Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate (34696 Views)

N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy / Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by Mystical888: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Contact me for your vehicle insurance renewal with just the click of a button with Axamansard Insurance.
Get your insurance documents delivered directly to you.

1) Comprehensive and Third party.
2) 24 hour claim payment guaranteed in case of loss or damage.
3) Replacement of vehicle within 10 days for comprehensive insurance.

Call 09020860509 or PM for details.

Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by babaireti(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
But where can I go to do the renewal or replacement for one of the plate numbers that got lost ?.
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by demmanuel78(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
babaireti:
But where can I go to do the renewal or replacement for one of the plate numbers that got lost ?.
I can help you with it if it is a Lagos number plate
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by babaireti(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2020
demmanuel78:
I can help you with it if it is a Lagos number plate
Oyo State
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by demmanuel78(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2020
babaireti:

Oyo State
let’s chat on WhatsApp
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by babaireti(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
demmanuel78:
let’s chat on WhatsApp
your number pls
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by demmanuel78(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
babaireti:

your number pls
contact in my signature
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by melviniyke2002(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
sanmtiago:
Please I need a license
Is that the price to get a new drivers license for real ? 6k??
no 18k 3 yrs n 25k 5 yrs
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by angelina08(f): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
What is the current price for change of ownership, I need to get one done ASAP?
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by demmanuel78(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2020
angelina08:
What is the current price for change of ownership, I need to get one done ASAP?
what is the make of the vehicle? Is the vehicle license still valid?
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by rexericx(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
IsioStar1:

That is absolutely correct.
I paid the sum of 25K to an official of the licensing Office for everything at the Odogunyan Office, Ikorodu. For 5 years license duration. Even the FRSC collect same, but you may be lucky if you have a superior bargaining power. QED.

Can one get 5yrs driving licence as a new person from driving school. New driver licence.

I want to get one but my driving school said its 3yrs I will get, dat dey dont issue 5yrs for new driver
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by IsioStar1: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
rexericx:

Can one get 5yrs driving licence as a new person from driving school. New driver licence.

I want to get one but my driving school said its 3yrs I will get, dat dey dont issue 5yrs for new driver

That is not correct! You can be issued the 5years Drivers license. I got 5 years straight as a first timer. It is the information that you filled in your form that matters. Meet with any of the officers of the FRSC for guide at the licensing office.

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by rexericx(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
IsioStar1:

That is not correct! You can be issued the 5years Drivers license. I got 5 years straight as a first timer. It is the information that you filled in your form that matters. Meet with any of the officers of the FRSC for guide at the licensing office.

Thank you very much... Best news ever
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by demmanuel78(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
IsioStar1:

You are lucky that your driver’s license card came out with 5yrs. Fresh applicant are to do 3yrs

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by mobolaji234: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hi Autojosh and everyone in here, Please I misplaced the original docs of my vw golf 3. How do I get it back and the price. Thanks
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by demmanuel78(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
mobolaji234:
Hi Autojosh and everyone in here,
Please I misplaced the original docs of my vw golf 3.
How do I get it back and the price.
Thanks
check my signature for my contact and chat me up on WhatsApp. I will assist you to get that if it is a Lagos number plate
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by mfrekemfon(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
If i wanna register and customize my name on my license plate, how much would that cost and what are the requirements? I can't seem to find substantial information about it online
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by demmanuel78(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2020
mfrekemfon:
If i wanna register and customize my name on my license plate, how much would that cost and what are the requirements? I can't seem to find substantial information about it online
cost: 150k
Requirements: the vehicle custom duty papers, a copy of your means of identification( regulatory one) and your passport photograph

Note
Your name must not be more than 8 letters
Re: The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate by Qasim0003: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
How to get the drivers license fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Function Of 1, 2, And D In Automatic Gear. / See How A Volvo Truck Is Controlled From Outside With An External Steering / An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.