heard it all.

Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Shormiey:

I dey tell you my brother, she wan rope that boy....
no be today oyinbo don dey rope nao. Na science just save the boy if not dem for carry unnecessary burden put for the boy's neck.
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by marlow1962(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Just like that?
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by Shormiey(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2020
habsydiamond:
no be today oyinbo don dey rope nao. Na science just save the boy if not dem for carry unnecessary burden put for the boy's neck.
Naso my brother....
Re: 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) by PrincessB1(f): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2020
There cannot be sperm cells.
He is still a child. There is even no testosterone".

Wetin person no go see
Nawa oooh!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Have You Saved This Year / Funny Meme Collections / I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.