Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. (1566 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Niceboyy: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
My girlfriend that i always take care off, and i make sure she is always happy, which Atimes I send money into her account without her request for money. Because I have enough.
she always discuss about marriage to me. That when I will marry her she don't want to stress her self, that I will buy her Washing machine, and other things.
she told me today that when she will have enough money that she will not marry, because her senior sister's are married and there are suffering in their husband's house that there is nothing special about it, and she said she don't want to suffer, that there is no gain in marriage.
That when she is rich she won't won't marry. And she is serious with what she said.
Pls, i need your suggestion's what should I do, as she have made such Statement to me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Rickyweb1: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
My brother use your head.. So after giving her almost everything to make her happy, she's still spitting those kinds of words from her mouth.

It shows you how the picture towards being & staying married is messed up to her.

She wants you to make sure she doesn't experience any form hardship if eventually you guys end up as husband & wife.

From the look of things, if any small gbege burst like this (financially, health related, etc) happens to you, this ur woman go run o.

Na small thing them dey tell mature person, e go use him sense complete am

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by yomi007k(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ohun yen ni yen!

She don tell you her mind. You still need crystal ball?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by nifemi25(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thank God its not like someone told you your wife to be said so.... You heard it with your two ears yourself..... The ball is in your court....
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Dreal1247: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
She is already having a psychological problem through the problems of her sister. And she may be the one destined to enjoy her marriage. It is like one saying that he won't go to school because those who went to school don't secure good job. She needs help.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Ningen(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Marriage is overrated. I can agree on that part.

The problem however, lies with your girlfriend's poverty stricken mentality. She seems to believe marriage is a poverty alleviation program.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Adepet222(f): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Poor thinker. I am married and enjoying my home. When you are contented with the little u have at hand it become big. Sir go for a woman that will appreciate ur efforts GOD bless u

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Ayomideayo(f): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
All shes trying to pass across to you is if she eventually gets married to you, she did that because of the money, because she failed to become rich and needs someone to help with her bills grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Bola146(f): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Both of you are mumu.. So you came here to write because what?! We should flog her or you have problems with hearing or what?! sad cry
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by brodalikeme(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Guy, this is a well labeled diagrams of who not to marriage. Arrange yourself sharply.

If we pray for you to have plenty money, you will have a bad wife, if you don’t have enough money, and marry this one, your life will be under pressure.

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ningen:

The problem however, lies with your girlfriend's poverty stricken mentality. She seems to believe married is a sort of poverty alleviation program.

You just spoke my mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Veryfoolishboy: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Marriage is a poverty allegations scheme naa.
If I am a woman and I get rich, marrying a man will be out of it now. That defeats it's purpose

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Niceboyy:
My girlfriend that i always take care off, and i make sure she is always happy, which Atimes I send money into her account without her request for money. Because I have enough.
she always discuss about marriage to me. That when I will marry her she don't want to stress her self, that I will buy her Washing machine, and other things.
she told me today that when she will have enough money that she will not marry, because her senior sister's are married and there are suffering in their husband's house that there is nothing special about it, and she said she don't want to suffer, that there is no gain in marriage.
That when she is rich she won't won't marry. And she is serious with what she said.
Pls, i need your suggestion's what should I do, as she have made such Statement to me.

Since u love her, kindly help her fulfill her dream.. Send the whole. Money in ur account to her... Let her use u do money ritual so dt she can be stinkingly rich

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by PureGoldh(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na e be say she just dey use you catch cruise

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Jflex07(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Guy tuwama sharp sharp!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by GeneralPula: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Okay. There’s nothing wrong in being straight forward..
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by BigJoe19: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Niceboyy:
Some of you Simps need someone to slap your heads so you can reason well and make good decisions. Your foolishness knows no bounds.

"Don't worry, marry her, she loves you. Women are not meant to be understood, they are meant to be loved" ( in the voice of a simp) grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by byinks(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ningen:

The problem however, lies with your girlfriend's poverty stricken mentality. She seems to believe married is a sort of poverty alleviation program.

Men suffer most in marriage these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Rhaspody(m): 5:05am On Apr 16, 2020
what is she doing to get rich?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Pstarogood0100: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2020
One of my girlfriend once told me that supposing she came from a very rich family she won't be dating guys .
And today I dump her because of her gold digging attitude me and other men .

Moral : you can't please a gold digger , when she has a better option ,either she leaves you or she will double date you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Skmoda(m): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
All shes trying to pass across to you is if she eventually gets married to you, she did that because of the money, because she failed to become rich and needs someone to help with her bills grin grin grin
You nailed it grin

Op.....she will leave you when the chips are down or wrecked, you better think again....that girl have poverty stricken mentality.....
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Yeecar(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Dump her, she isn't worth all the stress!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Martinez39s(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2020
@Niceboyy

How many strokes of cane do you need to accurately deduce the following:
1) She doesn't love you; she is just with you for your money. All women are like this.
2) She plans to marry you for a comfortable lifestyle because she couldn't be rich and independent as she wanted. You are just a utility to bail her from poverty. She doesn't want you, but she has no choice. All women are like this.
3) She has not regard, kindness or respect for you to have said such odious and ungrateful things to you. All women are like this.
4) She is lazy and not ready to take on any role of a wife. She justs want to live a very comfortable and easy life devoid of any stress... all funded by you. You are just there for the cash, and she is trying to push the "marriage" as much as possible to a situation similar to her dream of being rich and independent without a man in her life. If she has her way, you would stand by the side providing the cash while she runs things and live her life as she pleases. All women are like this.

Just dump her. Your gf is just being a woman. Her excuse about her sisters suffering in their marriage as just a cover up, disregard that. Your investment in your girlfriend's life are just a waste; she clearly doesn't appreciate you. If during the marriage things become bad for you financially and she makes more money to be rich and independent, she will sideline you and enjoy her wealth alone while you rot without any assistance from her no matter how helpful you had been to her in the past.

Make sure you take this advice by a nairalander.
All shes trying to pass across to you is if she eventually gets married to you, she did that because of the money, because she failed to become rich and needs someone to help with her bills.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Karlifate: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2020
In summary, you are simply a means to an end.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2020
I can't say I blame her
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Ihatefeminist: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
thank God she said 'if' she gets rich grin
She thinks getting rich is easy abi? grin

My guy just make sure you f**k the hell out of that girl and dump her;get your money's worth by ravaging that pussy.

All I see here is a lazy woman.
Any woman wey no wan do house chores is a goner in my books.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Omar09(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Niceboyy:

OK Mr simp. Let me spell it out for ya. Your girlfriend meant to tell you this: “I will not marry a man who doesn't have enough money” hence, “I will not marry you if you are poor unless you are Yahoo rich or Oil rich”. She didn't want to come off as a gold digger (girls hate that) so she told the quote above and initially told you she didn't want to suffer in a marriage and that you will get her a washing machine. She's seen another guy who is that “Yahoo” or “Oil” rich, she just wanna tell you in a subtle way she can't marry you.

So simp, better drop her there and move on!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Kingarthur21: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Omar09:

OK Mr simp. Let me spell it out for ya. Your girlfriend meant to tell you this: “I will not marry a man who doesn't have enough money” hence, “I will not marry you if you are poor unless you are Yahoo rich or Oil rich”. She didn't want to come off as a gold digger (girls hate that) so she told the quote above and initially told you she didn't want to suffer in a marriage and that you will get her a washing machine. She's seen another guy who is that “Yahoo” or “Oil” rich, she just wanna tell you in a subtle way she can't marry you.

So simp, better drop her there and move on!
I suspect all this wailing threads are trolling.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Omar09(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Honestly I instinctively wrote that. Usually I will advise the op to try hard and wife her.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Kingarthur21:

ONE THING I ENJOY ABOUT THESE WAILERS IS THEY ASK FOR ADVICE, AND THEN DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY'RE TOLD.
THEY ONLY HAVE EXPERIENCE TO LEARN FROM, THEN IT ENDS WITH "HAD I KNOWN".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by emmaodet: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
@Niceboyy

1) She doesn't love you; she is just with you for your money. All women are like this.
2) She plans to marry you for a comfortable lifestyle because she couldn't be rich and independent as she wanted. You are just a utility to bail her from poverty. She doesn't want you, but she has no choice. All women are like this.
3) She has not regard, kindness or respect for you to have said such odious and ungrateful things to you. All women are like this.
4) She is lazy and not ready to take on any role of a wife. She justs want to live a very comfortable and easy life devoid of any stress... all funded by you. You are just there for the cash, and she is trying to push the "marriage" as much as possible to a situation similar to her dream of being rich and independent without a man in her life. If she has her way, you would stand by the side providing the cash while she runs things and live her life as she pleases. All women are like this.

Just dump her. Your gf is just being a woman. Her excuse about her sisters suffering in their marriage as just a cover up, disregard that. Your investment in your girlfriend's life are just a waste; she clearly doesn't appreciate you. If during the marriage things become bad for you financially and she makes more money to be rich and independent, she will sideline you and enjoy her wealth alone while you rot without any assistance from her no matter how helpful you had been to her in the past.

Exactly bro.
If you remember, i think around late last year i wrote on a thread about similar thing.
That women don't like marriage or men, it is just that when they weigh their options, the stress of making money outweighs being under a man.
And this is the main reason marriages don't last nowadays because of the mindset of what will i gain or benefit from this marriage/relationship rather than what can i do or contribute to make this marriage work.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. by Omar09(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
@Niceboyy

Big bro, check your WhatsApp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? / Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) / Girls, Make Una Hustle ooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.